008

Au Revoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
008

It was one day after Ahra recharged from the hospital.

It was different from the usual days. That morning, Dokyum visited Ahra, Wonwoo, and Mingyu at the tree house before they went to school together. They knew it from the start that they won't get away easily from the dean because what had happened two days ago.

"Don't you think we are going to get into trouble right after we arrived school?" asked Dokyum, worried.

"Why should we? We can use Ahra as an excuse. She was just recharged from hospital. She can't accept any punishment because she is still weak, right?" Mingyu added.

"What are you talking about?" She took a death glare to Mingyu. "I'm out. It's all your fault, Lee Seokmin. You were the one who ran away from school." Ahra defended herself. But Dokyum always be Dokyum.

"WHAT? Ya, Park Ahra! Aren't we friends? You agreed to go to that amusement park too!" Dokyum complained.

Ahra looked at him in annoyance and then stood up. She took off and held up her shoes at him. Wonwoo widened his eyes and kept her from throwing her shoes at Dokyum. "Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, Ahra-ya." He calmed her down. Ahra snorted in disgust and sat back.

"What a temperament girl." sneered Mingyu. Ahra was about to stood up again but Wonwoo's hand was faster to stop her. 

"So, what are we going to do now?" Wonwoo opened up his mouth at the end. 

Haven't had one of them answered, a girl walked in and stood right on the door. They all froze, especially Dokyum. The only thing they did right after that was looking at Dokyum quizzically.

"Sorry if I'm late." Eunbyul raised one of her hand awkwardly, she intended to greet them.

"Eunbyul-ah!" Ahra ran to her and hugged her to broke the awkwardness between them.

But, once again, Dokyum always be Dokyum. He got up and took his key and went out the house. "Ya! Where are you going?" asked Mingyu. 

"Let's go or we will receive more punishment." He said feebly. He walked past the door where Ahra and Eunbyul were at. Eunbyul turned to look at him, she was hoping that he would turn around and smile at her like what he did as usual. But he kept walking without looking at her at all.

"Is he still mad at me?" asked Eunbyul with tears in her eyes. Ahra didn't know what to say anymore. She was asking for help to Wonwoo and Mingyu through her eyes but they both shook their heads too.

"That stupid, Lee Seokmin! I'll go to him." Mingyu stood up and ran out to catch him up. Ahra rolled her eyes, she knew he just wanted to avoid that awkward situation. 

"No. He isn't. We know him so well." said Wonwoo. Ahra and Eunbyul looked at him stunned.

No one of them was shocked at all as they expected it from the beginning. Mr.Oh already waited for them at the front gate with a cane on his hand. 

"You know what you have done, children?" He asked sternly.

Ahra, Eunbyul, Wonwoo, and Dokyum chose to stay quiet. But Mingyu frowned at Mr.Oh instead. "What, Sir? I already told Mrs.Yoon that I won't come to school that day and she said it's okay. I got permission." He explained. 

Ahra's eyes widened. She nudged his arm intends to tell him to stop. Was he crazy?

"Did you get permission to cause a trouble in hospital and amusement park too, Mr.Kim?" asked Mr.Oh.

Dang!

"How did you know, Sir?" asked Dokyum innocently.

Ahra and Wonwoo exchanged their glances and sighed. No one could resist the stupidness of Lee Seokmin a.k.a Dokyum at the time like that. 

"How did I know? You are the most trouble maker here, Mr.Lee.  I saw you ran away from school that day. You jumped out from the back gate, right? With this girl." He pointed at Eunbyul who had been looking down all the time. Dokyum couldn't do anything when that girl already joined on his conversation.

"What should we do then, Sir?" asked Wonwoo. 

Well done, Jeon Wonwoo. They all began to curse at Wonwoo inwardly. They all stared at him in disbelief. Even Ahra thought the same way as the rest of them. If only her heart won't beating so fast whenever she heard his voice, maybe she already stood in front of him ready to choked him hard because how dare him to asked something like to the one and only Mr.Oh. 

"Good question, Mr.Jeon. Now, follow me!" Mr.Oh turned around and walked while patting his cane. No one followed him. They all looked at Wonwoo with a killer face on them. 

"YA! WHY DID YOU ASK H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter