about baekhyun

chanyelled's chanbaek drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

monday 20th of march 2017 

wordcount: 1457

so, I at writing anything else but baekyeol cuddling and being mushy and gross. but I need more what can I do?? ps. the story behind this one is that chanyeol and baekhyun are in one of those relationship where they are more than friends, less than lovers (butyestheyare). more often than not, I like when stories don't have the longest back story. I like being thrown into the moment and being allowed to decide all the what and hows for myself. hope u do too. 

It is the middle of the night when Chanyeol walks on wobbly legs down a deserted street. It is still dark outside and considering it is summer, sunrise is only a few hours away. He has ditched his friends at the club after realizing there was nothing for him to do there. Something, or someone, was missing. A certain someone who was probably lying wrapped up in a blanket snoozing away. 

 

He isn’t drunk. Sure, he took a couple of shots and had one drink but not to the point where he couldn’t walk straight or remember his own name. He has been walking for a good 20 minutes since he left the club and the buzz had started to wear off either way. 

 

The air is crisp and the smell of summer lingers in his nose. He walks by the Kim family’s café which reminds him of old lady Kim's constant nagging on why he hasn’t visited them in a while. He makes a note in his mind to go see them first thing next morning. Baekhyun likes their bagels. At the thought of the petite boy he picks up the speed. 

 

He crosses the road at the end of the street of the café and ends up in front of an apartment complex. He’s been there many times before visiting Baekhyun. He climbs the few steps and enters the building. At the reception sits a seemingly tired host. He greets Chanyeol with an exhausted nod and the tall man greets him the same way, knowing that energy is a luxury during night shifts. With having been here plenty of times, Chanyeol has become a familiar face to the people working in the building, and therefore not longer having to be stopped from entering the building.

 

In a few swift strides and a click, 5 seconds and so he enters the lift. He pressed button 5, the last floor, and the door closes on its own. He leans on one of the railings and takes a quick look of himself in the big mirror. His shirt is wrinkled from when Jongdae jumped him after taking his 6th shot. He smirks at the memory. His hair is not as neat as it was before he left his home. He is soon notified by a ding sound that he has arrived at the designated floor and he makes his way out. He takes a right and then walks all the way down the long hallway. Apartment 021. Chanyeol enters the code to the apartment and a soft peep lets him know the door is opened.

 

Inside, he is met by a soft smell of vanilla and a dim light coming somewhere from the apartment. He kicks of his shoes and hangs his bomber jacket on one of the hooks. He does a detour to the kitchen for a glass of water, and in the meanwhile he pours a glass a milk for the one sleeping soundly somewhere in the apartment. Quenched and with a glass in hand, he makes his way to the bedroom. 

 

On the bed lies a redheaded boy, wearing what seems to be only a shirt. Chanyeol smirks at the smaller's position. His arms around one of the pillows and face snuggled into it. He places the glass of milk on the bedside table and starts ing his shirt. Then he zips down the zipper of his jeans and takes them off. His socks are gone in a one a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter