Chapter 6

Brothers

 

Chapter 6

The class is noise like usual, with rocket paper flying at the air and sound of laughing. Suddenly, a young yet cute teacher walks charismatically into the class. The environment turns quite all sudden. The students sit at their own place.

The young teacher sits at his place.

“I’m your new class teacher. I’ll be replacing Mrs. Kim since she’s on his pregnant leave. So, I’ll be teaching you guys Chemist. Right, 3KRK1?” The young teacher smile.

“Dae.”

The students in the class smile back to their teacher.

“There’re no talking, playing, sleeping and dreaming in my class. In the other words, do not doing anything in my class except pay attention on what I’m teaching you guys and what I told you guys to do, okay?”

“Dae.”

The teacher smiles proudly, looking at all the student. Suddenly, his eyes caught a student that staring at the window without bother to looks at him.

He pointed his finger to that student.

“You! Stand up!” He yelled but the student didn’t hear him.

“Yah!” He yelled more.

Yookwon elbow Kikwang as a sign that the young teacher calling him. Kikwang looks at Yookwon.

“Why?” He asked, confusedly.

“Mr. I-don’t-know-who-you-are! Stand up!” The teacher yelled.

Kikwang stands up and looks at him, blankly.

“Who’re you? Who’re you to yell at me like that?” Kikwang asked, bluntly.

“Yah! Are you an idiot?” Yookwon hissed but Kikwang can’t catch any.

The teacher smile.

“I’m your new teacher. I’m Mr. Yang Yoseob. I’ll replacing Mrs. Kim since she’s on her pregnant leave and what’s your name?” Yoseob, the teacher asked him sweetly. The young teacher smile.

Kikwang pointed his finger at himself.

“Me? I’m Kikwang. So, shall we start learning now?” He asked, innocently.

“Yes but I have a good news for you Mr. Kikwang,” Yoseob asked, softly as he tried to control his already hot blood in his body.

“Sorry?”

“I’ll demerit you, 10 points,” He said as he smile at his students.

“Okay, class! Open your text book page 121.” Yoseob continue as he walked to his desk but then, he looks at Kikwang back.

“You, stand up till my class end!”

Kikwang rounded his eyes.

“What?! Am I a kindergartener?! You can’t do that!” Kikwang crossed his hands on his shoulder, protest.

“I already am. Student, review the chapter for 10 minutes and I’ll give you guys a topical test.” Yoseob said, ignoring Kikwang.

Kikwang frowned, annoyingly. He looks at Yookwon and Minhyuk that sit beside him. He round his eyes as he saw Yookwon and Minhyuk did thumbs up and smile.

Kikwang glared at them before he continue looks at his book on his hand.

____________________________________________________________________________

Dongwoon looks sharply at his Math book like his eyes got a laser power that could makes a hole at that book. He read the note on that book.

Junhyung pat his friend shoulder.

“Yah! It’s recess! You should eat something not stare at your book!” Junhyung said as he takes a seat in front of Dongwoon.

Hyunseung that sits next to Junhyung nodded.

“That’s right! You’re already good at the subject, why’re you still studying that thing?” He asked.

Dongwoon closed his book. He looks at those two guys in front of him.

“Then, Hyunseung already expert on Physics but still studying them and Junhyung already expert on Biology, still studies them too. Why?” He asked, try to trick them both.

Junhyung and Hyunseung shooked their head.

“Nothing.”

“Then, same goes to me.” Dongwoon said before he gets up to take his food.

Once Dongwoon left, Junhyung looks at Hyunseung that busy eating his sandwich.

“What’s wrong with that guy?” He asked.

“I don’t know. Why don’t we look at his book?” Hyunseung suggested.

Junhyung smirk.

“Good idea,” He said as he takes the book on the table.

Junhyung rounded his eyes widely as he saw the book.

“He’s not reading a Math book but this! He covered with the Math book!” He said as he gives Hyunseung the book.

Hyunseung garb it.

“What?! How to Deal with The Others to Tell That You’re a Gay?!” He said almost shout. (hohoho~ random name)

Junhyung put his point finger at his mouth as a sign for Hyunseung to low his voice.

Hyunseung grinned.

“Sorry, sorry, I’ll open this book.”

Junhyung moves closer to Hyunseung and put his right hand on Hyunseung’s shoulder as he also wants to see the book.

Hyunseung open the book’s cover. He stopped as he saw a name. He looks at Junhyung.

Junhyung in the other hand furrowed his eyebrow.

 “Look! There’s a name here, Kiki! Who’s Kiki?” Hyunseung asked, keep his gaze on the book as he didn’t dare to looks at Junhyung again.

“Molla. Maybe the one he loves, I mean that Kiki must be a guy, right?” Junhyung said as he looks around.

Hyunseung nodded as a sign that he agree with Junhyung’s words.

“Hyunseung! Hyunseung! Dongwoon is coming! Quick!” Junhyung said.

Hyunseung looks at Junhyung, confusedly.

Junhyung looks away, avoid Hyunseung gaze on him.

“Quick what?”

Junhyung frowned.

“Quick! Put back that thing, you idiot!” Junhyung hissed.

“Arraso, arraso.” Hyunseung said as he put the book on its place.

“Good!” He said as he smile.

Dongwoon put his tray on the table as he looks at Junhyung and Hyunseung.

“What’re you guys doing?” He asked as Junhyung and Hyunseung act weird.

Junhyung and Hyunseung give a smile at Dongwoon. The innocent one.

“Nothing. Just wanna share a moment as a bestfriend. Right, Hyunseung?” Junhyung said as put back his hand on Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Right! Right! That was absolutely right!” Hyunseung smile at Dongwoon.

“Whatever.”

Junhyung put down his hand from Hyunseung’s shoulder. He looks at Dongwoon.

“Dongwoon.” He called out.

“Yes?”

“How many years the three of us had are best friends?”

“Since we’re 15 and we’re 17 this year. So, two years. Why?”

“You know, a bestfriend can’t keep a secret from his best friends. Didn’t you have anything to tell us?” Hyunseung asked.

Dongwoon thinks for a while.

“No. Why?”

Junhyung and Hyunseung look at each other.

“Nothing.”

“Weird.” Dongwoon said before he has his meal.

____________________________________________________________________________

Doojoon reads the document. He then looks at his staffs that’re in the meeting room.

“Manager Lee!” He called out.

“Yes, President.” The half-aged man answer.

“Do you think this is the best?” Doojoon asked, sarcastically.

Manager Lee looks stuttered.

“I don’t know, President.”

Doojoon throw the document to Manager Lee.

Manager Lee jump back a little as he got surprised on what his president did to him.

“Arrange the groups schedule like there will be no tomorrow.4 Minutes, B2ST, G.NA and A Pink .They’re not robots that have to work all the time. They’ll only work for 15 hours per day. Full stop.” Doojoon said. His face looks confident.

Doojoon swing his chair to his left.

“Secretary Kim, arrange the meeting with the Samsung president on today, 1330 at Ziwon Luxury Hotel.” Doojoon said as he gets up from his seat.

“Dae. dae, President.” Secretary Kim said as he wrote down the message on his book.

“I’ll go to my room. The meeting ends here.” Doojoon command as he walks out from the room.

As Doojoon seats on his chair in his room, he stared at the pictures on his counter. He sighed.

“I have all this, Hyeri. This is your wishes, right? You want us to build an entertainment company, a big house and take care of our kids with love. But, why? Why when I already have all this, you doesn’there by my side? Why?” Doojoon said to himself as he tried to control himself from cry.

“I don’t know why, Hyeri but lately I miss you a lot. I miss to be love by someone once again. I miss to love someone once again. I must be crazy, right?” Doojoon laugh a little but then, he sigh.

Doojoon hold that picture by its frame.

“Luckily, I have Kikwang and Dongwoon by my side. I don’t want to lose them as I lose you. I don’t want to repeat my mistake. You know what Hyeri, Kikwang, his act, his expression and his face are so like you. Kikwang and you are same and Dongwoon, I adopt him last 14 years ago. He is a good kid. I know he hate soccer but he keep play them and join the team as I told him to do so. He is Eunhyuk and Donghae son.” Doojoon stop his words as someone come into his room.

“President Yoon.” Secretary Kim called.

Doojoon put back the frame. He looks at Secretary Kim.

“Why?”

Secretary Kim shooked his head.

“Nothing actually but there is the documents that you should sign,” He said as he put the documents on Doojoon’s counter.

“Secretary Kim,” Doojoon called.

Secretary Kim looks at his president.

“Yes, president.”

“Why I keep thinking about Hyeri lately?” Doojoon asked, bluntly as he and Secretary Kim are known each other since 19 years ago.

“Why don’t you visit her? I think you had not visited her for a long time, right?”

Doojoon nodded.

“That’s true. I had move out from Busan after Dongwoon’s parents’ accident. It’s a quite long. Please arrange my personal jet to Busan next week on Tuesday,” Doojoon gives an order.

“Dae, President. Ah! President!” Secretary Kim said as he remembered something.

“Yes?”

“I think you should just marry another one,” Secretary Kim said he giggled a bit.

“That’s ridicules. I won’t marry another one. I can’t marry another one.”

“I’m just saying since you’re getting old. You need someone to take care of you.”

Doojoon glared at Secretary Kim.

“I’m not old! Okay, I’m old but I’m still handsome. About someone to take care of me, I got my kids.”

Secretary Kim looks at Doojoon, sharply.

“I’m not saying to take care of you like that. I mean someone to love you, you stupid!”

Doojoon rounded his eyes.

“Yah! Yah! Say that thing again and you’ll lose your job!” Doojoon yelled.

Secretary Kim smile, idiotly.

“Okay. Okay.”

“Get out of my room!” Doojoon command.

“What?” Secretary Kim asked.

“Get out!” Doojoon yelled.

“Arraso. Arraso.” Secretary Kim said as he run out from Doojoon’s room.

____________________________________________________________________________

Doojoon stares at his sons. His sons quite weird today. Kikwang busy feed the younger while Dongwoon smile like an idiot every time Kikwang feed him. Kikwang gives an extra care to Dongwoon today but Dongwoon didn’t refuse like he did before this.

Dongwoon that realize that Doojoon stared at them, looks at his appa.

“Appa, didn’t you enjoy your dinner?” He asked.

Doojoon shooked his head as he back to the reality.

“Yeah! I enjoy this!” He said before smile.

“Appa, why you bring us dinner outside today?” Kikwang asked, bluntly. Doojoon barely bring them to dinner outside except when there’s something to celebrate.

Doojoon looks at Kikwang, sharply.

“Did you forget that today is your birthday?” He asked.

Kikwang looks at his appa and his brother.

“Is it? I’m totally forgot it!” Kikwang said, half-yelled. All people in the restaurant looks at him as they heard him yelled.

“Shut up, Kikwang! You’re making noise!” Doojoon hissed.

Kikwang grinned.

“Sorry.”

Dongwoon shooked his head. His hyung never act likes his age.

“Waiter, please,” Dongwoon called out.

A waiter comes to them, bringing along a big chocolate cheese cake.

“Yah! Woonie! Are you working together with appa in this?” Kikwang asked.

“Obviously!” Dongwoon grinned widely.

Doojoon smile to Kikwang.

“Saengil Chukahamnida, Kikwangie,” He said as he hug his son.

Kikwang hug his appa back.

“Gumawo, appa.”

Dongwoon looks at them. He frowned.

“Yah! Can’t I have the hug too?” Dongwoon asked, still looks at them.

Doojoon smile at Dongwoon.

“Come here,” Doojoon pulls Dongwoon by his shoulder to them.

“There! A happy family!” Doojoon said as he releases them.

“Now, hyung! Make a wish and blow the candle. Aish! I can’t wait to eat the cake!” Dongwoon gives Kikwang the cake knife.

“Although I maybe can’t get this but I only wish this on my birthday,” Kikwang said as he close his eyes.

“I want a mother, a mother that can take care of my dongsaeng and me and a mother that can take care of my appa and love him. I want a mother like that, stay with my appa, my dongsaeng and me forever,” Kikwang said as he blow the candle.

 Kikwang open his eyes. The first thing he sees is his appa’s teary eyes.

Dongwoon pat his hyung’s shoulder.

“I hope that my wish will be true after 18 years I wished that to be happen.” Kikwang continue his words as he cut the cake into a piece and put it onto a plate. He grabs the spoon.

“Appa, thanks for take care of me for these 18 years,” Kikwang said as he moves the spoon that already got a piece of cake on it in front of his appa mouth.

Doojoon open his mouth before Kikwang feed him.

Dongwoon smile happily of what had happened.

“I wish that our family, our little family will be happily ever after.” Dongwoon said to himself.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Another update~~~~ ^,^

Huh! I'm tired! I just finished doing some English assignment and I got an English oral test in about three weeks later! I don't know if I will do it great but I just hope like that. Anyway, did you guys know about the B2ST Beautiful Show?????????

I want to go but~~~~~ they will not perform at my country and it's just because B2ST had came to my country for six times though!

And guys! I start to shipped Junkwang which I found so adorable together instead of Junwoon but, Juseung always the best! kekeke~

Maybe after I finish this fanfic I'll make a Junkwang fanfic! But, actually I already make three storyboard for my oncoming three fanfic and the fanfic is, Kiwoon of course, Junseung and Dooseob and those three are angst and rated. ^,^

Ohh! I just want to know if there're any of my subbie is Malaysian? If it's a yes, PM or drop it at the comment. I want to invited you guys to some event. (:

Lastly, there is someone asked me if I'm 10 and the answer is.....

I'M NOT 10 so STOP CALLING ME A 10 YEARS OLD KID! =,='

I'm just a few years older than 10 but I'm still not 10!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Look at this GIF carefully.  Dongwoon is looking at Kikwang instead of Doojoon while only smirking at Dongwoon expression~ hehehe~

Hope you guys enjoy this update~ (: