Not going home yet.

The weird fan

After a little while everyone is finished eating and most of the bowls are empty. The table is being cleared and while everyone is slowly finishing their drinks Dongwan asks "What are we going to do now? Please don't tell me we are going home already..", Junjin quickly comments "No of course not. Are we? It's still early, let's have some fun.".
"But, like what?" Eric asks "Where can we go?". The guys look at each other questioningly, "Well, let’s first figure out if and what our options are." Minwoo suggests "Anyone any idea where we could go to have fun, and not being seen or recognized?". After a few seconds of silence Andy hesitantly says "Well, the movie theater, if we go in after the lights are out and stay in the back we won't be recognized.". Minwoo looks at Andy "Sounds you've done that before..", Andy shrugs and answers "Well, yeah...once or twice...". At that Eric starts laughing "In other words.. all the time, am i right?" he asks Andy who starts blushing. "Aaahh, but i don't want to go to the movies" Dongwan wines "that's boring. I'll fall asleep.", the other guys are quick to agree on that.
Hyesung, who has been quiet up till now suddenly jumps up, "I know! We promised her we would make it up to her that she missed part of the concert didn't we?" everyone looks puzzled at him when he pauses "We can go to a karaoke room!" he then explains excitedly. The others start mumbling "Right, that's possible", "That's a good idea", "No one will see us when we're in the room", "But how will we get in", "I don't know about this", they all start to speak at once. Junjin turns towards you "What do you think, would you like to go to a karaoke?". You shrug, actually not being very fond of the idea because there's too much chance they want you to sing then as well and you probably will be really embarrassed if you get a 'private concert', but seeing as there aren't any other ideas you say  "Uhm, well, whatever you guys want. I don't know if there are any other possibilities." while avoiding his eyes.
"Alright" he says, then to the others "anyone not liking the idea?", it stays silent, "Good, we'll do that then" he says, also getting excited. "Ok" Minwoo says "but how do we get in?", "Well" Andy hesitantly starts again "that's actually not that difficult...", the guys start laughing "Andy-ah, you seem to have too much free time to be able to do these kind of things." Eric comments while grinning "but please do share your wisdom with us.". Andy has to laugh also "I guess so...maybe...Anyway, there's this karaoke place i know, we could go there. I just have to give them a call.". 

Everyone gets in the car they came with and they follow after Andy who's leading the way. Once again they're driving across Seoul, but this time there is much less traffic then there was earlier in the evening. You're in the car with Junjin again, while driving he occasionally steels a glance at you. After a while he asks "Do you sing sometimes?", you chuckle at the thought but then say a bit worried "No...i really can't sing". "Ah" he says "I thought so.", you look at him questioningly and he adds "You looked a bit worried. I thought it had to be something like that." after a pause he smiles "Don't worry, I’ll make sure you don't have to sing if you don't want to." and he gives a wink.
Soon they leave the bigger roads and drive along some backstreets and finally park their cars in an alley behind some buildings. When they get out of their cars everyone looks a bit confused at Andy who then explains "I called the owner that we would come. He said he would open the back door so we could get in without anyone noticing, because if all six of us would come in true the front we would stand out to much. He also said that he would hold the room closest to the backdoor for us." he smiled proudly. They follow him to one of the buildings that are in the alley, suddenly Minwoo starts giggling "I feel like we're burglars, sneaking around like this", Dongwan starts laughing at that as well "You're right" he says. Andy pulls open one of the doors and steps inside and the rest follows him, once you're inside you see a long corridor with a bunch of doors. Andy looks true the window of the door closest and when he made sure it's free he steps inside. Andy holds open the door for the rest to enter, there are already drinks and snacks on the table, and everyone sits down on the big couch surrounding the table. "I'll let the owner know that we're here." Andy says and walks out of the room again while pulling the cap he's wearing down to cover his face a bit. While waiting for Andy to return the guys start to pass around the cans of beer and glasses, Junjin finds the remote control of the karaoke machine and puts on a song to play in the background. 
After a few minutes Andy returns "It's pretty quiet today here, probably because there is some event downtown." he comments while taking his seat on the couch.
They hold out their glasses to make a toast, Eric says "To our designated drivers! Thanks in advance for driving the rest of us home." and smiles at Hyesung and Dongwan who are holding glasses filled with cola.
They drink and chat about random things for a while, sitting inbetween Junjin and Dongwan you sip from your beer while listening and enjoying the atmosphere thinking to yourself ‘This is like hanging out with friends indeed’ and you finally can relax again. While most of your attention is focused on the loud conversation the three members sitting on the other side of Dongwan are having, you notice that on your other side Junjin and Minwoo are silently discussing something seemingly important amongst themselves, you can't understand what they're saying because they're talking in Korean.
After they finished a few beers Hyesung starts pushing Andy towards the edge of the couch and he grabs Eric's arm to drag him along "Come on, we're not here to only chat and drink. We promised Ra Young a few songs." he says while smiling at you. The sudden movement on the other side of the table also gets Junjin's and Minwoo's attention and pulls them out of their hushed conversation. Minwoo pats Junjin on his back and stands up "Come on, time to sing a song" he says enthusiastically at him. Before Junjin gets up as well he turns towards you and flashes you a sweet smile "You ready?" he asks, but before you can answer he's already off the couch and joins the other guys who are discussing which song they want to do. "There's not enough room here" you hear Minwoo say "what about that one?", "It's too slow, let's do something a bit more exciting." Hyesung says. After a few more minutes of discussing they finally seem to have decided, after they all take their places Andy puts on the music, and it starts playing "This Love". Your face instantly turns a fierce red when they start the dance, somehow you feel more uncomfortable sitting alone on the couch watching, than they seem to be while doing their performance. It's really something special to see them dancing this close, but you wished you weren’t the only one watching, actually to be more precise, you wish they weren’t all watching you...
But the song is over before you know it and they quickly all plop back down on the couch panting, "You liked it?" Dongwan asks, "Yes, of course. Really awesome," you reply while smiling, "Good, because that was the only dance song we'll be doing this evening" he says, you laugh at that. Junjin responds "I think she's ok with that, she seemed pretty uncomfortable with all of us singing just for her.", surprised that he noticed you silently nod. "Well then," Eric says smiling "we won't do that anymore. How about a song where we can stay seated on the couch...how many mic's do we have?". Andy gets of the couch again with a sigh, and checks in the closet next to the karaoke machine "I see 4 microphones here.". "That'll do" Eric says "we can share. Andy why don't you pick a song.". While Andy searches for a suitable song the rest of them quickly drink some more of their beers to moisten their throats.

After they finish the second song Minwoo suddenly exclaims “Now it’s your turn to sing us a song!” while holding his microphone out to you. Your eyes grow big, but before you can react in any way Junjin grabs Minwoo’s arm that’s in front of him and pushes it away “Don’t be ridiculous.” he says seriously “How can she sing in front of professionals.” leaving no room for discussion whatsoever. He then turns to you and looks at you knowingly, giving a small reassuring smile, you give a small nod and smile while mouthing a silent “Thank you”.
“Well then,” Minwoo continues while ignoring their moment “if you won’t let her sing for us, then you should take her place instead.” and he holds the mic up to Junjin. Shocked Junjin turns towards him, only to see him smiling widely as if he had planned this the entire time. “Why don’t you sing one of your songs?!”, Junjin stays silent for a few seconds while looking at Minwoo, you can only imagine the look he’s giving him because you can’t see his face right now. You can only see Minwoo’s grinning face, and the grin only grows bigger while Junjin is facing him, finally Junjin grabs the microphone from Minwoo “Sure” he says clenching his teeth, apparently having lost the silent mental battle.
Minwoo stretches his neck to look over Junjin’s shoulder to give you a wink, deliberately way too obvious, earning himself a too hard push in return from Junjin when he stands up to walk pass him, making Minwoo topple from the end of the couch because there aren’t any arm rests. Everyone burst into laughter because of the stupid sight.
Junjin finds a song really quickly and when the music starts you notice the other guys grinning and whispering to each other, it’s a sweet and soft song you don’t recognize. Most of the time Junjin is looking at the floor or the wall on the other end of the room. After finishing the song he sits back down, without looking at you he quickly grabs his glass and takes a couple of gulps from his beer. Then he trusts the microphone in Minwoo’s face, and while he glares at him he says “Now you sings us something”.
Minwoo picks a dance song of himself, and does the entire performance, Dongwan huffs “That guys has way to much energy…maybe it’s the alcohol.”. After Minwoo is finished they put on some background music instead of another karaoke song and start chatting.
After a few minutes you stand up, Junjin looks questioningly up at you, and you say “I’ll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom.”. Andy clears his throat to get your attention “Do you want me to tell you where they are?”, you nod “That would be easier.”. While Andy starts explaining you where to find the ladies room you notice Minwoo elbowing Junjin and whisper something to him, focusing your attention back to Andy you forget about it quickly. “Thanks” you say “I think I’ll be able to find them.” and you turn around to leave the room, once outside in the hallway you let out a deep breath and start to walk in the direction Andy told you.
At the end of the hallway is the reception desk and you turn left into a wider hallway, you pass the entrance to the bar and after that you go around the corner and a bit before the end of the hallway you see the bathrooms on your right just like Andy said. You notice that there aren’t any people around because there is nothing else here after the bent in the hallway, only one other person who’s just walking back from the bathrooms.

-----------------------------------------------

A bit boring perhaps...but next chapter comming right up! 
And that won't be boring...promise...sneak preview:

'Shocked by his sudden, and kind of rough, actions you can’t utter a word.'

Hope you enjoyed this one a bit afterall.