Chapter 2

Ink Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter  two

     "I'm done," Eunmi said as she struggled to open the door to her small apartment. She dropped her shopping bags on the floor and walked over to her couch, plopping down onto it and Seunghee sat down on the couch on the opposite side.

   "I hate Christmas shopping but I love it, you know?" Seunghee said as she sprawled out on the couch, her arm hanging off the edge of the couch. 

   "Trust me," Eunmi said as she turned her head to face her best friend, "I know."  Eunmi let out a small grunt as she forced herself to sit up before she walked into the kitchen, offering Seunghee a drink on her way there. After receiving no response, Eunmi just got two bottles of water from her fridge and made her back into her living room. She threw the other water bottle to Seunghee and opened up hers, taking a sip of water. After closing her water bottle and putting it on the table, Eunmi noticed some writing on her forearm that wasn't there before and walked over to her purse, taking out a pen. 

   She rolled her sleeve up and felt the heat rise to her cheeks as she stared down at the writing on her arm. 

   'Another Christmas spent without you. It's too bad you live all the way in New York.' 

  She smiled at her forearm and uncapped her pen, 'Yeah, it is too bad.. I can't believe you live all the way in Korea.' Eunmi waited for a bit as she stared down at her forearm, the writing she had wrote disappeared and was replaced with whatever her soulmate wrote. 

  'Did you know I have a friend who used to live in New York? He moved to K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter