Safe

Disunited Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy everyone <333333 Please comment your opinion XD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I let go of his grip and proceed to the supermarket.  The sun was setting already but for me it wasn't a fascinating view; it was a wake-up call that my life is coming to an end, but the world will live normally, beautifully.

 

The street lamps one by one, enlightening some unreliable alleys ways. In a time like this, I wish Taehyung was by my side, locking his hand around my waist, protecting me from the dangers of the world.

 

The moon soon revealed itself from the immense amount of grey clouds. It was peculiarly clear. It was satisfying. It might sound weird but I felt safe with the moon, it followed me everywhere I went, when Taehyung was not with me, when my mum left me; the spherical moon followed me everywhere.

 

It's quite funny how loneliness can make you appreciate even the slightest details in life.

 

Despite me occasionally thinking about the moon on my way to the market, my mind was occupied by Taehyung. Seeing him torture himself was more than enough for me to feel overwhelmed with penitence.

 

I shuffled along the squalid pavement, occasionally kicking rocks out of the way. The alley stunk of rusted metal and cigarettes butts; it was definitely not welcoming.

 

I heard footsteps behind me, I Instinctively started to shuffle faster, even without knowing who the person is until I hear my name being called out.

 

"Hey,  Krystal, wait up!" the voice belonged to no other than Jimin.

 

My heart slowed down as I heard the familiar voice. I turn around to face him. He was also another person I feel grateful to; he was the one that set me up with Taehyung.

 

Back then, he told me that I needed to meet new people to stop mourning after my mother's death. At first, I felt disheartened due to the fact that I began developing feelings for him. I even confessed to Jimin... But he reinforced that I just liked him because he took care of me. I knew that wasn't the truth; I knew my feelings too well for them to be mistaken as just gratitude... 

 

I felt even worse after a week from meeting with Tae as I realised that Jimin was only setting me up with him because he found himself a girlfriend and didn't want me to be alone while he goes on dates. After around a few months, I and Taehyung clicked. Two opposing personalities managed to find happiness.

 

Flashback~

 

14. 10. 12 - 14th October 2012

 

So today was supposed to be a disgruntling day; which is what I had in mind.

 

I met Taehyung today and I was pleasantly surprised with his weird, fascinating personality. He was both shy and humorous; I've never seen anyone like him before...

 

Without a doubt, the meeting was anything but awkward. Conventionally, on first dates, there's so much tension and awkwardness you could slice it with a knife. We had endless conversations about the most peculiar things.

 

With Taehyung it was different...

 

I had fun and maybe even completed the "date" without thinking negatively of my mum.

 

14.11.12- 14th September 2012

 

I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I'm not thinking about Jimin as much nowadays whenever I'm with Taehyung.  I was hurt he got a girlfriend but maybe it's a sign I had to move on...

 

My mind is still contemplating if that's a positive or negative thing...

 

Whenever I'm despondent and start missing my mum in the immense house that used to be occupied by two people: I and mum, I mostly call Taehyung for support. Not because I want to use him but he vowed that he will always stay by my side, especially during the anniversary of my mother's death, which is nearing q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter