006

Au Revoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
006

"HERE WE COME!!!!!!!"

Dokyum jumped out of the car as soon as they arrived at the amusement park. He pulled Eunbyul and Ahra's hands so they had no choice but to following that hyper guy. Mingyu casually walked behind while Wonwoo locked the car before he joined them all. 

The amusement park wasn't too crowded, maybe because it was school day. That was a good opportunity especially for Dokyum, who looked like a 7 years old boy who just went to amusement park for the first time.

Wonwoo and Mingyu walked together to the counter, ordering their ticket. "Your treat?" asked Wonwoo. An evil smile appeared on his face. "Screw you, Jeon Wonwoo!" Mingyu took his wallet and gave the cashier ₩240000. "For 5 adults please." said Mingyu. The girl on the cashier gave him 5 tickets. Wonwoo punched his arm and let out his laugh, "Thank you. Next time is on me." 

They both turned around and saw Dokyum, Ahra, and Eunbyul excitedly approached them. "You guys keep it yourself." Mingyu gave them the ticket one by one. "Whoa, Kim Mingyu. Is it your treat?" teased Ahra. "Eung. Next time will be Wonwoo's treat. He promise me." He uttered.

"Seriously? Oh my god! I'm so lucky to have both of you guys as my best friends." said Ahra, she hugged Wonwoo and Mingyu at the same time. Her small body was buried under Wonwoo and Mingyu's bigger bodies. Mingyu rolled his eyes and pushed her away. "Wtf are you doing, huh?" he annoyed. 

"Ya! I just want to thank you. What's wrong with it?" said Ahra irritably but Mingyu totally ignored her. 

"Okay, Park Ahra and Kim Mingyu, we are going to have fun. Don't start a war. Let's go!" said Dokyum. Ahra forced her smile. She didn't know why Dokyum always be positive in every situation, oh maybe because he didn't how it feels when he wants to kill Kim Mingyu so much but he can't, just like what she feels everyday. 

"Wait." Eunbyul stopped for awhile. "But what if Joshua knows about this and he—"

"Forget about Joshua. We are going to have fun today." Dokyum grabbed her hand and dragged her with him. "We are going to have fun without him? Are you crazy?" She yelled. "Of course. Why not?" said Dokyum, still dragged her away. "Ya, Lee Seokmin!" She yelled louder, but Dokyum won't give up on her.

At the back, Ahra, Mingyu, and Wonwoo observed them like that was their first time seeing both of them acted like that. "Don't you think there's something different between them?" asked Ahra suddenly. 

"You mean Dokyum have a feeling for Eunbyul?" Mingyu guessed. She darted a glance at him. "How can you know what I've been thinking?" she asked. 

"Are you crazy? She already dated Joshua. How can Dokyum betrayed his own friend?" Mingyu looked at her confused.

"Stop it, guys. It's not your business. Mind your own." Wonwoo finally spoke up and left them behind.

"He is right." Without her knowing, she let a smile appeared on her face as she looked at Wonwoo who walked away. Mingyu crossed his arms as he saw an annoying view beside him. "Doesn't he always right in your eyes?" He asked.

"What?" She startled. "What are you talking about? You start talking nonsense. Let's go! I want to ride the roller coaster now." She felt her cheecks flush red, so she decided to ran away as soon as possible before Mingyu realized about it. But suddenly he grabbed her hand to stop her. She looked at him confused.

"Do you really want to ride it?" asked him. She found serious look on his face. "Of couse, I do. What's wrong with you?" She pulled her hand back before she walked away. "Let's go!"

They walked hand by hand just like a bunch of toddlers who went on trip together. They found it so irritating but still they did it for Dokyum. Feels like that was the best moment of his life, so let him be happy just for one day. 

"TADA!!! Hello, lovey-dovey couples!" Suddenly a clown appeared in front of them. Mingyu almost dropped his i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter