Chapter 4

Brothers

 

Kikwang run towards his home. His eyes watered.

“Stupid me! Stupid! Kikwang, you’re so stupid! You’re a ing stupid guy!” Kikwang curse to himself. His tears dropped.

Kikwang wiped his tears off. He tries to stop the tears to flow again.

Kikwang push the door and slammed it behind him.

“Erk! Kikwang, are you okay?” Doojoon froze. He barely saw Kikwang in this condition. The last time was when Kikwang got a big argue with Dongwoon and that was happen 7 years ago! This thing must be really serious.

Kikwang looks at his appa with his eyes red.

“I’m okay, appa but I’m so dumb, right?” Kikwang smile widely to Doojoon before he run to his room.

“Hurm, I wonder…” Doojoon said in confuse.

A couple minutes later, Dongwoon back.

“I’m home.”

Doojoon rush to the door.

“Dongwoon, do you know anything about Kikwang? His eyes red! I bet he must cry!” Doojoon asked, worriedly. He’s an appa. Of course he will worry when his son is like this.

Dongwoon looks at Doojoon.

“Where’s he, appa?” Dongwoon asked.

“In his room, of course but….” Before Doojoon could finish his words, Dongwoon run towards Kikwang’s room.

“Aish! Kids this day! Always gives me a heart attack!” Doojoon keep nagging as he sits back on the couch.

‘If Hyeri still alive, she will help me in raising both Kikwang and Dongwoon. If she still alive, I have someone that can take care of me and I’ll wake up at morning with someone I love beside me. I’ll have someone who’ll stay by my side.’ Doojoon said to himself.

Doojoon sigh.

“How I miss you, Hyeri. I wish you could know that.” Doojoon continue watching the news but his expression looks blank. There’s only a word can describe it, lifeless.

____________________________________________________________________________

Dongwoon walked into Kikwang’s room. He looks around.

No sense of his hyung.

“Hyung, Kiki Hyung! Where’re you?” Dongwoon asked as he sits on Kikwang’s bed.

“Hurm, wait….” Dongwoon thinks about the possible place that Kikwang maybe hid.

*Flashback

“Kikwang! Where’re you?! I’m asking you to tidy your toys! Aish! Kikwang! Keep your toys neatly or else I’ll throw away all your toys!” Doojoon yelled from the living room.

Dongwoon looks at the wardrobe.

“Hyung~” Dongwoon called out. He knocked the wardrobe door.

Suddenly, the wardrobe door opens. Kikwang wiped his tears.

Dongwoon hides behind the room door as he doesn’t want his brother to mad at him.

“I know appa! I know!” Kikwang yelled back to his appa.

*End of Flashback

So, he always hides here, right? Should I open it? How about the monster that hyung always say? Is it really exists? Dongwoon thought inn his mind.

Dongwoon slap his head.

Be realistic, Dongwoon! That thing never exists! He said to himself.

Dongwoon push the wardrobe door and that’s the first time he enter the wardrobe.

Dongwoon looks around. He found Kikwang there.

He grinned.

“Hurm, I wonder about the monster that you always said to me, hyung. Where is it?” Dongwoon tease the older.

Kikwang looks at him.

“Kiki hyung~” Dongwoon called out as he smile.

“Sorry, I didn’t know about Sulli. It didn’t cross my mind at all that she’s already had a boyfriend. I had hurt you. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for my dumbness. I’m sorry for hurt you. I’m sorry for being your brother for these 13 years. I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry,” Kikwang said. He run to his bed before Dongwoon could speak anything.

Dongwoon smile.

“I don’t care about that. I really am. I already that she already got a boyfriend. It was already half of the year I knew it. I once like her but not love her. But now, I got nothing for her,” He said as he seat at the edge of Kikwang’s bed.

“Sorry, I never knew it. I already make you embarrassed, right? I make the thing mess,” Kikwang said as he tried to smile. He looks at Dongwoon.

Dongwoon sits in front of Kikwang.

“I’m really sorry, Woonie. You must upset with me. I had done this thing to you. I… I… must already fail as your brother. I’m useless. I’m a useless brother. You must already hate me now, right? You hate me. You hate me. I really pissed you off. But after this, I won’t do that again. I promise! I’ll let you alone. I’ll let you go and I’ll not stay by your side again. I’m fail!” Kikwang kept saying the last words as he covered his face using his hand and he looks down.

Dongwoon sigh.

“You know what hyung, I love you and I really do. Is that enough to make you stay with me, by my side and never leave me?” Dongwoon said in just 2 seconds.

Kikwang looks at Dongwoon. He rounded his eyes.

“What… What…. did you just said?” Kikwang asked.

Dongwoon sigh, again.

“Just this,” Dongwoon said as he lean closer to Kikwang and kiss those plum lips.

1 minute.

3 minutes.

5 minutes.

5 minutes already but there’s no sign that Dongwoon want to break the kiss.

Kikwang, in the other hand still blank with what had happen, break the kiss, slowly push Dongwoon and he moves backward.

Dongwoon looks straight at Kikwang eyes.

“You, had fail as my brother and it’s a pleasure to me as I don’t want we just a brother. I hate every time the brother word split out from your mouth, your lips and now, I want you…. to be my lover. Always with me by my side, forever!” Dongwoon said as he hugs his hyung.

“I… I don’t know, Woonie. I don’t know! I don’t know if I love you but what I know is, I want to stay by your side and I want you to stay by my side, forever! I’m happy as if you smile, you happy but I hate when I see you down, sad. I’m not sure with this, Woonie. I’m not sure,” Kikwang reply as he released Dongwoon’s hand from his waist.

Dongwoon shooked his head.

“Kiki hyung! You’re such a dumb. That’s call love,” He said as he knocked Kikwang’s head.

“Ouch! Don’t ruin the situation, Woonie!” Kikwang frowned.

Dongwoon sigh.

“Okay! Okay! Now, love me or not?” Dongwoon held Kikwang’s chin, forcing the older to look at him. He looks sharp at Kikwang’s eyes.

Kikwang hug his dongsaeng.

“I don’t know. I don’t know but I want you to be my lover. Am I bad? Am I selfish? Am I a jerk? Am I a dumb? Am I….” Before Kikwang could finish his words, Dongwoon hug him back and whisper something at Kikwang’s left ear.

“Kiki, you always there when I need someone’s shoulder to cry, when I need someone to hug if I’m happy. You always there when I’m in trouble. You always there to protect me from any danger. You always there, by my side every seconds, minutes and hours. Give me a chance to be there when you need someone’s shoulder to cry, when you need someone to hug when you’re happy, when you’re in trouble. I want to protect you from any danger as you do and I want to be by your side forever!”

Kikwang nod slowly.

“Yes, I guess?”

Dongwoon hug his hyung more thigh like he never intend to let him go. Kikwang moves his body to left and right as he want to escape himself.

“Woonie, I’m dead!” Kikwang yelled.

Dongwoon looks at his hyung.

“I’m sorry, hyung,” He said as he released the hug.

Dongwoon held Kikwang’s head as he kissed Kikwang on the head.

“I’ll take care of you! I promise! I love you, Kiki! Always!”

Kikwang nodded. He buried his face at Dongwoon’s chest as his face blush.

____________________________________________________________________________

There! Double-update! I hope you guys like it!

Ouw! Someone ask me about the background of this fanfic. Actually, it's from Siwon. He tweet that pic as a good morning greet and I found it's nice so I make it as this fanfic background.

Maybe I'll update a week later as I have some tuition to go. Although it's a school holiday but I still need to go to tuition. It's ! Well, my mom did it.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this update! ( Thanks for the subscribtion and the comments~ ^_____^ )

#Waiting for the comments~ :) I need some critiques.