Forever You

It Should've Been Us (Sequel to Slippin' Away)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It should've been us,

Shoulda been a fire, shoulda been the perfect storm.

It  should've been us,

Coulda been the real thing; now we'll never know for sure, ooh.

We were crazy, but amazing

Baby, we both know.

It should've been us, us...

It, it, it should've been us."

Siwon pulled away from the hug and placed his hands on each side of my head to look at me in the eyes. I took the opportunity to also stare at him better. The symptons of drunkness no longer there, his face was so bright...he looked like an angel with his eyes twinkling with the help of the moonlight. He was so perfect. The handsomest man I've ever seen before. He smiled happily at me, letting a few tears reach down his cheeks. I smiled back at him as I lift my right hand to wipe away his tears. He laughs lightly to himself since apparently, he haven't realized he was crying. Then, it was all silent yet again, our eyes staring right back at each other, deep into our souls...and time have suddenly stopped for us. Siwon slowly leaned in and capture my lips with his once again. I close my eyes to take the time to completely subcumb to the feeling of having his lips on mine. 

I decided then that it was time for me to respond with the same feeling. And that's exactly what I did. I let my lips do the job of telling him how much I regretted leaving him all those years ago, tell him how much I missed him...tell him how much I loved him. I believed he was getting the message as I felt him respond with the same eagerness as I was. His arms wrapped around me tightly as he opened his mouth and his tongue made me open my own, letting him in. Our tongues entangled to each other, savoring the sweet tenderness of love...and the faint taste of alcohol. In a swift move, he picked me up bridal style and placed me gently on the bed. We continued savagely eating each other's mouths like there was no tomorrow, he on top of me, feeling his heart beating against my chest and...um, something else hard between my thighs. Everything was like a blur to me. Clothes discarded, caresses with a million kisses, the fluffy pillow under my head, white sheets and bodies.

He wanted me to let him in again into the dephts of my desires that have longed been quieted down by him. And now they call to him, begging him to make me his again and again like we did on our first time all those years ago. And I, I let him in...my legs around him, letting him know that I wanted this. And that night, we became one. Without a care in the world. The only witnesses of this act, were the moon and the sweat in our dripping bodies. It was glorious, so amazing. I felt that this was all a dream and I will eventually wake up from it soon. And soon it was, as I opened my eyes and saw that it was morning already, the lights from the sun hitting me directly on my face. Why are the blinds wide opened? I remember closing them last night. I was going to get up but something heavy around my waist was not letting me. Suddenly, I felt something move behind me and I froze; just for a moment though before I gathered the courage to turn my head behind me to stare at a pair of eyes I knew too well.

"Good morning!" he said and he pecked my lips while I just continue staring at him, blinking my eyes...thinking I was seeing things. But, everytime I blink, the image before me was clearer. I slowly widened my eyes as I realized what has happened. I looked down and saw myself wrapped in the hotel sheets but I could clearly feel the ness underneath them and I freaked out. "Oh my God! What have we done?!" I whispered to myself. "We made love. That's what we did. Nothing bad about it." 

"Nothing bad?! Siwon, I'm engaged! I--!" I was lost for words, I felt awful. For Hanchul. He didn't deserve this. Siwon didn't say a word after that. I took the sheets with me and went to the bathroom. I had to cry at what happened. God! This was so confusing! I can't deny that I did not enjoyed what happened last night but in another I know that I can't do this to Hanchul! He has been so good to me! And I...look what I just did?! I heard Siwon call my name several times, until I finally came out of the bathroom. "Please, I need some time alone. Can you...leave?" I asked him in a very low voice. He called my name again and reached for me but I moved. "Please...go..." I looked at him. The hurt on his face was plastered all over it. He gathered his clothes and began dressing himself. Once he finished, I walked to the door; Siwon following right behind me and when I opened the door for him, my best friend was there, about to knock on my door. 

"Oh! You're awake--" she saw Siwon behind me. "Very awake!" she saw my state with the sheets wrapped around my body and her eyes widened. "Oh...oh! Um, should I come back later? Maybe this isn't a good--"

"You can come in. Siwon was just leaving..." I pulled Jina inside the room. Siwon slowly walked outside and turned around to call my name before I closed the door on his face. 

"Okay. What the hell just happened? What was that all about? And why are you ?! Did you guys really--"

"Yes!" I interrupted my best friend.

"You what?!" I turned to also gather all my clothes. "Oh my God, you really did got funky with Siwon-ssi last night! But why did you threw him away from the room?"

"You know exactly why! That shouldn't have happened! I am engaged. Soon to be married in three months and here I was, like the british say; "shagging", with my ex-boyfriend!" I sat on the bed frustrated. My best friend stared at me like I was growing two heads. "Why are you drowning yourself in a cup of water when it's so obvious what just happened?! You love him! You still love him and you always will! Ain't no sin in that! No matter how goody good man Hanchul is to you. You can't go and marry off a guy just because he is nice to you?! How many times do I have to tell you this?! Now that! That would be an awful thing to do! What you did is not something anyone would do if they didn't believe it felt good. You know it did and that's why you're feeling horrible about it. Because if you could, you would do it over and over and over again!" Jina said exasperated.

"Oh my God, just shut up!" I yelled.

Suddenly, my best friend slapped me and I was totally shocked. I didn't expect that to happen. "No! You listen up! You need to stop been a and admit to yourself that you regret ever leaving this man and that even though you think you don't deserve a second chance with him, you do! You deserve every chance you can get with him, the both of you are in their right to love each other again freely, and may a lighting struck me if Siwon doesn't also feel the same way about you. And the thing is you know this, and you continue lying to yourself only because of what happened fifteen effing years ago...and because of a good man! Please, what happened in the past is nothing but that and stays like that like it should. And a good man if he really is that good, should have no trouble in finding another woman eventu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter