Chapter 2

Brothers

 

Kikwang sits on his place. He sigh.

Sometimes I think why I didn’t go to the Dongwoon’s school? I mean the same school with Dongwoon. And the same answer always got into my mind because I’m an idiot. My result didn’t as great as Dongwoon’s result. How I wish that I will be genius.Kikwang said to himself.

“My brother brings his girlfriend to our house yesterday. He kept praised her in front of me. Really annoying!” Kikwang’s best friend, Yookwon said to another Kikwang best friend, Minhyuk.

Minhyuk looks at Yookwon. He grinned.

“And you got me, Kwonnie! Didn’t I’m cute, handsome and I got a pair of dimple? A perfect jawline blablablabla,” Minhyuk keep praising himself.

Yookwon sigh. How come he got stucked with this guy?

“I don’t want you!” Yookwon reply. He makes an annoying face.

Minhyuk touch his chest.

“Ouch! It’s hurt!” Minhyuk yelped but Yookwon only ignore him.

“What?! Your brother got a girlfriend?! He went to the same school as Dongwoon, right?!” Kikwang yelled.

Yookwon raised his left eyebrow.

“Yeah! Maybe two, I guess?”

“It’s normal for a dude like us got two or more. How I wish I could go to ordinary school. I mean, mix school not a boys’ school.” Minhyuk said. He sigh.

“If I went to a mix school, of course I already got a girlfriend. Al least, go a date with her. Well, with my killer smile, I bet there must be thousands or more or maybe INFINITE girls want me,” Yookwon gives Kikwang and Minhyuk his best smile and try to do an aegyo.

Minhyuk seem stuttered. He himself doesn’t know why.

Kikwang weakly sigh.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang pushed the door.

“I’m home~” He sang from the door.

Dongwoon that bring some snack on his left hand stop and wave his right hand to Kikwang.

“Welcome home, hyung!” He greet his hyung.

Kikwang rounded his eyes.

“Omo! Who’re coming?” Kikwang asked as he followed Dongwoon steps.

“My… friends?”

“Boys or girls? Which one? You better answer me,” Kikwang said in a……. well, a jealously tone.

Dongwoon ignore Kikwang’s words as he get into his room.

Kikwang poke his head into Dongwoon’s room and found there’re two guys there.

Huuh! I thought it’s a girl or something!Kikwang mumble.

Those two guys saw Kikwang and they wave their hand as a sign to greet Kikwang.

“Hye hyung! I’m Hyunseung!” The orange one said. He smiled widely and makes a peace sign.

“And, I’m Junhyung! Nice to meet you, hyung!” The boy next to the orange one speaks. His face look moody. He smiled a bit.

“Sorry for disturbed you, hyung!” Said Hyunseung.

Kikwang smiled.

“It’s okay! Have you time, guys!” He said as he gets out from Dongwoon’s room.

“Dongwoon, your brother is quite cute,” Hyunseung said and Kikwang caught that. Kikwang smile to himself.

“Yes he is,” Dongwoon muttered, enough for his hearing only.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang walked to the dining room. He frowned.

“How I hope there will be a food there!”

Kikwang then walked to the kitchen.

Since Dongwoon’s friends are here, why don’t I cook something for them?He muffled. He grabbed the apron and start baking a cake.

“Some Vanilla ascent and aicing sugar. Mix them with cocoa and baked them.” Kikwang said as he put the mixture in the oven.

Kikwang clapped, happily.

“Now I have to wait for pregnant minutes.”

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung and Hyunseung look at Dongwoon blankly.

Dongwoon finally stop talking and explaining. He looks at the two idiots. He raised his left eyebrow.

“So, you guys understand this Indices topic?” Dongwoon asked.

Hyunseung slowly shooked his head.

Junhyung frowned.

“Argh! This topic is ing tough! I think I can’t pass the topical test tomorrow,” Junhyung said. His face looks totally lifeless.

Hyunseung nodded.

“That’s right! Give me five!” Hyunseung said as he and Junhyung clapped their hand together.

Dongwoon rounded his eyes.

“You gotta kidding me! This topic is ing easy!”

“Yah! You’re good at Mathematics but not us!” Junhyung sigh.

“Sometimes I wonder, why you really good and interest on Mathematics?” Hyunseung asked Dongwoon.

“Because Mathematics is the only subject that’s same around the world. The formulae of Math will never change although days, months, years and century will come,” Dongwoon said. He smiled confidently.

Junhyung and Hyunseung dropped their jaws. They never think about that.

“Now I know why you become the head student although you’re not in the senior year,” Junhyung said.

Dongwoon giggled a bit. He smacked both Junhyung and Hyunseung head.

“Yah! You guys also genius or not you guys won’t go to our school!”

A knocked from the door interrupted those three guys’ conversation.

“Guys! I baked a cake!” Kikwang said as he got into the room.

Junhyung and Hyunseung squeak happily.

“Yayy! Cake!”

“It’s American Chocolate Cake!”

Kikwang smile widely.

“You guys came to study! How lucky Dongwoon for get friends like you guys! Right Woonie?”

Dongwoon nodded slowly.

Kikwang giggled.

“Aigoo~ How cute you now!” He said as he pinched Dongwoon’s cheek.

Dongwoon flushed.

“So guys! How Dongwoon at school? Was he naughty? I want to know~” Kikwang said as he sits closer to Junhyung and Hyunseung.

“Hyung! Get out!” Dongwoon said, uneasy with his hyung’s act.

Junhyung whined.

“Dongwoon! Just let your hyung to stay here~” He said.

“That’s right! Or…” Hyunseung said, raising his left eyebrow.

“You afraid that Sulli will jealous?” Hyunseung continued.

Dongwoon blushed. His cheek really hot now.

Sulli. That name got into Kikwang’s mind right now.

“Everyone talk about you guys! They said that you guys are perfect together.” Junhyung said as he gets closer to Dongwoon.

“I think she really likes you. You like her too, right?” Hyunseung smile, mischievously.

Dongwoon turn more redden.

“Erm, yeah!”

“So, why don’t you confess to her?” Junhyung and Hyunseung said together.

It’s hurt! Hurt! Kikwang fell like his eyes watered. He can’t hold it anymore. He ran out from Dongwoon’s room to his room.

“What’s wrong with your hyung, Dongwoon?” Hyunseung asked as Kikwang out from that room.

Dongwoon shooked his head.

“I don’t know.”

____________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang cried quietly in his room. He didn’t wanted Dongwoon hear that he’s crying. He hugged the bear that Dongwoon gave him on his 8th birthday.

Woonie~ I don’t know that it’ll hurt so much like this. Woonie~ you’re not mine anymore. What should I do now? I can’t! I can’t hold you anymore! What should I do? I don’t want to let you go. I don’t to let go off your hand. I don’t want to give you to someone else.

Anniyo!

Kikwang slowly shooked his head.

You can’t be like this Kikwang! You’re his brother! If that doesn’t enough, you’re freaking guy! He’s a guy and he’s straight! You can’t fall for him! You can’t!

Kikwang wiped his tears. He glanced at the mirror. He looks at his eyes.

Thanks god it’s not red!

I should do something for Dongwoon. Fighting Kikwang!

Kikwang tried to smile.

____________________________________________________________________________

“We’ll back! Say to your hyung, thanks for the cake! It’s really delicious!” Hyunseung said as he and Junhyung walked out from the house.

Dongwoon waved his hand to both of them. He then closed the door. Once the door was closed, he got shocked when he saw someone behind the door.

“Oh God! Ghost!” He shouted out loud.

Kikwang giggled.

“Yah! It’s me!” Kikwang said.

“Oh! Hyung! You’re freaking me!” Dongwoon said in relief.

“And that cake…” Dongwoon looks at Kikwang.

“It’s taste great!” Dongwoon said as he smile widely, showing his eye-smile.

Kikwang seems stuttered.

Oh crap! Did you have to smile like that, Woonie? I… I… Wooonie! I can’t control myself.

When Dongwoon is about to leave, Kikwang suddenly speak,

“You, already had someone that you like.”

Dongwoon blankly looks at Kikwang.

“I didn’t realize it although I always and only look at you. She must be a genius just like you, gorgeous and cute, right?”

“Kiki hyung.” Dongwoon said, blurly.

“But, I’m sure that I love you more than that girl.” Kikwang’s face redden.

Dongwoon surprise. He’s so speechless right now.

Kikwang laugh out loud.

“I’m just kidding! I’m just lying! Hahahahaha! You shouldn’t have to surprised like that! I’m your hyung! Of course I love you! So, is Sulli nice? Introduce her to me next time, okay? I hope you guys happy!” Kikwang said as he run to his room, leaving the younger

Kikwang closed the door. He leaned over the door.

Dongwoon. He’s not mine anymore. Now, I’ll let him go. I just want my Woonie to be happy. If this will makes him happy then I’ll do. Woonie, I just want you to know that I love you. Really love you. Always!

___________________________________________________________________________

So, what do you guys think? Comment please~ ^__________________^

#Currently listening to Infinite's Voice of My Heart.