Chapter 5

It was never just a dream

 

“It’s okay as long I can hug you like this… For the rest of my life.”

 

Meanwhile, Cy and Jonghun was left in the booth. Jonghun while playing a song while Cy was watching him. He started singing I Think I Saw Love.

“I used to believe that love was just a luxury. That even if you open your hands you can't reach it. I'm running to the world barefoot. I raise my abandoned self up. One day i think i saw love. Being held in your warmth. My heart kept shouting at me to reach out to you. My ascending love has come.”

Cy was walking around the booth, feeling the song. The music stopped. Cy didn’t have the chance to look back because Jonghun hugged her.

“Jonghun?”

“Shhh… Let’s stay like this for a while.”

They both waited for this moment. Where time stood still. As if they were the only person existing in this world. Cy held Jonghun’s hands. Jonghun was breathing through Cy’s hair. He can smell the sweet scent of her shampoo.

“You changed your shampoo?” Jonghun asked.

“Yes. How’d you know?” Cy was surprised to know how Jonghun knew it.

“I love the sweet scent of your hair. I love everything about you.”

“Want me to change it again?”

“No. This one’s good. I don’t care how it smells. I love everything about you even it changes.”

“Really? Are you sure?” Cy slightly moving her body to look at Jonghun’s face.

“It’s okay as long I can hug you like this… For the rest of my life.”

Cy turned around while Jonghun slightly released her. He placed his arms around her waist. Their face was only a few inches away. Her hair slightly covered her face. Jonghun swept her hair away from her face. He was amazed of the great scenery. It was the greatest creation by God for Jonghun.

“You and me.” Jonghun whispered.

“Forever.” Cy continued.