Question 1

She Is My Q&A
New Message
To: [email protected]
Cc Bcc
Chapter: Q&A 01

 

 Shannon walked through the halls of her school in her comfortable school uniform, her earbuds in her ears as she jammed to SEVENTEEN's collabration with Ailee's 'Q&A'.


She followed the beat as she swayed her head to the song; it was her biggest obsession yet. Being an Idol herself she understood lyrics and the composition of other songs; she needed to hear the songs to see how good the song could be an how she can improve herself as an artist.


She muttered the lyrics as well as rapped Vernon's part of the song. She was dragged out of her zone when one of her classmates called out to her "Shannon!"


Shannon turned to where the voice came from as well as plucking out one of the earpeice from her ear. She smiled "Hey," her classmate waved over to her as her classmate asked "Did you hear?"


Shannon asked, "hear what?" Her classmate giggled excitedly, "Vernon from SEVENTEEN is going to attend our school for a while."


Shannon's eyes widens, "Really?"


Her classmate nodded in excitement, "Since apparently Seungkwan and Mingu are attending college at the moment as well, Vernon was also chosen to go to school too."


Shannon nodded and laughed at her classmate's response. Shannon's classmate is a huge fan of SEVENTEEN and is very up to date about them.


Shannon asked as the pair walked over to their class, "When is he coming?"


Her classmate grin, "Today."


Shannon's eyes were wide once again, "Really?"


Her classmate laughed at her, "I always knew you had a crush on him."


Shannon blushed lightly and playfully slapped her classmate's shoulder, "Stop it Jeon-Mi."


Jeon-Mi laughed even more, "Lets get to class now girl-in-love."


Shannon laughed at the nickname.


The pair entered their classroom talking about music, as well as how Shannon herself has been doing and when she would have a comeback. They sat down in their seats and waited for the teacher to come in and start the lesson.


Suddenly, a few minutes after the classroom door was open everyone stood as the teacher walked in and asked them to sit.


Shannon sat as she waited for the teacher to speak, "Today, we have a new student who will join us, due to his last minute attending he will be needing a lot of help."


Jeon-Mi whispered, "Your lover boy is coming Shannon,"


Shannon pushed her and gave a slight blush as the teacher called the new student in, "Please come in,"


A familiar face walked in as Shannon shrunk down deeper into her seat. The male opened his mouth and revealed his husky voice, "Hello, I'm Vernon and I will be in your class for the whole year, please take care of me," He bowed to the class.


The room was filled with whispers as some girls giggled at the sight of him, the males were excited as well, having a new friend in the class.


Vernon stood back straight and waited for the teacher to see where he is seated. The teacher spoke, "Vernon, please sit next Shannon."


Vernon's eyes traveled to the girl his new teacher pointed out, revealing a beautiful girl who was like him, a halfer. Vernon's eyes twinkled in rememberance, he remembered seeing her before in the idol championships, they came across together and took a photo together with the other foreginer idols.


It was good to see another idol here, especially someone that is like him both nationality and occupation. Vernon smiled at the way her face flushed and how she flustered to reply her friend, he thought to himself, 'Shannon is really cute.' As he approached and sat down next to her.


As Vernon sat down next to Shannon, he greeted her, "Hey Shannon."


Shannon turned to him with wide eyes, "You remember me?"


Vernon nodded as he leaned on his arm, "I remember you in Idols Championships. You were really good in archery."


Shannon let out a light blush before muttering a 'thank you' to him. 


Before Shannon could get another glimpse at Vernon, the teacher called out her name, "Shannon,"


Shannon looked up with shock, "Yes?"


The teacher sighed, "Since you can relate to Vernon's situation, you will be his partner in school."


Shannon looked at the teacher with big eyes, "What?"


The teacher nodded, "Its already been decided by the board."


Shannon nodded in disbelief as she sat back down, she looked at Vernon who was pretending to be innocent; looking at her with s smirk on his face.

 
Shannon pouted and look straight; trying to focus with the lesson.


Vernon still stared at the girl as she focused with the lesson, she had that cute sassiness to her, Vernon liked that. He got out an empty notebook and his pencilcase and began taking notes from the class while humming Q&A to himself quietly.


END OF CLASS


Shannon went out of class with Vernon trailing at the back, Shannon looked at him and sigh, "I guess you really are stuck with me then."


Vernon nodded and gave a smile, before he could reply two voices called out to Shannon, "SHANNON!!"


Shannon looked towards the direction where the two voices called her name, she immediately noticed it was Sohyun and Jaehyun, Shannon smiled and waved to them as the pair came closer.


Sohyun glared at Jaehyun, "I said hi to her first," Jaehyun twitched and glared back, "No I did."


The pair continued to argue as they reached Shannon and Vernon.


One they reached Shannon, Sohyun hugged Shannon first and rubbed it in Jaehyun's face by sticking her tongue out to him. Jaehyun glared at Sohyun as she happily hugged her friend.


Jaehyun pushed Sohyun off and hugged Shannon, laughing at Sohyun's expression. Shannon sighed, the pair kept on doing this to her whenever they see her, 'they should seriously just date'


Vernon watched the scene as Shannon was hugged by Sohyun, but when she was hugged by Jaehyun, something in him snapped. Vernon clenched his fists and pulled Shannon out of Jaehyun's grip.


Jaehyun and Sohyun stared at Vernon who had Shannon in his arms.


"Sorry, but Shannon and I need to be somewhere," Vernon told them off and walked away with Shannon with his arm around her waist, making Shannon blush lightly.


Sohyun and Jaehyun stared as the pair walked away, Sohyun turned to Jaehyun, "Vernon likes her, doesn't he Jae?"


Jaehyun nodded, "Its obvious. Shannon likes him too remember?"


Sohyun's eyes sparkled, "We can make them be together!"


Jaehyun sighed, "Soo, they have to do that themselves."


Sohyun smirked, "We will just give a little help."


Jaehyun looked at the smirking girl before laughing, "I guess you're right."


Sohyun giggled and hugged Jaehyun, "Lets go to class,"


Jaehyun blushed and stratched his head, "Y-yeah."

 

With Vernon and Shannon

 

The two ended up on the roof of the school, Vernon dropped his aarm from her waist, making her sad from the lack of contact.


Vernon let out a big sigh of relief, Shannon questioned "What's wrong?"


Vernon turned to look at her, "Thank god I pulled you away,"


Shannon questioned again, "Why?"


Vernon smirked, "I don't want anyone to have you."


Shannon was taken back at that answer, and looked away as she crossed her arms, "You're playing with me again,"


Vernon laughed, "Damn I thought I got you."


Shannon looked back at him, "So what's the real reason for pulling me away?"


Vernon sat down and patted the seat next to him, Shannon cautiously sat down as he leaned back, "Lets just relax."


Shannon looked at Vernon lied down, Shannon hesitantly followed and lied down as well. 'A good start to the day I guess,' Shannon thought as she snuck a peak and a currently sleeping Vernon. 

Sorry for the long wait! here is the first chapter of Q&A!!
ilovpocky93 | © | message