I like you!

The weird fan

After a few minutes you step back into the hallway, leaving the ladies room, and immediately notice someone leaning against the wall opposite you. He looks up when he sees the door opening, it’s Junjin, surprised you say “Oh, I didn’t know you were going to the bathroom as well.”. He doesn’t reply, he only looks at you silently with his intense gaze. Suddenly he takes a big step towards you, making you take a surprised step back, and then grabs your arm firmly to lead you past the bathrooms to the end of the hallway. Shocked by his sudden, and kind of rough, actions you can’t utter a word.
He then grabs your shoulders tightly to turn you around so you are facing him and have your back towards the wall, he blocks you view of the hallway with his broad shoulders. Looking back into your eyes as if he’s trying to read your thoughts, he relaxes his tight grip on your shoulders a bit but he’s not letting go. He has captured your eyes with his gaze, you can’t look away from him.
Unsure of what’s going on or what you should do you silently wait for Junjin’s explanation or something else. After a while he opens his mouth and starts speaking “I know we only just met, and that this is way too quick to be saying this …. and normally I would never do this so soon…” his voice trails off and he looks at the floor. After taking a deep breath he continues, his voice more steady “But if I don’t tell you now I will probably never get the chance again, so I hope it won’t startle you too much.”. He lifts his head and looks into your eyes again “Ra Young… I like you.”, you can only stare at him, Junjin continues “I like you very much… When we first met at the café I thought you were interesting, and I was happy to meet you again at the concert. The more I got to interact with you, the more I wanted to get to know about you.”. He shrugs and you notice that his cheeks turn faintly red “And it made me really glad I got to hold you in my arms at the hospital…” your cheeks also start to burn, “Even though it hurt to see you so scared, I was glad I was there so I could comfort you a bit.”.
You give him a faint smile while he stares into your eyes, then he softly says “I’m sorry”. Before you can ask him what he’s sorry for he lets go of your shoulders, and carefully cups your face with both his hands, you blink in surprise. He slowly brings his face closer to yours while he keeps looking in your eyes. When there are only a few centimeters left between you two, his gaze shifts from your eyes to you lips. You let out a small gasp when you suddenly realize what’s happening, and you see a small smile appear around his lips.
You close your eyes right before his lips are upon yours, you feel his breath against your face, for a moment he lingers right in front of you as if he suddenly has doubts. Just when you start to wonder if he changed his mind and will pull back after all, you feel his lips lightly brush against yours. You tilt your head up slightly, hardly noticeable, to let him know it’s ok. Noticing that you don’t try to pull away he softly presses his lips against yours. He stays like that for a few seconds while slightly moving his lips on your lips. It seems to last forever, until he slowly pulls back, then it seemed like it was way too short.
He looks back up in your eyes, his gaze soft and dreamily, exactly how you are feeling now, a faint smile spreads around his lips. After a few seconds of just staring at each other it suddenly starts to dawn on you what exactly just happened and your cheeks start to burn furiously and you quickly lower you gaze, not being able to look him in the eyes anymore. You hear a soft laugh escape his mouth “Your cute” he says while letting go of your face, he’s back to his old confident self.
Then he turns serious again “Look, I know it’s not something that’s decided within a few minutes. For now it’s at least obvious you don’t hate me…”, that brings also a smile to your mouth. He continues “I already have had the chance to think about it, so it’s only fair that you’ll get that chance as well.”. He takes a deep breath “But please just think about if you like me like that, and don’t think about all the obstacles we’ll be facing if you like me as well. Those are for later to worry about, for now I just hope you can think about if you like me as well.  And I hope I could get your answer tomorrow morning before you leave Seoul with your tour group.”, you nod your head. He continues “I’ll be waiting in front of your hotel tomorrow…if you don’t like me that way you can just leave with the group. If you do like me, please come with me then.” your eyes grow big at that, seeing your reaction he quickly adds “I’m so sorry for putting it like this, but…if you like me as well I don’t want to let you go yet. I want to keep you with me for as long as I can.” he sounds a bit desperate. You feel tears form in your eyes, fully understanding what he means you nod your head while giving him a big smile.
You say “I do like you as well” it’s hardly audible because your voice breaks at that moment, but apparently he heard, because he smiles back. “Just sleep on it for a night before giving your final answer.” he says, then he adds “But I’ll accept that answer for now.”. He takes your hand into his, he then grins mischievously and suddenly gives you a quick peck on the lips, startled at first then a smile appears on your face, his playful action makes you laugh again after all the seriousness.
“We better go back to the others now…before they come looking for us.” he says a bit disappointed, you nod. After looking into your eyes for a few seconds longer he lets out a sigh and turns to walk back while still holding your hand. You try to pull back your hand from his, but he holds on firmly and turns around questioningly. You say “What if someone sees?”, “I don’t care.” he says defiantly, then adds softer “do you?”, you shake your head “No, I don’t. But you…” your voice trails off.  “I don’t care” he says again, this time smiling meaningfully at you. He grabs your hand tighter and starts walking again.
When you reach the room you let out a relieved sigh, it seemed that no one you passed had recognized Junjin luckily. Suddenly you realize that that wasn’t the biggest issue right now anyway, you could’ve thought of several excuses as to why he was holding your hand for strangers. But right now Junjin is pulling open the door of the room where the rest of the members are waiting. He is still holding your hand tightly, obviously not planning on letting go anytime soon, they will know immediately why he is holding your hand like that. You try to get your hand loose but he holds on tightly while stepping into the room and pulling you with him, you start whimpering behind his back still trying to free your hand from his grip.
You hear Minwoo’s voice “Ah, finally you’re back…it took you quite a while Jinnie…” his words dripping with sarcasm, you suddenly freeze and hide behind Junjin’s back just to avoid any direct stares. “Oh it did?” Junjin replies with a fake innocent voice  “I guess so...i didn’t keep track of time”. Understanding what he’s implying you choke and start coughing behind his back, “Oh you brought Ra Young back with you?!” Minwoo says, still feigning innocence, but not able to hold his laughter anymore. “Oh yes…” Junjin replies and suddenly pulls you next to him by your hand, smiling proudly “I did.”.
The other members are silently following the whole conversation, baffled at what’s happening, until Junjin pulls you next to him. They gasp, Hyesung is the first to speak…or rather yell “Jinnie!!! I knew it!!!” he jumps up and quickly climbs over the still confused looking Andy to get to them, and gives Junjin a big hug. Soon after the rest also congratulates the both of you, a bit more reserved though, but still looking very happy. You silently stand next to Junjin, keeping your head lowered hoping that none of them will directly talk to you for the time being, it’s way too embarrassing right now.
After things quiet down a bit Junjin walks to the couch and sits down, he pulls you towards him so that you end up sitting really close to him. 

-----------------------------

waahhh, two chapters in one day...my apologies that this one is a bit shorter than ussual...but i'm aching all over and can't think strait anymore.
I seriously need a shoulder and neck masage now...anyone? 

I just realized i've been at it for more then 8 ours, including taking a short lunch and dinner brake that is... :D I love doing this!

Anyways...the kiss! Finally, i could write about the kiss! Geez, i never thought it would take me 10 chapters to get to the kissing part hihi.
Well, i hope you liked it :)