Why, Taehyung?

Disunited Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once we invaded the shop, it was like I entered another new world with Jimin. This world was where you could be careless, live life without any worries. How I longed to be like that in the real world.

 

We ran around the shop, infrequently bumping into aisles and throwing things off from their original position. I found a lodgement in the shopping trolley while Jimin pushed his weight onto it causing the trolley to move at a speed that made me squeal.

 

Jimin dropped in a few unnecessary items, like socks and boxers.

 

After cooling off from the hysteric laughter, I began putting the inanimate objects back to their aboriginal place.

 

"Jimin, who are these boxers for?" I giggle. "From what I remember, during high school, you had a whole closet full of Calvin Klein boxers"

 

"I grew a lot since high school, you know?"

 

"Is that supposed to be some sort of ual innuendo?" I inquire while he teasingly wiggles his eyebrows around.

 

"Yah, you have a girlfriend, you need to stop hitting on me!" I chuckled. Jimin's eye smile disappears slowly.

 

"I know, no need to remind me" He scoffs.

 

"I was just joking. No need to get butthurt Jimin" I argue back

 

"Try and live with her for a day then!" He raises his voice, which made me startle.

 

"Is she that bad? You were head over heels for her back when I first met Taehyung" Uttering his name made me snap back to reality. This was just me denying reality. I secluded myself, denying the truth...

 

"Krystal, you okay?" I don't answer, for the simple reason being that I didn't hear it. My mind was trying to enter the delusional state of mind I was just in. My subconscious played the devil in this situation. She forced me to suffer and admit my mistakes. Admit that I'm unworthy of his love. I ruin everyone's life.

 

My dad; he hated me, left me after mum died, giving the excuse that he must go abroad for work but will be back in a glimpse.

 

But he never came back. It's been 4 years. I was 16.

 

I feel lonely. Lonely to the point I just wanted everything to be finished, over and down with. Fate has made a decision to torture me till the very end.

 

"Yes, I'm fine" I gather the strength to smile, but once he looked away I instinctually drop my smile. My face is so used to me cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter