Beat No 2

Heart Beat!

~CHAPTER 2~

*No one POV*

Ryosuke was sitting at the bench near the school studio. He is playing with the song that he gave Miki to write the lyrics. From behind of a Sakura tree, Miki hiding there, silently listen to the melody played by Ryosuke.

*Miki’s POV*

Ryosuke is too mabushi..Why he choose me to sing his song? Is he out of his mind? Furthermore he is trying to add my homework by asking..nah..forcing me to write a lyric?? -_-

I guess I will try and see what happen next. This might be interesting. Let go home now. I tired already.

*At Miki’s home*

“Miki..long time no seeing you!! Aitakatta..!!”, oneechan screamed. That right, for an International Competition oneechan is going for a training in Italy for preparation of the event. I have not seen her about 2 months and so because of it. She is very talented classical singer to be choose to present Japan for category under 20 years.

“Oh.. what happen Miki? You seem down today?! Anything happen in school?” , okasan asked. “What? My Miki is having a bad day? Tell me.. otousan is lonely if you not telling us.” That is dad. My family is never neglected me eventhough they are busy. I mean, yeah they are not usually at home but they are very concern of me.

“Nandemunai desu! Konbini wa ittekuru! I want to buy melon soda.” Owh crap.. I don’t feel like talking to anyone right now.

 

*At some route near convenient store*

“ Sakura Miki, I will definitely make you join Diamond ! Zettai !!”

Suddenly my flashback of the afternoon came back. What does he means by that? What was that egocentric person is doing? Who does he think he-…

“ Oh.. your house is here after all!!” A voice from back surprised me. That’s great. The last person I want to see right now. Him!!

“ I am kidnapping you now!”, said Ryosuke. What?? He is definitely a very very dangerous type. This is the second time he done this. However I can’t shake of his hand and start running accordingly until we arrived at Hikari Park, a small neighbourhood playground near my house.

“Chotto, ima what are you doing?” I need to buy some-…” Before I finished my words, He said, “Right now I don’t have an amplifier..ma ii ka..” “ She is gonna sing a song right now..Minna san kite kudasai ne! , Ryosuke screamed. What!!

Ryosuke start playing his guitar, the earlier song I sung in the school. Within an instant, the colour of the air is changing. People at the park started to pay attention to him and me. This is bad, my heart is shaken, it beating hard again it is like it is also putting colours to my heart as well. And I can’t help but sing through the melody together with him. People are clapping as we finished singing.

“ I buy your oneechan album today. It is the album “Classic 101 – Sakura Misaki”,said Ryosuke. That how he knows my house. What an effort. “It is very unexpected for you Yamada-san to hear classical.” That right. Classic for him? Are you kidding me? “ Cut out the politeness crap..call me Ryosuke okay?

“The type of music is not important as long as it is good music...but for you to a classical song..hahahaha..” Wow, this is really something..is he looking for a fight.. “ Sorry to betray your expectation..Ryo..Ryo..Ryosuke-san.! Sumimasen ne!” There’s an annoy tone is my words.

“Hahahaha.. omoshiroi na kimi! Yup..such an extreme betrayal-…” Ryosuke added. “ Ryosuke okay?, Just Ryosuke”

“Sore wa..What do you mean?” I retorted.

“What do you mean-.. you should stay the way you are, I seriously believe that you have talent in Pop and Rock music. I never thought you would have talent in this genre based on you family background.. You should not take your voice for granted you know?” Ryosuke explained.

“ If you feel like too much pressure, you don’t have to join the group. But if you feel like to let your precious voice out, just come. The music room door always open to you. Our vocalist will not come. By then you can sing in her place. To make you understand, I would love to hear your voice more.” Ryosuke added.

What is he saying? Has he realize what he said just now? He cannot be serious right? He is kidding right? This is feel kind of weird. My heart is shaken again.