Beat No 4

Heart Beat!

~CHAPTER 4~

*At Hikari Park*

*Miki's POV*

I was thinking of stopping by at the park to get some inspirations. The song was really good. So I wanted the lyric to go well with the song. I saw Ryosuke there. Hewas playing the song that he gave me. He was very handsome..-

“Stop staring me to much. You make a whole on my face.”

“Baka! Who is looking at you! I just looking at the boy playing with sand infront of you.” I said to hide it. He totally realized I was there and acted like do not know it. He just wanted to mess with me.

This is totally Yuya fault. Just because he said something right earlier. My interaction of me with Ryosuke will become ackward.

Ryosuke said, “Hai..Hai..wakarimaa. What are doing here?”

“ I just looking for inspirations. What to write for that song.I do not know what should I write.” I answered.

“Just write what you feel like. Feel more confident because I choose you for you. Not for others. Motto jishin o motte!” Ryosuke was very kind, he had his own way to encourage people.

“Looks like it gonna rain. Ki wo sukete kudasai. Don't catch cold 'Uta-Hime'.. Jaa matta” He gave me goodbye.

'Uta-hime'. What was that? He actually praising ? That's right. Like how he said, I will write what was inside my heart. Actually, I have many to say to you Ryosuke.

*Next Monday at class*

 “Sonna! Where is my notebook? Where did I put it. After I put a lot of effort in writing the lyric” I searching through my bag and my desk. I remembered I put inside my desk before the break earlier. Where did it goes?

What are you looking for Miki? " Risa asked.

“Ne Miki..Have you look at Diamond new lyric for the music festival? The words are really good” Risa is my classmate. She is Nakajima fan. Of course she was always updated with anything to do with Diamond.

“Lyric you say? Misete!” Hurrmmm.. they already have lyrics, still want me to write for them .What a joke.

The blog article is posted by Sumire senpai. It said :

[ Minna, Sumire desu! To all Diamond fan.. Make sure to attend the music festival becaussseeeee the lyric is written by me. The title is “ Kokoro no Kotoba” Matte ne minna san!! Chu ~ ]

Risa asked, “Ne Miki..You didn’t know?”

What is this ? This is definitely my song, my lyrics, my words to be said to Ryosuke. That's explained why my notebook was gone. But I have no proof to it. Has Ryosuke seen this? I must explain to him right away.

I started running to music room. “Risa..thanks for the news!”

As I nearly arrived at the music room, I started saying, “Ryosuke, that post about the lyric.. -” Before I finished my words, I saw Ryosuke is kissing Sumire inside the room. Sumire senpai was definitely saw me because she was smirking to me afterward.

I know from the start. I was only a “Fill In”, always a replacement. I know from the start, so what was there to be angry about. I also heard rumor that they were dating. Now that the proof. My tears flowed down and I ran to my home.

 

 

 

It's already reaching the ...