maybe you don't have to rush

chanyelled's chanbaek drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

friday 170106

words: 1132 

genre: so so so so much fluff. and also /ageswap.

this is also inspired by toothbrush by dnce.

a/n this is kind of a prequel to the baek and yeol in "he's not spoiled, just well loved", they are my faves. there are probably a lot of errors but i can't be bothered to check for them- soooorrryyyy. i hope you like it. (if you have any request please leave them in the comments)

bye for now  

”My, oh my if it isn’t the one and only Park Chanyeol?” 

 

He is interrupted from his deep thoughts. Well, as deep as the booming sound of club music allows you to have. But don’t take him for someone who is complaining. He knows that voice quite well. He knows how high and low it can go. He knows how sad or happy that voice can get. He knows how morning grogginess sounds, and even how complete and utter pleasure (you know what kind, so let’s not.) sounds like. He knows it because he’s been the reason behind them all.

 

Chanyeol turns around in the barstool he is sitting on, now facing the direction the voice came from. His eyes takes in the owner behind the voice. A petite figured male in his early twenties maybe late teen ages. Pink hair, pink cheeks and pink lips. What a concept Chanyeol thinks to himself. A smirk is plastered on the younger’s face, although Chanyeol can see the softness in his eyes. At this, his lips form a similar expression. 

 

”Byun Baekhyun.” he chuckles.

 

”Yep. That’s what they call me.” 

 

Tip number one: don’t take Byun Baekhyun for a damsel in distress. Tip number two: treat him like the princess you, me, he and everyone else knows he is. Byun Baekhyun doesn’t bark a lot, but when he does there’s definitely a bite. Although that side of him isn’t shown all too often seeing as he loves being taken care of, in more ways than others. 

 

”What have I done to deserve the honor of you presence, I wonder?” Chanyeol replies cheekily. 

 

”Oh I don’t know, Park,” he muses as he takes a few steps towards the older man. ”A man has to let go once in a while. I mean your club is known for its eye candy if you know what I mean.” Chanyeol knows what the younger is doing is meant to rile him up and it does. 

 

”Frankly, in that case you shouldn’t have come at all.” he scoffs. 

 

The smirk on the younger’s face only widens at the older’s reply. He loves to . 

 

”Calm down Yeol-ah.” he giggles. ”Maybe I guess…I just missed you… too much.” he softly says.

 

Do you know that feeling of excitement you get when you’re doing something reckless or scary. You know when you’re on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter