Beat No 3

Heart Beat!

~CHAPTER 3~

*At music room*

*Miki’s POV*

“ Sugoi na Miki chan…you totally killed it today! I have become your fan.” Yaotome senpai was like fangirling me. I felt all blood rushing to my face. That sentence made blushed. I liked Yaotome senpai, so cute! I wished I was like him always cheerful and happy.

 “ Stop it Hikaru, you making Miki chan blushed. But I also have to agree with Hikaru. You voice is really incredible. I think your voice suit more than Sumire.” Nakajima-san voice suddenly went down. He afraid may Sumire senpai will come all of sudden and heard it.

“Iie..Sumire senpai’s voice is suteki na.. I cannot be compared to someone like her.” I said.

“I was impressed. I didn’t think you would really come ~ ~” Ryosuke suddenly interrupted the converstion.

“I had time to kill, that’s all. Don’t-..” My retort was disturbed.

“Otsukare sama dea..How old are you cute boy? Your voice is lovely. Your singing is very good.” Suddenly Sumire senpai is in the room. I hope she didn’t heard what Nakajima-san said earlier. The situation will be bad is she heard it.

She added, “ Eh? Skirt.. Ahhh…gomen ne..What it is? Momose san? I thought you were a boy.”

“Ahh..Sumire..Hisashiburi ne..It is being about 2 weeks I haven’t see you. Kyou wa daijoubu ka? Can we practice today?” Nakajima-san said while his hand busying covering Ryosuke mouth.

“Here she come. How dare she said the cute Miki is a boy? I will kill her.. I will kill her..” I could hear Ryosuke actually saying that. But it was not really clear as Nakajima-san iwas covering his mouth.

Sumire senpai is acting like nothing is happening. “I had photoshoot today..chotto dake..I come to play with you guys. That is okay right? There is a backup for me to sing..this cute Fill In-chan ! I will certainly come to the real event The School Music Festival. So you can come and practice whenever you want. Ne.. Fill In-chan??”

Hurm..sou desu ka? That’s right.I always a fill-in from the start. What was I thinking about? Know your place already.

“Atashi wa kaeru..I tired. Jaa.-” I totally lost interest today. But Ryosuke suddenly stopped me. “Do you remember you homework right? Be grateful to have such an opportunity to write a song! This mighty ore sama has given you big chance!"

*At Jumping Jack Cafe*

That’s right. I completely forget about that. What a pushy person. He only know how to order people around. “Am I your servant?” I screamed made Yuya surprised.

“Just because he is a little cute and handsome and talented and play a guitar well and..”

“Aren’t you praising him too much? You are talking about the boy on the other day right? The one who suddenly grab you away from this café. Just admit it already. You like him right? I just know it.” Yuya interrupted my bashing to Ryosuke.

“Bakaa! What are you saying??”  It cannot be right. Hahahaha.. right? Uso deshou?

“Jaa..what are you writing there? Masaka..love letter? You can be cute sometimes..HAHAHA..” He laughed at me.

“What? NOOOOOO… What on earth do you think of that?”

“Then what is it?” Yuya asked.

“He gave me an assignment to write the lyric for that music festival”. I answered

“Souka. Yokatta ne. You look very happy while writing it. Ganbatte ne?” Yuya said.

I’m happy? Does it really showed? Chotto ureshii. For someone to acknowledge me.

 

 

 

Chapter 3 is done. A couple more chapter to go!