Chapter 5

Brothers

 

“I’ll take care of you! I promise! I love you, Kiki! Always!”

Dongwoon wake up from his bed. His face turns red.

“Urgh! I can’t forget it. It’s embarrassing!” Dongwoon slapped his head. Hard!

Dongwoon looks at his side. Kikwang with his body on Dongwoon’s bed and his head lay beside the bed, facing the floor sleep soundly.

Dongwoon sigh.

“Useless Kiki! Didn’t he have the same effect as me about what happen last night? Yah! Hyung! Wake up!” Dongwoon nag, half-yelled as he grabbed Kikwang pajama’s collar.

Kikwang half-opened his eyes. He looks at Dongwoon. He moves his face closer to Dongwoon’s.

“Morning kiss~” Kikwang said as he tried to kiss the magnae.

“Waaaa! Don’t do that with your half-awake condition!” Dongwoon yelled out loud. He pushes his hyung.

Kikwang stand up from his sit on Dongwoon’s bed.

“Kiss me~ Kiss me~” He said as he walk to the room door and….

“BUMM!”

Kikwang head got knocked with the door.

Dongwoon rounded his eyes.

“Hyung!” He shouted as he run to his hyung.

“Are you alright?” Dongwoon asked. He grabbed both of his hyung shoulder and helps him to get up.

Kikwang smile sheepishly but before he could answer, Doojoon come into the room.

“What’s with the noise?” Doojoon asked, worriedly. You could see that on his face.

Kikwang looks at his appa.

“Nothing appa! I just want to kiss my Woonie but he refused and pushed me away then I walk out from this room so, I accidentally got knocked off with this door,” Kikwang answer, honestly. He really doesn’t know the reason why he should lie to his appa so he tells the truth.

Dongwoon blushed before he smashed his hyung’s head.

Kikwang groaned as he feels pain on his head.

“You… what?! Kiss your dongsaeng?!” Doojoon yelled out loud.

Kikwang smile, dumbly.

“Ouh! Appa! Look! It’s already 7! You got a meeting with all the shareholders of Cube Entertainment on 7.30am, right? You got only 30 minutes, appa! You better hurry!” Dongwoon changed the topic as he saw some burning fire in his dad eyes.

“Right! I’ll go now. I already prepare the breakfast for you guys and the pocket money for this month I put it on the coffee table. I’ll back on 4pm and we will have dinner outside, okay?” Doojoon asked his sons as he fixes his tie.

Kikwang makes an ‘okay’ sign while Dongwoon just nodded as an answer.

As Doojoon was about to go downstairs, he suddenly remember something. He looks at Dongwoon.

“How did you know about my meeting, Dongwoonie?” He asked.

Dongwoon rubbed the back of his neck.

“Over-heard was the best solution anyway.”

Doojoon rounded his eyes again.

“You over-heard?! Did you hear about the Yong Junjun from B2ST that I discussed with Mr. Lee too?”

Kikwang looks at his appa.

“Yong Junjun? What’s wrong with him? I know! Must be a discipline case, right appa? I didn’t really like him at the first place,” He said, annoyingly.

Dongwoon frowned.

“Not that! It’s about Yong Junjun relationship with his band member, Jang Seungseung. Appa wants to cover that news from separated to the press. So, appa makes Yong Junjun to date with Kara’s Goo Haha,” Dongwoon explained, try to act genius.

“What?! You heard all?!” Doojoon yelled.

Dongwoon nodded, arrogantly.

“Obviously.”

“Just, just don’t tell anybodyinclude those B2ST fans in your school.  ”

“Of course I wouldn’t. My classmates never know my appa is the Cube Entertainment’s President. Even my best friends didn’t know about it, they only know that you’re a teacher at Kikwang’s school.” Dongwoon said with a pout. He thinks his appa didn’t believe him.

Doojoon could only smile a little at Dongwoon’s act. Both of his sons always act like a kid.

Kikwang took a time to process all Dongwoon’s words.He then rounded his eyes widely like he wants his eyes out from their socket.

“What?! Appa! That’s cruel! I mean, if Junjun have to confess to the press that he date with Haha then what about Seungseung? I bet he must really upset when his boyfriend cheat on him!” Kikwang finally said.He raised his voice a little. His appa really is a bad guy. He can’t do that for Junjun and Seungseung sake.

Doojoon let out a heavy sigh.

“Seungseung? I already arranged him to get a solo debut with 4 Minutes’ Hyunhyun. So, there will be no problem. Don’t blame me like that, Kikwang. I’m just trying not to be bankrupt.  You know how big the impact to the fans, press and the citizen if they find out about B2ST’s member are gay. Gay is not really accepted by them.”

Dongwoon stunned as the gay word escape from his dad mouth.

“What’s wrong with gay? I mean, if they didn’t bother around anybody it’s doesn’t wrong, right?” Kikwang asked, ingeniously.He totally hates his appa’s words. Doojoon sounds so cruel!

Dongwoon glared at his hyung.

“Shut up, hyung!” He said.

Doojoon looks at both of his sons.

“Whatever. Appa gotta go! Bye, guys!” Doojoon said as he rushed to downstairs.

Kikwang eyed his dad until he heard his dad car out from the house. Hesighs beforeturns his looks to Dongwoon.

“Woonie.” He called out.

Dongwoon looks at the older.

“Nae, Kiki?”

“What if appa don’t want to accept us if he find out about us?” Kikwang asked, bluntly. His face shows how much he worried about this.

Dongwoon sighs.

Heheld both of Kikwang’s shoulder.

“Look at me, Kiki.” He said as his left hand held Kikwang chin.

Kikwang looks at the magnae.He stares at the younger eyes.

“You need to know this. Whatever happens, I’ll always be there by your side, okay?” Dongwoon said before he hugs his hyung.

Kikwang hugs Dongwoon back.

“I love you, magnae.” He muttered.

Dongwoon smile.

“I love you too.”

____________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang frowned. He looks sharply at Dongwoon that walk before him. Dongwoon start to walk faster as he heard his hyung frowned.

“Yah! Son Dongwoon! Can’t we even hold each other hand? It’s taking a pregnant time for both of us to confess! It’s almost possible for us to confess! Yah! Wait for me!” Kikwang yelled. He runs towards Dongwoon. Once he reach there, Kikwang punch the magnae’s left shoulder.

“Ouch! Hyung!” Dongwoon hissed.

Kikwang stucked his tongue out.

“Served you right!” He said as he crossed his hand on his chest and pout.

Dongwoon looks at Kikwang. He tried to hide his smile.

“What do you expect from me, Kiki?” He asked.

Kikwang stared at Dongwoon, annoyingly.

“I’m your hyung. Don’t call me like that!”

Dongwoon smirk.

“But, you’re too adorable to be a hyung.”

Kikwang avoid to looks at Dongwoon as his face turn as red as a tomato.

“Kiki.” Dongwoon called out, softly. He held Kikwang’s chin, making an eye contact with the older. He closed the gap between both of their face.

Kikwang close his eyes, waiting Dongwoon lips to reach him.

1 minute.

3 minutes.

4 minutes already but there’s nothing!

Kikwang open his eyes. He rounded his eyes as Dongwoon not in front of him anymore. He looks around. But there’s still no Dongwoon!

‘What if Dongwoon got kidnapped?! What if Dongwoon got by someone?! What if someone takes Dongwoon and sell Dongwoon’s organ?! What if Dongwoon got killed?!’ Kikwang said to himself. He started to worry about his lover.

 “Woonie, don’t plays like this! Where are you?! Get out from the place you’re hide right now!”

Kikwang smiles, sheepishly.

“Woonie! Where’re you?! Where the hell are you?!” Kikwang shouted. His eyes started to water.

Kikwang stood there like an idiot for a few minutes, fighting with his own eyes for not to cry before he see Dongwoon walks to him from the street lamp.

“Hyung! I’m not a hell! I’m at heaven! Do you want to see me at hell?” Dongwoon asked as he grinned.

Kikwang huffed.

“Woonie! You’re a bad guy! A bad guy! Don’t you know how much I worried about you?!” Kikwang said as he lifted his leg up and kicked Dongwoon’s right leg. He then pouts at Dongwoon.

Dongwoon groaned in pain as he rubbed his leg, try to makes his leg relief.

“Hyung! Why you did that to me?! Don’t you love me?” Dongwoon hissed. He glared at his hyung.

“I am and that’s why I did it to you! I just want to remind you for nottease me like that again!” He said as he pouts, again.

Dongwoon grinned.

“Another pout?! You make me puke!”

Kikwang gives Dongwoon a death glare.

“What’s that?!” He asked, irritatingly.

“That’s call sentence, Kiki.” Dongwoon answer, sarcastically.

Kikwang frowned as he saw a winning smile on Dongwoon’s face.

“Kiki! Give me your hand!” Dongwoon commanded. He took out his left hand.

Kikwang stared at Dongwoon’s hand.

“For what?”

“Aish! You’re the one who want that at the first place!” Dongwoon said as he grabbed Kikwang’s right hand and put on his left hand. He holds Kikwang’s hand, tightly.

Kikwang looks at the magnae. He smiles with his best smile among the best smile ever. He holds Dongwoon’s hand.

“That’s right! Now, go to school!” Kikwang said as he starts to walk.

Dongwoon smile at his hyung. How lucky he is to get the guy beside him. He looks at his watch.

“Omo! Hyung! We’re late! I afraid that we will be late to school!” Dongwoon said to his hyung. He never late to school. Well, he’s the head prefect, head student and he’s the role model of the student at his school. In other words, he never breaks any of the school rules.

Kikwang gives his dumb smile to Dongwoon.

“Now worries for me. Juwon ahjusshi wouldn’t mad at me.” He said as he continue walk in his slumber.

Dongwoon sigh.

“How I wish that I school at Juwon ahjusshi’s school just like you. I’m a head prefect and head student at my school anyway.”

Kikwang tighten his grip on Dongwoon’s hand.

“So, let’s run to our school!” He said before he pulls Dongwoon and run.

At first, Dongwoon was about to fell because ofKikwang’s sudden action luckilybut then,he could able to balance himself.

“I wonder why appa didn’t allow us to drive one of his cars. I mean, he got 10 in the garage!” Kikwang said, taking his breath between his run.

“Well, it’s because we’re underage and you hyung,” Dongwoon stopped running. Kikwang follow his step.

Kikwang looks at him.

“Why with me?”

“You’re too short anyway,” Dongwoon said as he playfully measures his hyung’s height.

Kikwang gives Dongwoon a death glared.

“Yah! I’ll be taller one day and for your information, I got taller by 2cm.”

“Whatever hyung,” Dongwoon said as he holds back Kikwang’s hand and walk.

“One day, I’ll be taller than you.” Kikwang keep saying that words for… 7 times?

“You know what hyung? I prefer you like this. You’re cute being your own way.I love you just the way you are,” Dongwoon said without looks at his lover.

Kikwang looks at his left as he feels his face begin to hot.

“There! That’s my lover!” Dongwoon keep tease Kikwang. Kikwang face turns more redden.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I couldn't update on the day I promised to update. I'm a jerk writer, right? =,=' I' busy with tuition, my mom got a fever and I MUST help her doing housework (and I hate it!) and yeah! It's school holiday so, I got some family vacation and that's all my reason.

Anyway, what CP do you guys want after this?

1) Junseung
2) Dooseob