Chapter 3

Brothers

 

Kikwang peek his head in the living room. He saw his dad and Dongwoon are chatting.

Kikwang smirk. He then walked slowly to Dongwoon’s room as he doesn’t want others to found him.

He entered the room. He clapped his hand together.

“First mission! Done successfully! Now, I have to find his phone!”

Kikwang went to Dongwoon’s desk. He smiled to himself as he found Dongwoon’s phone.

“I found it! Second mission! Done! Now, their number!” Kikwang explored the phone. He then copied them to his phone.

“Third mission, done! Done and done!” Kikwang said. He copied the last word from Ice Age : Dawn of the Dinosaur.

Kikwang walked slowly to his room. He closed his room door. He grabs his phone and makes a call.

“Yeoboseyo, Hyunseung?” Kikwang smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________

Dongwoon wake up as the ringing of his alarm makes some noise. He feels something moves under his blanket. He pulled his blanket off.

“Hyung!”

But, there’s only his cat. Dongwoon takes the cat. He kissed the cat head.

“Morning, King!” Dongwoon smiled to the cat.

Finally, hyung had stopped his weird act! He thought to himself.

Dongwoon decide to takes his shower first before heading to the dining room as he doesn’t want his dad to nag.

Dongwoon take off his shirt in the bathroom. He glanced at the door. No sign of his hyung looks at him. Dongwoon relief but deep in his heart, he had to admitted that he feel weird.

Dongwoon sigh.

Hyung always stay by my side. When he is like this, I feel like half of myself had lost. Hyung like a part of myself. I feel safe when hyung always by my side. Hyung is over-protective but sometimes I love that kind of him.

Dongwoon shooked his head. He slapped himself.

Yah! Dongwoon! You should feel relief as your hyung didn’t stick by your side. Now, you’re free to do whatever you want. No one will block you!

Dongwoon nodded.

That’s right! But, why Kiki hyung be like this? This’s not him!

Dongwoon continue his shower as he tries to forget about his hyung.

As Dongwoon had finished his shower, he looks at the dining room, living room and the kitchen also his hyung room but there’s no Kikwang. He went to his dad room. Gladly he found his dad there.

“Appa, where’s hyung?” He asked.

Doojoon looks at his son.

“He went to school already. He said that he had to go early because he got to go to his school library as he had a study group with his friends. It’s weird, right? I mean, your hyung is not someone that likes to study. We barely found him touch those books in his room although he got so many books in his room or maybe, he went to….. well, some date.”

Silent.

Suddenly, Doojoon scream.

“Yeah! My son grew bigger! He got a girlfriend~ He got a girlfriend~” Doojoon sang.

Dongwoon glared at his appa.

“Why? Aren’t you happy?” Doojoon asked. Put on a poker face.

“Hell no!” Dongwoon yelled.

Doojoon looks blur.

“What do you mean?”

Dongwoon stuttered.

“I….. I mean… Heaven yes!” He answered before run away.

Doojoon looks at Dongwoon, blankly.

*Dongwoon P.O.V

I run out from my house. I myself don’t know where I’m running too. But, the only thing that I’m sure is I’m thinking about hyung. Kiki hyung. What if he really had a girlfriend? What if he wouldn’t be by my side? What if….

Aish! Son Dongwoon!

I mentally slapped myself.

Your hyung is too dumb to have a girlfriend. He’s dumb so you shouldn’t worry about him.

I nodded. Yeah! That’s right! Kiki hyung wouldn’t get a girlfriend and now….

Where the hell am I?

I look around. Okay, I’m in front of Kikwang hyung’s school. Fine! I shouldn’t worry about him. Now, I should go to my school or else I’ll late.

Kiki hyung, I don’t know why but don’t you ever leave me alone.

*End of Dongwoon P.O.V

____________________________________________________________________________

*Kikwang P.O.V

I eyed the bakery behind a bush. Suddenly, a hand pokes my shoulder.

“Erk, hyung! Are we should wear this costume? I mean, for what?” Junhyung asked in his dog costume.

Honestly, he looks more like a monster than a dog. I mean a cute dog.

I smile at the younger.

“A handsome yet cute guy like me should have two cute dogs like you guys, right Hyunseung?” I asked Hyunseung.

Hyunseung nodded as he smiled.

“I like this costume anyway. I look cute in this costume but you Junhyung, you look totally horrible in that costume.”

I quietly agree with Hyunseung’s words. He looks cute in that costume but not Junhyung.

Pfft…

I really want to laugh right now.

Junhyung sent a death glared to Hyunseung.

Hyunseung smile idiotly.

Seriously, I think they look cute together. Maybe after this I will make some blind date among them. Kehkeh, I sound like a cupid!

I rolled my eyes.

“So, tell me about what you guys plan.”

Hyunseung cough a little and bow before said,

“My pleasure. Sulli. Choi Sulli. She works as a part-timer at this bakery. I mean Puffnuts Bakery. This bakery made so many cakes and breads that’re so delicious, scrumptious, and marvelous also so fluff. Wooo~ I feel like I want to eat it right now!”

Junhyung and I stare annoyingly at Hyunseung.

“Ehem! We shall continue with the plan, Hyunseung!” Junhyung said.

Hyunseung grinned.

“Okay, okay! She will finish his part-time on 6PM and Junhyung and I had asked Dongwoon to come here on 6PM.” Hyunseung said as he looks at his watch.

“Another 5 minutes.”

As Dongwoon’s brother, I want him to be happy. So, I made a plan with Junhyung and Hyunseung to make both Dongwoon and Sulli had their time together. Although I can’t be with Dongwoon at least I still can look him happy. I still can make him paste on his adorable smile. I still and will always look at him.

I feel my eyes watered. I smile, trying to get rid of these stupid tears.

You’re a good brother, Kikwang. You really are. You always make Dongwoon happy. Don’t cries like an idiot. I said to myself.

“Hyung, Sulli had gone out from the bakery and there’s Dongwoon,” Junhyung hissed.

We really close to them.

Oh my! Sulli, she looks cute. She really is. I hope she can take a good care of Dongwoon as I am.

Sulli! That girl! She looks at Dongwoon.

“Oh! Dongwoon!” Sulli said as Dongwoon walk closer to her.

“Like what I thought, they look really matched together.” Hyunseung whispered to me.

I look at Hyunseung. Something got into my mind.

I think if it’s me and Dongwoon will look one million times more matches.

I shooked my head mentally.

What do I think?! I already let him go! I shouldn’t think like that again, ever!

Then, a guy comes to them. I wonder who he is.

I run out from the bushes.

“Wait, kiddy! Don’t disturb them!” I yelled at that guy.

Dongwoon looks at me.

“Hyung!”

I avoid Dongwoon’s glared.

“If you don’t have anything important with them, please stay back!” I yelled more.

That guy turn redden.

“Erm, no! Well..” That guy stuttered.

Sulli looks at that guy.

“Taeminnie~” She said.

Am I wrong or maybe they….

“Are you guys date?!” I shouted.

As I looked back, I saw Junhyung and Hyunseung frowned.

Am I doing anything wrong?

“Kiki hyung! Stop it!” Dongwoon said to me as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me home.

I’m really a dumb! I really am!

*End of Kikwang P.O.V

____________________________________________________________________________