Jin (Christmas ver.)

Bangtan Sonyeondan Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Perfect Christmas"

 

you and Jin stood and leaned on the veranda's railing while watching the snows falling from the night sky and sipping their hot chocolate that makes them have the warmth feeling and to relaxed their tired bodies from the past few days they've been working recently. Jin who's beside her smiled as he stared at his girlfriend whom happily catching the snows while sipping her own chocolate drink. He sighed thinking of this day must be a happy moment for them to have their own time since it's already christmas day. I'll make it to be our Perfect Christmas this year. I'll show her how precious she is to me. So help me god! He said through his mind as he kept on watching you.

 

He smiled widely and approached her by patting her head which made her flinch at the sudden contact. She glanced at his direction and smiled widely back at him. 

 

"Why Jin jin? Why are you smiling like that?" He chuckled.

 

"Why? Am I not allowed to smile to my beautiful girlfriend?" you giggled and smacked his arm lightly from embarrassment.

 

"Will you stop teasing me, Jin? Ahh~ My baby brother surely made you like this. Did he teach you that?" He laughed and shook his head.

 

"Hahaha! No honey, Taehyung didn't thought me that. I'm just preffering the truth." He cupped her face and kissed her  fully on the lips. The city lights around the hotel they were in were so bright just like their love for each other. The people walking on the streets sometimes saw them looked so sweet that they surely think how lucky they were with each other.

 

I may be not perfect but I can give you what you want and your happiness. Jin says in his head as he kissed her lovingly where people could think and feel how he really love her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter