Question 2

She Is My Q&A
New Message
To: [email protected]
Cc Bcc
Chapter: Q&A 02
 
Shannon opened her eyes as she sat up from her comfy bed as she looked around her white room. Same color everyday, she sighed as she lied back down staring at the same white ceiling. She look to her side as she grabbed her charging phone as she saw a message from her manager.

'섀넌 , 당신은 으로 프리폼 요청 된 세븐틴 다음주.'

(Shannon, you have been requested to preform with SEVENTEEN next week.)

Shannon bit her bottom lip as she closed the message and sat up, taking off the covers and walking on the cold marbled surface. She shivered as she took continuous steps to get ready for school. 

 

Q  &  A

 

Shannon was on the way to school, sent my her manager once again; dicussing the preformance she will do with SEVENTEEN next week. She didn't know what song she will do; nor she didn't know who will she be with.

She took long steps as she approached her locker; she quickly put her locker pin and took her books she needed for today. As soon as she closed her locker, she was greeted with the handsome face of Vernon.

Vernon smirked at the Brit as he asked, "So you are going to do a collab with SEVENTEEN next week."

Shannon nodded as she held her books towards her chest, "Do you know what song it is?" 

Vernon nodded as he rubbed his neck, Shannon blinked as she leaned forward making Vernon lean back, "What song is it?"

Vernon blinked, staring into her brown eyes, "Q&A."

Shannon gave a small smile as she leaned back, "I'm excited, I like that song."

Vernon snapped his eyes up, "Really?"

Shannon nodded as she gave a slight blush, "We should practice it later."

Vernon nodded in agreement "We should, I will tell the management that you will go to Pledis later?"

Shannon smiled, "I'll tell my manager."

The two stared at each other in silence, before Vernon stuttered, "S-should we head to class now?"

Shannon chuckled, as she pulled him along, "Well lets go!"

Vernon stumbled as he got pulledby the British idol, he found himself smiling as he was being pulled.

As soon as the pair reached the door of Acting they walked to their own seats waiting for the teacher to arrive.

 

T I M E S K I P

Shannon walked out of class with Sohyun as the two girls talked about the lesson. Somehow Shannon lost Vernon on the out which was quite strange. Shannon looked around to try and spot the American Idol.

She bit her bottom lip as she tapped her foot. Sohyun poked her cheek, "Yah, Shannon  are you okay? You seem lost."

Shannon looked at her dongsaeng, "Hyun I'm not the one who is lost; Vernon is. I'm fine, I was suppose to find him thats all."

Sohyun raised her eyebrows and smirked "Vernon huh?" She nudged the oblivious blonde.

Shannon ignored the nudge as she tried to look through the crowded corridor for the American.

Finally spotting the American she ran up to him, "Vernon!"

Vernon turned as he met with dark brown eyes, "Ah, Shannon"

Shannon smiled "So.. when are we gonna practice?"

Vernon shrugged and ruffled his hair, "I'm not sure, our managers will tell us I guess."

Shannon nodded in slight disappointment.

 

Sensing Shannon's disappointment, Vernon took her hand " Lets go."

Shannon stuttered "Where?!"

Vernon looked back and smiled at the gaping beauty, "Somewhere."

Shannon looked at him in awe as he pulled her continuously out of the school and into the streets.

Both hearts were thumping loud; this was the first time they've been alone other than in school.... Is this a date?

Thank you for waiting patiently!!! THIS IS FOR YOUUUU Crystalic09, AHAHA I hope you don't kill me for updating this late!
ilovpocky93 | © | message