Chapter 1

Roommate
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s been a while since Bonggo bonded with his friends from the special class, so he decided to call them and invite them to eat and have fun at his family restaurant. Luckily, all had free schedules at the moment so they all agreed to go.

Chandoo was the first to arrive, then Baekhyun. The three men did their handshake –with Bakhyun reluctantly doing it- that they invented before going to university, or in Chandoo’s case, dance practices. Next to arrive was Pulip, who lightly hugged wach of them. They were waiting patiently for Hyunjung when they suddenly heard a loud voice.

“Chingu-yah!”

It was Hyunjung, and on her face was the brightest smile the four had ever seen. She excitedly ran and gave each of them a very tight hug. After Hyunjung’s loud entrance, The once reunited Cheonha University special class settled down to eat and talk about their current lives. Pulip and Bonggo, who are classmates, talked about the hardships of being a student of the prestigious University, Chandoo shared that he and his crew are participating in a big dance competition a month from now, and Baekhyun sahred his experiences of being a Traditional Medicine student at Taepyong University. While talking, Baekhyun suddenly had a gut feeling.

“I feel like something will happen, I just don’t know if it’s good or bad.” He thought.

Then, all of a sudden, Hyunjung stood from her seat and walked to Baekhyun’s front. The four, clueless, only stared at her in confusion. To their surprise, she bowed 90 degrees at Baekhyun. Regaining her posture, she surprised them more by extending her hand to her so called ‘seobang’.

“Hi, my name’s Na Hyunjung. What’s yours?” Hyunjung introduced herself to Baekhyun.

“Hyunjung-ah, what are you doing?” Chandoo asked.

The said girl turned her head towards Chandoo and motioned ‘shh’ with her index finger in front of her lips. She then turned towards Baekhyun again and motioned her hand towards him. Baekhyun, seeing that Hyunjung seems determined with whatever she is doing, took her hand and shook it.

“Ah… my name’s Hwang Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.”

Hearing this, Hyunjung smiled the same smile she wore when entering the restaurant and went back to her seat.

“Hyunjung-ah, just now, what did you do?” Pulip asked

“Hm? Oh, I just thought that because I was starting over, I figured that I start over with Baekhyun.”

“But why did you want to start over with Baekhyun?” Bonggoo piped in.

“You see, the whole time that I have known Baekhyun, I did not see him as a friend but as a potential boyfriend, that’s why I called him seobang all the time.” Baekhyun choked a little but held it in “And now that I’m sure that I’ve moved on, I realized that it’s at least better to start over, and now, as friends, just like all of you.” Hyunjung casually explained while eating.

“Woah, are you for real? You’re over Baekhyun?” Chandoo dumbly asked to which Hyunjung nodded.

“This is impossible. Na Hyunjung getting over the Hwang Baekhyun? The world must be ending! Tell me Na Hyunjung, did you find a new one?”

“Huh?” Hyunjung asked “What are you talking about Chandoo-yah? A new what?”

“A new guy!” Chandoo excitedly remarked “What does he look like? Is he nice? I hope he’s nice. Is he studying? If yes, do you know which University he studies in? Or maybe he’s your classmate? Where did you two meet? Is it romantic? Or plain? How did he ask you out? Is he a cheap person who lets you pay for your bills during dates?” Tired of his best friend’s ra

Please log in to read the full chapter