Chapter 2

It was never just a dream

 

“No, this time you have to believe. Believe in me. Okay?”

 

KC went back to her school having a close communication with Jaejin. Jaejin went back to Korea to resume his work. They never missed a day not going online and talk in Skype. After months of wanting to have her, Jaejin asked KC if he could have her as his girlfriend. KC was scared of having a long distance relationship because she already had one and it didn’t work out.

“KC, I’ll make sure this one will work. I promise.”

“Don’t make promises. Promises are always meant to be broken.”

“No, this time you have to believe. Believe in me. Okay?”

There was a long pause.

“You promise not to forget our 100th Day? White Day? Valentine’s Day? Our Anniversary?” KC smiled.

“I will not forget it…. So is it a yes?” Jaejin was full of hope.

“Yes.”

Jaejin looked at her. And then he started screaming...

“YES!!! SHE SAID YES!! THIS DAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!”

Jaejin’s bandmates congratulated them. Showed their support for their relationship. One by one, they talked to KC in Skype.

“KC, I’ll make sure he will not cheat on you. My eyes are on Jaejin!” Hongki said.

“I’ll make sure he would eat, sleep 8 hours a day, and be happy!” Minhwan acclaimed.

“He would be the same until you two will be together.” Seunghyun assured.

The boys were so noisy congratulating Jaejin. KC was thanking all of them until it was Jonghun’s turn.

“Hi! Congratulation to the two of you! KC, can I ask you for a favor?” Jonghun said.

“Sure. What is it?”

“You still talk with Cy?”

“Yeah. What about her?”

Sudden pause. Everyone was quiet.

“Can I have her e-mail add?” Jonghun asked.

The boys where shouting. Jonghun was smiling. KC was also shouting.

“At last! You got the courage to ask for it!” KC was telling Jonghun.

“Why? Well, can I have it?” Jonghun asked again.

“I’ll give you her Skype account. Don’t share it with anyone. Alright? Or else someone might get her from you. LOL.”

“THANK YOU SO MUCH KC! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” Jonghun jumped for joy.

Jonghun was very happy that he will get to talk and get to know her crush. Jonghun immediately went to get his laptop and logged in to his Skype account. Jaejin got back in front of the monitor and talked to his girlfriend.

“You don’t know how happy I am right now.” Jaejin said.

“I’m still shocked but I’m happy that I am yours.”

“I am also yours.”

“This is my promise to you before I go…” KC said.

“What is it, hunny?”

“Wait. You called me hunny?!” KC exclaimed.

“Yeah. You don’t want it? I’ll call you baby.”

“No. I don’t want you to call me baby. Baby makes me feel like I am a pig. HAHA. Call me hunny if you want.”

“Okay. What’s your promise, Hunny?”

“I promise you, you will never dedicate Bad Woman to me.”

“Really? Why did you say so?”

“Because I would only sing to you Always be Mine…”

Jaejin, not knowing what to say, began to sing…

“And if I ever lose my power to fly. Then your love takes me high. I'll always be true to you…”

“Jaejin, I’ll always be true to you… even I am miles away from you. I promise.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”