SPECIAL CHAPTER

She Is My Q&A
New Message
To: [email protected]
Cc Bcc
Chapter: This is a special chapter lol its not related to the plot (yet) ;)

Vernon the camera for Vapp as comments started swarming in. He leaned back and fixed his beanie before giving a smile and a wave, "Hi."

 

He looked at the comments and read the viewers and Carats responses:

 

'Omo its vernon!'

 

'Why are you alone?'

 

"Hmmm somehow your setting is different, where are you now Vernon?"

 

 

Vernon scanned through the comments and looked back at the camera, "Mhmm, all the hyungs are busy, and the others are probably doing their own things right now, I think Woozi-hyung is still making or editing our songs for our new album."

 

 

'Whoa I can't wait for your new album!'

 

"You look tired Vernon stay healthy!'

 

'When is your comeback?'

 

 

Vernon relooked at the comments at the side, he smiled "Thanks for your support guys, I just finished recording my part for one of the songs, its tiring but it was fun."

 

Vernon paused as he answered the other comment, "I don't know when our comeback is, but hopefully soon."

 

Suddenly the door opened making Vernon look at the side away from the camera, you could see the side of his mouth forming into a grin.

 

 

'Omo who is that?'

 

'What is making Vernon smile like that?'

 

"HIS SMILE IS SO CUTE!"

 

 

Vernon looked back at the camera, "we have a special and unexpected guest with us, its Shannon!"

 

Shannon looked at the camera and waved, "Hello~" with her sweet melodic voice, Vernon moved aside to let her sit next to him on the sofa, they were close; shoulder to shoulder.

 

 

'Wow its Shannon!'

 

'How do you know Shannon Vernon?"

 

'OMG I SHIP U GUYS!!"

 

 

Vernon looked at her as they began to talk, slightly forgetting that the camera was still there, "How was it?"

 

Shannon played with a strand of her hair, "The recording? It was okay -how are you though?"

 

Vernon slipped his arm at the sofa at the back of Shannon, "a bit tired but I'm talking to the views now."

 

Shannon laughed and playful pushed his shoulder, "Take care of yourself pabo~"

 

Vernon pinched her cheek as he nodded.

 

 

"OMG THEY R SO CUTEVDIVBS"

 

"WHOAA THEY ARE SO CLOSE!!"

 

' OMOOOOO MY 2NON FEELS!!"

 

 

Vernon looked at the camera once again and sat straight "I know Shannon because we go to the same school, she is my buddy that takes care of me."

 

Shannon nodded as she unconciously played with Vernon's hair.

 

Vernon continued "We are close because...." He turned to her, making her stop her actions, "how are we close?"

 

Shannon shrugged "I don't know, you always approached me and pulled me away from people, especially male classmates."

 

 

"AWWW VERNON GOT JEALOUS!!"

 

"HE LOVES YOU"

 

"OMGGGGG 2NON IS REAL!!!"

 

 

Vernon leaned back and hugged her, "Yes I get jealous~~ No one can have you but me~~" he playfully stated.

 

Shannon just rolled her eyes as she let him hug her.

 

Shannon looked at the time then glanced at him, "Vern, shouldn't you get ready? DK oppa said that you needed to go out later with Dino."

 

 

"OMO shes close to SEVENTEEN too!!'

 

"SHES SO GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL FOR YOU VERNON!!"

 

 

Vernon pecked her forehead before turning to the camera, "Sorry guys, I think I spent longer on Vapp then I should. I will see you all soon. Bye~"

 

He waved at the camera before turning it off. He sat back down with his arm around Shannon's waist. Shannon pouted "You weren't suppose to tell them."

 

Vernon gave a cheeky grin "Tell them what?"

 

Shannon crossed her arms playfully, pretending to be mad "About us."

 

Vernon snuggled his face into her neck "I think they got the idea when you walked in."

 

Shannon stayed silent for a few seconds before playfully punching his shoulder, lying back into his embrace.

 

 

 Q & A

 

 

They stayed together like that for a while until Shannon spoke up, "Seriously thought, you need to get ready. You only have 3 minutes left."

 

Vernon shot up and ran out of the room leaving Shannon laughing at her boyfriend's reaction.

 

 

Lmao I felt like doing this here is a 2non photo (that i found online)!! omfg so cute!

ilovpocky93 | © | message