Ch.8

Not Your Average Love Story

Ch.9

“Prom!”

 

~Last time on NYALS~

 

  “Okay. You three return to what's left of your classes. I expect to see you home tonight Chae Rin.” my father said, shooing us all out.

 

 We all returned to class and were able to tell everyone what happened before the bell rang for graduation practice.

 

~Now~

 

 It didn't seem like long until it was the day of prom. All of the girls and I were getting our hair and nails done together, even Heein, who joined our group after Epsilon officially asked her out.

 

  “I can't believe the days are going by so fast.” Mari said, letting the hair stylist do her hair.

 

  “Me either. Pretty soon Faith is going to be married and having children.” Kim said, making me reach over and hit her.

 

  “Hush up. Delta and I haven't even gotten that far yet.” I said, blushing like a ripe tomato.

 

  “You give a whole new meaning to 'saving yourself for your wedding night', don't you think?” Izzy said, letting the stylist pull her hair.

 

  “Shut it Izzy. If I find out that you and Sammy have already done the deed, I will cut off his jewels.” I said, glaring at her.

 

  “Might want to hide the poor boy.” Heein said, making all the others laugh.

 

  “How was it?” Mari asked, making me punch her in the arm.

 

  “It's not funny guys...I don't want a pregnant fourteen year old sister.” I said, crossing my arms.

 

  “Don't worry unnie. We haven't done anything.” Izzy said, trying to reassure me.

 

 After our hair and nails were done, we headed for my home, since it was the biggest and started getting dressed and putting on makeup.

 

  “What time is it?” Sera asked, looking up from lacing up her heeled boots.

 

  “Almost time..” I said, looking at my watch.

 

  “We have such good timing.” Mari said, just as the doorbell rang.

 

  “Very good timing.” Kim mumbled, hopping off the bed.

 

  “The real question is...how are we all going to fit in a photo?” Izzy asked, making us all roll on the ground.

 

 We all headed downstairs where all our dates were waiting for us, or in my case...fiancee.

 

  “They all have pepper spray in their purses.” my mom said, coming in with a camera.

 

  “Faith, you first.” my father said, coming in behind my mom.

 

 I walked down the stairs towards Delta so that my parents could take a picture of us.

 

  “Now smile.” my father said, pointing at my mom.

 

 I felt someone place their hand on the shoulder opposite of Delta causing me to turn towards the source.

 

  “I'm so glad i'm here to see this.” my brothers deep voice said, causing me to scream.

 

  “ARRON OPPA!!!” Izzy and I screamed, before we launched onto him.

 

  “Yes, yes....” he said, effectively getting knocked to the ground.

 

 After we cuddled him for a few minutes, we stood back up and proceeded with the pictures.

 

  “Shouldn't you guys be leaving now?” my dad asked, walking towards us as we all were talking to each other.

 

  “What time is it?” I asked, turning to look at him.

 

  “Quarter to eight.” he said, making us all run out the door.

 

  “You'd never think they were wearing heels.” my mom said, making me giggle as I ran towards the limo.

 

 The night was filled with dancing, partying out, someone spiking the fruit punch and more dancing. Since prom didn't end until midnight, we all got rooms at the hotel, of course girls with girls and boys with boys.

 

…...............huehuehue...this is just a filler chapter which is why it is so short, but the next chapter is the final chapter and i'm glad that you all subscribed and liked this story. Baibai for now <3

 

~Outfits~

 

Faith: http://i68.tinypic.com/2j8nlz.png

Mari: http://i65.tinypic.com/n8caq.jpg

Sera: http://i67.tinypic.com/w12r2s.png

Kim: http://i68.tinypic.com/350jv4m.png

Izzy: http://i65.tinypic.com/rkpnw0.png

Males (the only thing that changes is the tie color to match their dates): http://i66.tinypic.com/28qt4de.png