Chapter 1

It was never just a dream

 

 

“You are just the girl I’m looking for…”

KC and Cynarra are super bonded friends. They were schoolmates since their pre-school days. Even after going on their separate ways in college, communication was never a problem. KC was studying overseas and Cynarra stayed in their country. Summer came. It was a chance for KC to have a vacation and visit her homeland.

KC promised Cynarra to have a bonding time with her. KC asked Cynarra to accompany her to the album launch of her friend in a well-known mall in the city. KC went on stage asking her friend and his bandmates to have some autographs and have some pictures leaving Cynarra in a restaurant. KC was happily waving at Cynarra while she was on stage. Meanwhile, there was a Korean guy who sat with her. He asked Cy.

“What’s going on there?” Pointing at the stage where KC was.

“There is a band launching their newest album…” Cynarra replied.

Cynarra seems to feel that this guy looks familiar but she can’t remember where she met him. After the album launch, KC with her childhood friend went to Cynarra back at the restaurant.

“Cy, this is Rocky, my childhood friend. He is the drummer of that band.” KC introduced her friend.

“Nice to meet you, Rocky! I bet you and KC are so close.” Cynarra happily replied.

KC looked at the other side of the table where Cynarra was seating. Shocked, KC grabbed Cynarra and whispered.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you knew Lee Jaejin?”

“Huh? Lee Jaejin?”

Cy looked at the guy and saw him. It was Lee Jaejin! Interested of what he was doing there, she dared to ask Jaejin.

“Jaejin, what are you doing here?!”

“I am here to bring you to Jonghun. He is looking for you.”

Everyone was looking at Cynarra when they heard that Jonghun was looking for her. Recovering from the shocking news, Cynarra looked around and was looking for Rocky.

“KC, where is Rocky?”

“He went back to his house. He said that he needs to feed his dog.”

“Huh? Okay. By the way, KC meet Jaejin. Jaejin meet KC.”

KC, with happiness in her eyes, extended her arm and asked for a handshake.

“Hi Jaejin. I’m KC.”

Stunned by her cuteness. Jaejin began whispering.

“You are just the girl I’m looking for…”

To wake him up in his dreamy state, KC snapped her fingers in front of his face and asked.

“Are you okay?”

“Uhh… Hey. I’m Jaejin. Nice to meet you…”

They held each other’s hands. They stared at each other more than others should do. They are looking at each other as if they are going to melt. In an instant, they were in love.

Cynarra, happy in what she is seeing, secretly took a photo of the two.