Rap Monster (Christmas Ver.)

Bangtan Sonyeondan Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow."

 

Bangtan boys were having their christmas break from their busy work. And Namjoon is so happy that he can finally have his whole month to spend with his beloved wife, you. Good thing it's your 5th time to celebrate christmas with each other and Namjoon didn't miss any single time to spend with you. Even waiting for the first drop of the snow in winter season, that's the most important moment of your lives to have each other and played with snow out of the house.

Sipping your Hot chocolates with Him backhugging you while looking out on the window to wait for the snow. Your bodies were wrapped by a thick blanket as he kissed your cheek while you smiled soothingly feeling his light kisses.

 

Suddely, you saw the little kids playing on their own front yards while the snow finally arrived. They yelled happily as their started to run and catch for the falling snow from the sky. 

You smiled brightly and faced him beside you. 

 

"It's snowing already, Namjoon-ah." He smiled brightly as well as he looked outside to watch for the snow with you. You released yourself from his grasp and kissed his lips. You dragged him outside and run to catch snow from above. He chuckled at your childish act as he started to run to catch up with you. You laughed loudly and run faster to not let him get near to you.

 

"Hahahah! Catch me if you can, Namjoonie~" he laughed as he grabbed some of the snow on the ground and make some snow ball. He threw the ball to your direction but you avoided it and grabbed the snow ball on the ground as well. You directed the ball to his direction and to your luck, he got shot on his back and laughed with you.

 

"Ow! You gonna pay, you know that?" You laughed as he got his turn to grab his snowball. You lowered yourself to hide  from the bench and get some snowball again. 

 

"Where are you hiding, baby girl?" He was about to throw his snowball when you throw yours first making him winced at the cold substance. "Ow! ah.. ahh"

 

"Bull's-eye!" You exclaimed. He throw his snowball to your direction again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter