007

Au Revoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
007

The wind gently blew against his face. The sound of people calling her name, asking him as if he was okay, the nurse and the doctor, was still running around his head. She already handled by the doctor, but his heart didn't want to stop beating so fast. Mingyu had no choice, he couldn't face her or he was just trying to hurt himself by seeing that girl got hurt because of him again. At least, that was what he was thinking. 

He went to the rooftop alone. He stood up for awhile, glaring, and those memories came back.

"She will be okay."

He turned back and saw a familiar figure standing behind him, Wonwoo. He ruffled his hair as the wind blew his hair into his face. "I'm not thinking about her." said Mingyu hypocritically.

"I'm not saying that you're thinking of her." Wonwoo held his smile back. Mingyu turned again so he could avoid his gaze which making his heart hurts more. 

"I know you care, Kim Mingyu. Don't be too naive. The way you acted, I've never saw you worried that much before." Wonwoo walked closer to him. "Especially toward that girl. You said you hate her so much." He stopped when he was standing about the same line as Mingyu. 

"I acted like what? That's normal, right? And you are right. I hate her." Mingyu said. He failed to act like he was okay, the memories hit him so hard. 

"Don't tell me that both of you have a secret that you never told me before." Wonwoo guessed. Mingyu felt like he lost over his memories that he was trying to hold back. "I know that you can't hide something from me, Kim Mingyu." said Wonwoo.

Mingyu sighed. He wiped his face downward with his hand in frustration. "Since when you be this talkactive, Jeon Wonwoo?" He asked sarcasticly. "Since my best friend hide something from me for about ten in years." Wonwoo replied.

Mingyu took a deep breath before he let those momeries to be told. "You'll never believe this. I almost killed her." said Mingyu. "For real. And it caused her to diagnosed by Amnesia and Acrophobia.”

“Are you serious?” asked Wonwoo in disbelief.

“I told you won’t believe this. It was about one year before our first meeting, three of us. As you know, our moms are best friends. Her mom brought her along when she was meeting mine. My mom too, she brought me and we went to the park together. You can imagine this. The mini version of Park Ahra that we know now was whining, wanted to ride the slide so badly. But she was too small to ride that high slide. Her mom was too busy chatting with my mom. I couldn’t help myself, but I found her so pathetic. So, I told her that I want to accompany her. But she was too innocent back then, so did I. She looked so excited when we reached the top. But unfortunately, she tripped and fell. She fell on the ground just like that. I didn’t know what to do, her head was bleeding. And then her mom and mine ran toward her, shortly after that I could hear the sound of siren and the ambulance arrived. I still stood up there doing nothing, like a fool. And that’s when I realized that I almost killed her. She almost died because of my ignorant decision. I thought I will never met her again after that. But one day, she bumped into me. But she didn’t know me. She didn’t know my name. She didn’t even recognize my face. So, she lost her memories. It was the three of us first meeting. She thought it was our first meeting. She knew me as son of her mom’s best friend, not as someone who almost killed her. She didn’t know it until now. Her parents didn’t want to tell her about this, nor I will never told her about this.”

Wonwoo lost his words. He knew it why Mingyu acted like that before. He didn’t want it to be happen for the second time. He didn’t want to make a same mistake again. He thought it was his fault so she became like that. He felt so sorry, Wonwoo could see it from the corner of his eyes.

“That wasn’t your fault. Don’t blame yourself, Kim Mingyu. It happened because It should be happened the way it should be. It didn’t happened because you forced it to be happened.” told Wonwoo. “She already forgave you even though she didn’t know it.”

“How could she forgive me when I couldn’t even forgive myself?” asked Mingyu, almost raising his tone up.

“So that’s why you treat her bad all this years?” asked Wonwoo. A tiny smile appeared on his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter