Question 3

She Is My Q&A
New Message
To: [email protected]
Cc Bcc
Chapter: Q&A 03

Vernon ended up holding Shannon's hand for the whole time without realizing. And Shannon being oblivious, she didn't realize it either, all she could think about was 'is this a date?' 

 

The pair continuously walked, one leading the other in silence as they passed by people on the streets. Shannon glanced at Vernon who was pulling her wrist through the crowd, "Vernon, where are we going?"

 

Vernon didn't respond as his grip tightens and his pace went faster. Shannon stumbled along the way slightly annoyed at Vernon's pulling but didn't complain.

 

A few minutes passed as Vernon finally stopped. Shannon collided her face with his back as she made an unattractive 'ack'

 

Vernon looked back and the halfer and gave a little side smirk, Shannon rubbed her nose and looked at the building in front of her 'Dream Bean Coffee Shop'

 

Shannon looked at Vernon whose eyes remained on hers "this... why?"

 

Vernon tugged her closer to him "Lets go in."

 

He walked with Shannon trailing at the back of him, he pushed open the door as the bell rang, alerting their arrival.

 

The pair walked towards the counter that was still occupied by another costumer. Vernon looked up at the chalkboard menu, asking Shannon; "So what do you want to get?"

 

Shannon snapped out of her thoughts when Vernon asked her a question. She followed where his eyes were looking at and noticed the menu, "hm... I don't know."

 

Vernon sighed "then I think you will like the Caramel Macchiato here. Its really good."

 

Shannon looked at him with big eyes, "really?"

 

Vernon nodded and ruffled her hair with his free hand "It suits you."

 

Shannon gave out a light blush before looking away. Vernon gave a light chuckle at ther cute reaction.

 

 

Q & A

 

 

Finally it was their turn to order. Vernon looked at the cashier and ordered their drinks, "two large Iced Caramel Macchiato, please."

 

The cashier took two plastic cups and wrote their order and asked, "any food you would like?"

 

Vernon looked at Shannon, "Do you want any food?"

 

Shannon shook her head, "No its okay."

 

Vernon nodded at her response before telling the cashier for no food.

 

The cashier nodded and placed the cups at the coffee maker area where another worker will make their drinks. The cashier tapped on the touch-screen cashier and informed Vernon the price, "that will be 11695.00 won"

 

Vernon let go of Shannon's hand to reach for his wallet to pay the bill.

 

 

After recieving the reciept Vernon sliped his wallet back into his pocket before taking Shannon's hand once again to en empty table.

 

They approached a two-seater table at the corner of the cafe and sat down.

 

Shannon looked at Vernon, "so.. Why did you bring me out?"

 

Vernon leaned in with his hand on his chin, "you looked disappointed that we weren't gonna practice today."

 

Shannon looked at him with wide eyes before thinking to herself  'was it that obvious?'

 

Vernon observed the blonde more before tapping on the table softly.

 

Shannon hesitantly looked back at Vernon, "sorry for that.."

 

Vernon sighed "Its fine, I wanted to bring you out anyways."

 

Shannon blushed at the American's confession before scratching her head.

 

Vernon looked at the waiting counter and saw their drinks ready. He stood up, "wait here, I'll get our drinks."

 

Shannon nodded as Vernon walked away towards the counter. She put her hands on her cheeks feeling the warmth, she pouted at her stupidness of being obvious. She could have tone it down but no, she didn't. She sighed, 'why am I like this?'

 

She continued to travel deep into her thoughts when she felt a cold sensation on her cheek. She squealed out as she looked to the source.

 

Vernon held her drink against her cheek as he sipped his, he smiled at Shannon's reaction before placing her drink on the table and sitting down afterwards.

 

Vernon poked her cheek "Drink it."

 

Shannon slowly took the plastic cup and brought the straw to her lips as the liquid travelled up the straw and into . Her eyes shined in delight as she continued to drink.

 

Vernon patted her head, "See I told you, you'll like it."

 

She mumbled cutely as she continued to drink "thank you Vernon~~"

 

Vernon gave a light blush before looking away continuing to drink his drink.

 

 

Q & A

 

 

The pair walked back on the streets side by side, it was already the evening. They continued to walk until Shannon's phone rang. She stopped on the spot and answered the call.

 

"Hello, Manager Oppa?"

 

Vernon watched her as she talked throught the phone, he saw how her facial expressions changed from confusion to somewhat guilt. He bit his bottom lip 'did something happen?'

 

Shannon ended the call and ruffled her hair, "Manager Oppa scolded me for not telling him I went out."

 

Vernon held her shoulders, "It was my fault Shannon, I took you without telling anyone."

 

Shannon shook her head, "Its fine Vernon." She gave him one of her sweet smiles, "I had fun today."

 

Vernon smiled back and let go of her shoulders "I did too."

 

He slipped his hand into hers and gave her a smile before continuing to walk. Shannon shook at his attempt and followed him too.

 

They continued to walk until they reached the school's building where two cars awaited. The pair stopped as they looked at each other, Vernon sighed "I guess thats your van."

 

Shannon looked at the two vans, "and I guess that one is yours."

 

The two looked at each other for another minute in silence. Vernon let go of her hand and bid her goodbye with a wave, "see you tomorrow Shannon."

 

Shannon walked towards her van before waving back to him, "thank you for today Vernon."

 

She entered her van as he entered his. Both vans travelled at the same time meeting at the traffic lights before heading in opposite directions.

 

 

Both thinking the same thing as the sun slowly sets,

 

'I miss you..'

 

Whoaaa Its been awhile since I've updated! I've been busy with my finals sooo I've been trying to find the time to update! I hope this is a good chapter for you all to enjoy!!
ilovpocky93 | © | message