~Finale~

Not Your Average Love Story

Epilogue

 

~3 Years Later~

 

 It's been three years since i've graduated and almost three years since Delta and I got married on a small island in the state of Hawaii. My parents wanted the wedding to be big and beautiful and I wanted it to be on a beach, so what better way than to have it in Maui. I of course got pregnant not long after, being as I had baby-baring hips as my mom called them. I had beautiful triplets, yes three at the same time. One boy, my first born at 11:50pm on February, 2nd 2017. The second, a baby girl born at 11:55pm the same day and another girl born at 12:01 on February 3rd. Delta and I talked of having a big family, but we were in for a shock when we found out I was having triplets. My only boy, Choi Chin-hwa, looked a lot like Delta, along with the two girls, Choi Young Soon and Choi Jung Mee.The twins just turned two and now, I was expecting again, thankfully, only one. I was due any day now and also, Mari and Jeta got married as soon as the triplets could walk. Mostly so that they had children to be the ring bear and flower girls. Mari and Jeta were also the god-parents of the three and would be the godparent of the new one as well. Jeta wants another godson.

 

  “Unnie....when are you due again?” Mari asked, sitting on the couch next to me.

 

 Mari, Jeta, Delta, the triplets and I all lived in the same house. Mostly because Mari wanted to stay close to me right after I got pregnant.

 

  “As soon as my water pops.” I said, leaning back on the ground.

 

  “Can I pop it for you?” she asked, looking over at me.

 

 Delta and Jeta were currently working and since I got pregnant right before my father retired, Delta became the new CEO to my fathers entertainment.

 

  “I'm not sure it works like that Mari.” I said, laughing at her.

 

  “Let's dance. I heard that can help.” she said, pouncing off the couch to plug in her phone.

 

  “Is it safe for mommy to dance?” Jung Mee asked, pulling on my dress when I stood up.

 

  “It's perfectly fine Mimi.” I said, picking her up and putting her on top of the baby bump.

 

 The other two started dancing with Mari as I danced with Jung Mee on my stomach.

 

  “Feel any different?” Mari asked, moving to come closer.

 

  “Oh you know, just water running down my leg.” I said, waving her off.

 

  “How are you so calm about this?” she asked, moving to lift up Chin-hwa and Young Soon.

 

  “You just lifted the cause.” I said, pointing at two of the triplets before pointing to the one on my stomach.

 

  “Jeta is gonna turn purple and pass out when I give birth.” Mari said, making me laugh.

 

  “He has a few more months.” I said, pointing at her barley noticeable bump.

 

  “Yeah, like five of them.” she said, walking out of the house and locking the door.

 

  “Is my hospital bag still in the trunk?” I asked, opening the car and putting Jung Mee in her car seat.

 

  “Never moved it. I'll drive, you can call Delta and Jeta.” Mari said, moving to put the other two in as well.

 

 After I got pregnant and we found out it was triplets, my parents got us a Nissan Armada, an eight seater car.

 

  “Okay.” I said, getting into the passenger seat and dialing the number to Delta's office.

 

  “Choi Corporations, this is Choi Yeon Su speaking.” Delta said, answering the phone.

 

  “You really need to get caller id at that place. You're fourth child is on the way and Mari and I are on the way to the hospital with the triplets.” I said, sitting back as Mari started to drive.

 

  “Okay, Jeta and I will meet you there.” Delta said, hanging up the phone.

 

  “Mommy, is the baby coming out?” Young Soon asked, trying to lean forward.

 

  “Yes. You baby brother or sister is coming soon.” I said, putting a hand on my stomach.

 

 The rest of the ride was silent and the delivery was quick.

 

  “Congratulations Mrs. Choi, it's a baby girl.” the doctor said, handing me the baby.

 

  “Told you it would be a girl.” Mari said, laughing at Jeta.

 

  “What are you gonna name her?” Delta asked, leaning closer to me.

 

  “Choi Chung-Ae.” I said, smiling at her.

 

 The small tuff of blonde hair on her head told me that she would look just like me.

 

  “Very nice. Mr. Choi, please follow us to fill out the birth certificate. The triplets can also come in and see their baby sister now.” the doctor said, walking out with Delta following behind.

 

 I was in the hospital for two days before finally going home. Five and a half months later, Mari had a baby boy, much to Jeta's relief. Izzy and Samuel got married before they left to America to go to college. Kim and Sera also went to college, but they stayed in Korea. After my fourth child, Delta and I decided to wait before we had anymore. To end it in a cheesy way, we all did live happily ever after.

 

….............I know the story is really short and a lot was out into this final chapter, but the story isn't one that I thought would be long anyways. I am very thankful to those of you who have subscribed and I'm really happy to know that there are other AlphaBAT fans out there :). Below will be pictures of the five children, all grown up, (the triplets, the fourth and Mari's son) even though it will just be dress up characters.

 

~Babies, all grown up~

 

Choi Young Soon and Chin-hwa: http://i67.tinypic.com/25akrau.png

Choi Jung Mee and Chung-Ae: http://i67.tinypic.com/2ry4y7q.png

Kim Kang-Dae: http://i65.tinypic.com/2e249cp.png