Taehyung (Birthday special)

Bangtan Sonyeondan Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you grant one of his wishes for his Birthday."

 

As  a wife of an Idol, I decided to grant one of my husband’s wishes for his birthday. And because he badly wants this time to happen, and my babies badly wanted to see animals as well. I decided to make them happy and enjoy this day. So we can have our family bonding and closure because of the times we hadn’t spent when we were so busy from our schedules.

 

I called one of their managers whom I have befriended for a long time to call for help for preparation at the zoo. I thank him and get to packed all of the needed things to take to go for the trip.

Foods ; check, Extra clothes for my babies; check, others; all here.

 

Finally, I finished preparing all the needed things. I glanced at my husband and my kids still lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully and comfortably. I chuckled at their unchanging habit that got from their father. I approached them and slapped Taehyung’s . He flinched and looked behind him to see me smiling so sweetly at him. I leaned in and kissed his lips.

 

“Happy birthday, my hubby.” I whispered then he chuckled.

 

“Thanks, honey.” He mumbled and looked at the alarm clock on the bed table. He sat up and shook the body of our 2 years old son, Taekwon. “Taekwonie, wake up son.” Taekwon rubbed his eyes cutely and groaned as he blinked at us.

 

“Hmm? Oh? Ap…pa HAP..PY BIRTH…DAY!!!” He squealed and hugged his father then showered him with kisses all over his face. Taehyung let out a giggle and ruffled his hair.

 

“Hahaha! Thank you, honey~.” I smiled at the adorable view in front of me and sighed happily.

 

“Okay, baby~ Go to the bathroom. Let’s go wash up okay?” He smiled and nodded right away. Then he proceeded to go to the bathroom. Taehyung raised his eyebrow at me.

 

“Okay, you Spill it now.” I smirked and shook my head.

 

“It’s a secret, hubby. Go wash up as well. We’re going somewhere to celebrate your birthday.” He smirked.

 

“Oh! I like surprises. O..kay fine, hon.” He stood up and walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom beside the kitchen. I headed to the bathroom to see my Taekwon already and getting ready to bath. I smiled and approached him. He smiled widely.

 

“Om..ma! Where… going?” I smiled and shook my head again.

 

“You’ll see later, baby. But for now, let’s take a bath arasseo?” He nodded cutely as I kissed his forehead.

 

After taking my son out of the bath, I asked my husband to dress him up since Taehyung already done with his own appearance.  I stared for a while at my husband’s attire. He’s wearing a black and white stripes long sleeves and a black tight jeans. He wears his eyeglass for a disguise.

I’m so lucky to have this gorgeous man that keeps me to daydream over and over again because of him.  I saw his smirk and take Taekwon on my arms. He kissed my cheeks interrupting my daydream and whispered.

 

“I know I’m handsome and everything but please look after our baby girl and dress her up if you want us to get to where we are going to early as possible.” I chuckled at his arrogant remark and slapped his playfully as I headed to the crib and get my 7 months old baby girl, Taegeuk.

 

“Baby girl, we’re going to celebrate appa’s birthday~” I cooed and carried her to the closet and chose for her dress.

 

After dressing her up, I walked down on the stairs carrying our baby girl wearing a floral dress that Rapmon and his wife’s gift for her and saw my adorable son wearing a green jacket that Taehyung chose since he likes green and a pink scarf I chose since I like pink.

  

 

I grabbed the bag while still carrying my baby girl but Taehyung stopped me and get the bag from my grasp. He flashed his boxy smile at me.

“I’ll take care of that, honey.” I sighed with a smile and nodded mumbling a ‘thanks’ to him. I put Taegeuk at her baby seate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter