Last Beat

Heart Beat!

~CHAPTER 6~

*At Ryosuke’s Class 1B*

*Ryosuke’s POV*

What is up with her? Am I doing something wrong? Is she on her period? Okaasan always said that if girl is having a bad mood for no reason she is on her period. That’s must be it. Or does she saw me kissing with Sumire? Chigau..chigau..let’s stay with the period reason.

“Ryosuke..What are you blabblering to yourself about? Are you going crazy? Hahaha..”Yuto suddenly shaking my shoulder.

“What? Nothing..It is just Miki. She wouldn’t pick up my call. When she picked up she said she lost interest in Diamond. That doesn't make any sense right?”

“Sore wa honto ka? Waaa..I have become her fan. Uso ne Yama chan? Please tell me it is a lie!” Suddenly Hikaru popped up at the window near to my desk.

“Something not right. I do not believe that the lyrics is written by Sumire. Just not right. It's Sumire we are talking here.”

“Jaa.. what are you going to do Ryosuke? Both Yuto and Hikaru asked at the same time.


“ I have some plan in mind.”

 

*At Miki’s Class 1C*

*Miki’s POV*

“Miki.. what are doing? The break will over soon. If you not rush, that melon pan will be sold out. You do not bring your bento today right?” Risa shouting at the door.

“Haiiii~~ Gomen,gomen…I’m coming.”

*At school café*

“Miki..mite..Ryosuke gonna sing at the festival. Eventhough I like Yuto, but Ryosuke actually have a nice voice. He is also look very cool with his guitar. I bet there must be more people to come and watch because he is singing, right Miki? You can see so many girls crowding in front of the poster flailing."

What is happening? Doesn’t Sumire senpai said that she will be at the real event. What is actually going on? I must go and see the event.

*on the School Music *

This is definitely not right. What had happen between Ryosuke and Sumire senpai? I still remember that Sumire senpai said that she will be the one who is singing on the real event.

Where the event was will be held again? I remembered Nakajima san said somewhere near Shine Shine’s Record Jimosho because they were the largest sponsor of this event. Right! That’s mean no other than the “Vocal Grace Hall”, okaasan and otousan’s office, for the Classic Vocal TV Program.

I arrived just in time the first band finished their song. Now I can see Ryosuke on the stage together with Hikaru senpai and Nakajima san. Like in the advertisement at the school café, no sign of Sumire senpai.

Nakajima san started playing the drum to start the song. They were supposed to perform the song “Kokoro no Kotoba”, the one that Sumire senpai said her writing, but it’s mine! But now is the opening song, the usual song that they usually sang. Maybe, Sumire senpai will be on stage for that song.

Oh my God! Wow.. Ryosuke was really cool. I can’t divert my eyes from the stage. But Sumire senpai..-

“Aren’t you going to be my replacement today? A sudden voice from behind surprised me. Ah.. It’s Sumire senpai.

“Sumire senpai, what are doing down here? The live’s is going to en..-”

“Fill-in chan, do you like Ryosuke?” Huh… what type of question is that?

“Wha..-”

“Hahahaha..Kawai~ Kimi wa wakariasu ne..I can read you like an open book! Well, actually to see that kind of lyrics, of course it is very obvious…”

“DON’T’S GET CARRIED AWAY, YOUR UGLY KID!”

OMG.. What have I done? Have is open the Pandora box? Which was contented of a Demon? I definitely seeing a Demon right now, a pretty one.

 I still stood silent. She continued, “Ano sa...Because of you, Ryosuke now won’t believe me even though I said that I write the lyric. The lyric full of emotion and love expression like that…urgh...I cannot use you anymore.”

“Ano...Sumire senpai and Ryosuke...are you going out?” I blurted out.

“Huh… What are you saying? Why The Beautiful and Famous Sumire has to go out with that Baka?”

“De..Demo.. The kiss wa… that day...-”

“Owh...That’s just to test him... Ryosuke suddenly said he wanted you to be in Diamond. So I wanted to a bit. I will agree if he kiss me..so..-”

“What is he so serious about that baka! I totally not care about him. DON’T MISUNDERSTOOD! I feel very relief to not sing that embarrassing song!”

Sumire senpai's voice was shaking. I know that she may have some feeling for Ryosuke.

 

“Minna san, our last song is the new song, but I cannot be the one who will singing it. Sakura Miki, You are here right? I know you are here. I want you to sing this song!” Ryosuke screamed from the stage. Our eyes met. He found me.

A true diamond do not lied on the ground everywhere to be found. I always thought, I want to be a diamond that everyone acknowledged, thinking it too impossible and give up without trying. But... I will not run away anymore.

I started running towards the stage. “Ryosuke, I will work hard from now. I know it’s just my voice for now that you like, but someday I will definitely make you fall in love with me!!”

Ryosuke pulled me up to the stage. “You already did, Miki !” He smiled. The song was playing. “Minna..We present you Kokoro no Kotoba!” I sang me heart out.

*Backstage, singer room A*

The closing ceremony is in 5 minutes. Behind the stage, I talked to Ryosuke if we will going to win or not. I am very nervous. Suddenly I remembered Sumire senpai said something earlier to me, so I asked, “Ne...Ryosuke sa...Since when do you like me? Sumire senpai told me a secret earlier.” I wanted to a bit.

“Eeehhh... That’s Sumire!! What was she telling you? Tell me~~”

“Yada~~~”

I ran through the room. Nakajima san and Hikaru senpai were out to buy drinks. That left only two of us in the room.

“Miki tell me... Or else I...-”

“Or else what..I'm not afraid of you! ” I kept running, then we heard they announced of the winner.

I suddenly stopped running and Ryosuke bumped into me made me stumbled, and he was on top of me now. “Caught you! Now tell me or else..-”

“Chotto Ryosuke...They are announcing the winner...” I tried to get away but it was hopeless.

“The winner of First Place is Diamond ! Congratulations. Diamond, where are they?” I heard the MC said.

“Ryosuke..the prize..they are calling us..” His lip landed of me. “I already got my prize. Let Yuto or Hikaru takes the prize. You stay here. You owe me the secret”

I feel like all my blood rushing to my cheek. “It’s just..it’s just..Sumire senpai said that you keep watching me at Yuya’s café... Maybe about one or two week earlier? I never realized anyone before when I was at the café. That’s all.” I stuttered. My cheeks still felt very warm.

“Sore dake..fuh! But Miki..Arigatou for your decision to come to my life. Hontou ni arigatou!”

“ Do itashimae!” I kissed his cheek. He blushed hard as mine now.

 

“Dang..” Something fell. Me and Ryosuke faced each other. What was that?

“Yuto shhh.., I told you to keep you keep silent. I want to see more. What are you doing?” Hikaru senpai was whispering to Yuto.

“Gomen! It’s my drumstick fell.” Nakajima san apologized.

At the same time they do not realize that Ryosuke was also crouching with them. “What do you want to see more HI.KA.RU???!!! CAN I SEE ALSO ?!?”

“Teheee..Yamachan~~ since when you are here?”

“Then I also want to ask..since when YOU and YUTO HERE !?”

“Since.. ‘Ne...Ryosuke sa...Since when do you like me? ’  ?? Hikaru senpai mimicking me. “Hikaru..run..save your life~~” Nakajima san and Hikaru senpai started running.
“Since the beginning? I thought you two went to take the prize. You two... Don’t think you can run away forever. Matte!!”

I just laughed. This was really hilarious.  I love Diamond.

 

~Ryosuke, thank you for rescuing me from the boring life. Arigatou gozaimasu.

If you believe, everyone can be a Diamond!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My first chaptered fic is owari~~ Minna..thank you for being with me!! Arigatou gozaimasu.. *Bow*