Jungkook

Bangtan Sonyeondan Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When he teased and gave you a surprise dissapointing first kiss."

(Requested)

 

 

you didn’t know that her crush could annoy her always. She didn’t even know that on the first day until now, Jungkook gives her a pain in the whenever they meet at school and even in the neighborhood.

 

Who couldn’t have be annoyed if the person you once liked always bullies you and whenever you got angry, He just laughed his off at your face and teases you one more time.

 

And then she ended up kicking his shin and leaving him wincing, still secretly laughing at her leaving figure away from him.

 

And this day, after another week of being annoyed by him, he suddenly disappeared and didn’t attend classes for the first time. She grew worried all of a sudden. But why am I feeling worried towards him? I don’t like him anymore because he’s always annoying me… or I still like him?

 

After classes, she walked around the school for a bit and search for something interesting to happen. Once she reached on the random corner of the school, she noticed a door that seemed forgotten slightly open. Giving it to her curiosity, she gently opened the door to see that it led to a room filled with piles of old books. The pleasant smell of old paper wafted through the air.

 

For some reason, this room gives me a sense of calm.

 

She suddenly noticed that someone was reclining by the windowsill. She couldn’t tell who it was first with the sun shining brightly through the window, but as she approached she could instantly tell who it was.

 

“Jungkook…” Jungkook was reclining to the window, sleeping. She chuckled silently. Asleep, Jungkook was quite defenseless, far more than she ever imagine as possible.

 

He sound asleep…

 

The light streaming in through the window drew a shadow across his handsome features. Even if this guy always annoys her, she still can’t get over the feeling of admiration towards her crush since the first day she entered this academy. His long lashes slightly fluttered and he was breathing out of his finely shaped lips.

 

Still handsome as ever…

 

She spaced out, her heart pounding as her face flushed in shyness. She immediately dragged her eyes away from his face and darted them to the book on his lap. She furrowed her eyebrows as she saw the book’s title ‘1 cm’.

 

What’s so interesting about that book? She was about to grabbed the book when a hand stopped her by grabbing her wrist. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter