Ch.5

Not Your Average Love Story

Ch.5

“Our Date!”
 

 The 5th chapter of this story :) Focuses mainly on, of course, Delta and Faith's date. I hope you like it and thank you to the new subscribers for subbing this story :D

 

~Faith's P.O.V~

 

 I got home faster than I thought I would and quickly hopped into the shower. While I was getting dressed Izzy came into my room.

 

  “So what happened with dad today?” she asked, watching as I got dressed.

 

  “I uhh....have to get married. I'm getting married after I graduate.” I said, not looking up as I tied my shoes.

 

  “WHAT?! To who?” she asked, moving to put a hand on my shoulder.

 

  “Epsilon, but right now that doesn't matter. I have a date with Delta.” I said, finally looking up at her.

 

  “Delta?....The boy that asked you to marry him this morning?” she asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

 

  “Yes, him. He asked me to date him...at least until I have to get married.” I said, looking around the room for a necklace that Delta had given me when we were freshmen.

 

  “You said yes?...Why?” Izzy asked, following me around.

 

  “Because when Delta and I were younger he was also there for me and he still is now. I like him a lot and I hate Epsilon, but as you well know, no one can change our fathers mind once he wants something.” I said, pulling the necklace out of my jewelry box.

 

  “You know that when you and Delta have to break up, it'll hurt him right?” she asked, making me look at her.

 

  “I know, but it will also hurt me.” I said putting on the necklace before the door bell rang.

 

 I turned and left my room and ran down the stairs to where Delta was waiting.

 

  “Ready to go?” he asked, catching me from my run.

 

  “Yep. Izzy, if you want to call Samuel over than go ahead. I'll be back later tonight.” I said, looking at my sister, who was standing at the top of the stairs.

 

  “Okay. Be careful, the both of you.” she said, moving to walk down the stairs.

 

 Delta and I waved before leaving the house.

 

  “She knows?” he asked, grabbing a hold of my hand as we walked to his car.

 

  “Yeah.” I said, looking down at the ground.

 

  “Hey. Don't worry. I promised that we would be together until we graduate. I'll let you go with a smile.” he said, stopping me from walking.

 

  “Both of us are going to get hurt later.” I said quietly, looking at the ground.

 

  “At least that's how we'll know what we had was real.” he said, lifting up my head by my chin.

 

 He leaned down and lightly pecked my lips before we continued to walk.

 

  “You took my first kiss...” I mumbled, playing with my bottom lip.

 

  “I know.” he said, obviously smiling like an idiot.

 

 We got to the car and headed towards the mall. When we arrived, he helped me out and we walked towards the theater.

 

  “What movie do you want to watch?” he asked, leading me closer to the ticket booth.

 

  “Deadpool.” I said pointing at the name of the movie.

 

  “That's...this is why you are my favorite person in the world.” Delta said, pulling me even closer so that we could get our tickets.

 

 After getting our tickets, we went to eat and walk around the mall.

 

  “Delta?” a voice said, causing both him and I to turn around.

 

 Behind us stood Epsilon and a girl that I knew from one of my classes.

 

  “Epsilon. Surprised to see you here and you too Heein.” Delta said, smiling at the two.

 

  “Surprised to see you here as well. Are you two dating?” Heein asked, looking between Delta and I.

 

  “Yes we are, now if you don't mind, we must be going.” Delta said, putting his hand on my lower back and leading me away.

 

  “Thank you.” I said, letting go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

 

  “Any time. Do you want to head to the theaters now?” Delta asked, looking at his watch.

 

  “Yeah. Let's go.” I said, leaning against his arm as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

 

 We sat down near the way back and watch the movie quietly. I constantly felt Delta moving around and turned to see if he was okay.

 

  “Are you okay?” I asked, feeling him freeze.

 

  “Yeah. I'm fine, it's just really cold in here.” Delta said, smiling at me.

 

 It was really cold in the theater and it showed even more by the fact that Delta's lips were pretty much purple.

 

  “You're lips are purple.” I said, poking at them.

 

  “It'll be okay.” he said, smiling at me and biting at my finger.

 

 I sat back and wrapped my arms around his arm ad snuggled up against him. Before the movie ended, I looked back up at him to see him staring at me. He leaned down and lightly kissed my lips before pulling away.

 

  “I'm so happy you said yes to me.” he said, not pulling away completely.

 

  “Well...I'm happy you asked.” I said, kissing him back, only putting pressure to it.

 

 We kissed for a minute before we finally pulled away from each other and noticed the movie was over.

 

  “Let's go get ice cream.” Delta said, standing up and stretching.

 

  “You were just freezing and now you want ice cream?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

 

  “Yep. Come on.” he said, leading me out of the theater and to the nearest Cold Stone.

 

 We both got ice cream and ate it before we finally got in the car to go home.

 

  “My parents are actually home..” I said, noticing the car in the driveway.

 

  “I hope you had fun tonight.” Delta said, looking at me.

 

  “I had a lot of fun thanks to you. I'll see you tomorrow at school okay?” I said, getting out of the car.

 

 He got out as well and walked over to me.

 

  “Okay. Just make sure you have a coffin ready for when Mari and Kiki kill me.” he said, making me laugh.

 

  “They won't. I'll message them when I get in and tell them what happened. Goodnight.” I said, moving to hug him.

 

  “Goodnight.” he said, hugging me back.

 

 After we pulled away from the hug, he leaned down and kissed me.

 

  “Bye.” I said, waving at him before running into my house.

 

 I made sure he got in his car and drove away before moving from the door.

 

  “Nice to see you finally made it home.” my father said, making me turn around.

 

 Oh .

 

…..............................................ch.5 everyone XD I hope you all liked it and sorry for the cliffhanger, but like I said, the chapter is only for the date XD. I'll start writing the next chapter soon, so please watch out for an update :D Pictures of the necklace and what Faith wore to the date will be linked below. Byebye for now :)

 

~Pics~

 

Outfit: http://i65.tinypic.com/xmtkdj.jpg

Necklace: http://i67.tinypic.com/xaxhec.jpg