Chapter 3

Ink Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter  three

  Eunmi groaned as she continued to clean up her apartment. Dusting her small book shelf and picking up the random sweaters and cardigans scattered across her living room, she hummed along to The Weeknd's 'I Can't Feel My Face' that was playing on her IPod at full volume. As she continued to pick up her scattered sweaters she decided to go into the kitchen to check up on her grilled cheese sandwiches. 

  "Ow!" She exclaimed as her hip came in contact with the edge of the counter. She lifted up the hem of her shirt to look at the small new purple mark on her hip, a small cut in the middle of the bruise. She frowned and fixed her shirt, walking into the kitchen. 

~*~*~*~

 "Vernon!" The hyper blond yelled as he ran down the hallway from his bedroom and into the living room. The boy he had called out for turned his head from the T.V and to the blond boy. "You still have family in New York right?" 

 "Yeah, why?" The brunette asked as he turned his head back to the T.V. 

 "Ok ok ok!" Soonyoung shouted happily, his lips curving upwards into a smile, "what if for Christmas we all go to New York and I can finally meet Eunmi!" 

  "That's a great idea," the brunette said, "but for all of us... That's a lot of money, don't you think?" 

  The blond frowned and groaned, not realizing how much money

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter