Taehyung (Christmas ver.)

Bangtan Sonyeondan Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Last Christmas"

 

2014: Christmas Day

 

Taehyung and His Girlfriend, Haein sat together at the park bench having a gloomy aura around them as they waited for each other who to speak first. 1 year relationship is not that long but They surely enjoyed to accompany each other through the whole year. But as Taehyung saw the horrible moment of his girlfriend walking happily with someone on the streets of Seoul. He confronted her and they didn't talk for about a week. And now, they meet again at the park where the place they had their first meeting. Taehyung sighed as he started to spoke to her calmly.

 

"Let's Break up, Haein-ah." Instead of crying loudly begging for him to not break up with her, Haein smiled faintly and nodded in understanding. Being dumbfounded at her reaction, Taehyung stood up annoyed and grunted. "That's it? You just smile and nod? The Haein? 1 year Hae, 1 ing year! and you just nod? You really didn't love me, do you?" Haein widened her eyes as she stood up as well and face him. She shook her head defending herself.

 

"No, Taehyung. I love you. But I don't deserve you. I cheated on you and I don't want to hurt you more if we continue to save this relationship if all I did to you was cheat behind your back." She shook her head but Taehyung's face softened and he tried to hug her. She pushed him gently away from her as she sobbed.

 

"If you really love me Haein, you're not going to do this to me. You know I really love you no matter what. Please, I forgive you. Don't leave me please." She shook her head and cupped his face as she looked at Taehyung's teary eyes. She bit her lip and cleared to speak normally.

 

"No Taehyung, as your noona, You're just a baby brother to me. I love you Tae, but not that of what you think it is. There's someone whose more deserving to love you more like I do. I'm so sorry." She looked down as she turned her heels but Taehyung begged for her to stop while huffing her waist and stood by on his knees.

 

"Haein noona~" He cried loudly gripping tightly at the sides of her shirt but Haein on Taehyung's hands and pushed them harshly just to make him let go of her shirt. She run away as she sobbed quietly feeling pity for the poor guy she had loved for a year.

 

I'm so sorry, Taehyung. But I really don't deserve you. But there's someone whose always there for you and love you more like I did. You just didn't realized that. Haein thought as she made her final decision.

 

 

2015: Christmas Day

 

Taehyung and his Bestfriend, you are giving each other's presents while the other boys are enjoying their new presents that you had given to them. Jhope squealed as he saw the present he didn't expect to receive.

 

"Thank you so much, you!! I didn't expect you to give me this kind of gift. This is so awesome." you laughed as she smiled so brightly at the boys.

 

"You all deserve that oppadeul. Cause you're all so nice to me." The boys smiled and gather around you and gave you a warm hug.

 

"Thank you, our baby girl/noona." They chorused happily.

 

Minutes passed, the boys decided to sleep early for their schedule tomorrow at 6am. And the only once who were awake are you and Taehyung. They sat on the couch while watching their favorite anime. Suddenly, he remembered his ex-girlfriend that broke up with him last year. 

 

I wonder what happened to Haein these year? Has she moved on? I'm not yet moved on from her. His thoughts interrupted as his bestfriend flicked her fingers on his forehead making him winced at the sudden contact. He glared at her playfully as she smiled so sweetly at him.

 

"What was that for, you?" 

 

"Well, you've been spacing out while I'm talking to you. Are you okay? Are you sick?" She put her palm on his forehead to check Taehyung's condition. He froze at the contact of her palm on his skin. But He immediately sighed and shove her hand softly.

 

"No.. I'm not sick. It's just..." you sighed cutting his sentence off.

 

"Arayeo. You missed her." Her smile faded and her feelings get gloomy and upset all of a sudden. A sudden awkward silenced hugged them around as she think of someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter