Chapter 4

It was never just a dream

 

“I will still look for you in my next life.”

 

Cy and KC both finished their studies and pursued their field of interest. Cy became a free-lance artist while KC became an economist. Cy studied and strived for a higher achievement and became a great advertiser. KC was contented in being an economist but she wanted to become a photographer. She studied professional photography with Cy. KC and Cy wanted to be near their better half and decided to work for F&C. F&C does know their relationships but they were assured by the guys that they’ll keep it a secret.

KC and Cy was very skilled in their fields. Cy became the Advertising Arts Manager for the group. She handles all the art needed in the group like their album cover arts. KC became the official photographer of the group. She also is asked for advices especially on how to target the audience’s taste.

KC and Cy were having a coffee break.

“Cy, have you seen Jonghun?”

“Yes. They are going to have a recording later.”

“Really? Jaejin never told me about that.”

“Really? Hmmm…”

“Let’s go.”

The girls went to the recording studio.

“Cy, I’ll just get my camera in the office. You go ahead.”

“Okay.”

Cy went to the recording booth. Checking out what the boys where recording. She was so shocked when she heard their song. Jonghun winked at her. Jonghun started singing.

“Bahay Kubo kahit munti. Ang halaman doon ay sari-sari…”

They made a rock rendition of a native song from the Philippines. Hongki took the stage.

“Singkamas at talong, sigarilyas at mani, sitaw, bataw, patani…”

Cy was laughing so hard until she can’t breathe. She started looking for KC to show her what the band is doing. Looking at the hallway, she saw KC with Wonbin.

“Cy! I saw Wonbin in the office. He wants to visit the guys.” KC said with great enthusiasm.

“Hi Cy! How’s the Philippines? Namiss ko kayo1..” Wonbin greeted.

“Cool. Fine.” Cy replied.

“Cynarra, I need you here inside!” Mr. Oh, the producer, called her.

Cy left the two talking. After a few minutes, the recording was over. Everybody, except Minhwan and Jonghun, went outside the booth together with Cy. Jaejin saw KC and Wonbin together. Jaejin pulled Cy and whispered.

“Cy, why is he talking to KC?” Jealousy is seen in the eyes of Jaejin.

“Chill Jaejin, he’s just here to visit you guys. It just happened that he came across KC.” Cy guarantees Jaejin.

“Hunny! Wonbin’s here to visit you!” KC hugging her boy.

“I can see.” Jaejin sarcastically said.

“Ooooh! Chill man. I’ll go now if you want.” Wonbin ran away from the group.

KC was confused of why Jaejin acted that way.  Minhwan went outside the booth and talked to Cy.

“Cy, Jonghun’s looking for you.”

“Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you Cy.” The absentminded Hongki said.

“Oh. Okay.” Cy went inside the booth.

KC and Jaejin went to the rooftop garden of the building. It was quiet in the garden. There were no other people except for them. They sat on one of the benches.

 

“Hunny, I know you were jealous about Wonbin Don’t be jealous okay?”

“No. I’m not jealous.”

“Really? What’s with the straight face?”

With his puppy eyes, he stared at her. His eyes were full of love.

“I love you KC until I breathed my last. I will still look for you in my next life.”

“You mean the world to me, Jaejin.”

Rain started to pour down. Immediately, they went back to the band’s lounge, holding each other hands.

 

1 I missed you!

Bahay kubo is a tagalog song, also known as Nipa Hut.