oh don't worry i'll stay

chanyelled's chanbaek drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wednesday 161109

words: 1256

genre: slight angst, fluff,  minor character death

listen to while reading x

a/n honestly i dont know waht the this is 

 

Chanyeol is sitting by his desk doing his homework when Baekhyun silently walks in his bedroom door and makes his way to lay down on the queen sized bed behind him. He gets no kiss, no hug and not even a simple ”Hi” like he usually gets when the smaller boy comes over to his house. Chanyeol wonders why? Is he tired? He turns around in the swivel chair and sees Baekhyun tucked in under the covers of Chanyeol’s bed, head settled on the pillow facing away from Chanyeol. The taller of them doesn’t say anything for awhile trying to evaluate what the right thing to do is. He can feel the wary tension in the air which makes him ponder of what’s the best thing to do in this situation. He sighs as he leaves the math equations that once absorbed his mind to go and sit on the bed beside his small boyfriend. What he didn’t notice before was the small movements in Baekhyun’s body. They were the kind of small trembles you got when you cried. Chanyeol sighed yet again brows furrowed in concern for the smaller. He gently threads his fingers through the chocolate brown locks of the upset boy and starts to soothe him by repeating the same motion. This triggers the smaller’s sniffles and Chanyeol knows something is very very wrong. 

 

”Sweetheart,” he softly says. ”Tell me what is wrong.” 

 

The smaller whimpers and with every agonizing sound that leaves Baekhyun’s body Chanyeol feels his heart restrict in his chest. He hates the times when his otherwise sunshine of a boyfriend is upset. 

 

”Will you tell, hmm?” he opts again whilst never removing his hand from the boy’s hair. 

 

Baekhyun doesn’t answer his question but the boy clears his throat and silently says ”I want a hug.” And hug he will get. Chanyeol quickly slides down under the covers and cradles the smaller in a tight embrace. Baekhyun has turned around with his face planted in Chanyeol’s chest and the taller’s arms around his upper body and their legs interlaced with each other. The vulnerability he is exposed to in the embrace of his boyfriend makes all resolve of Baekhyun keeping the burning tears in anymore. A shaky sob leaves his mouth which leads to a wave of tears to fall down his cheeks. Chanyeol tightens his hold on the smaller and keeps himself from saying anything and instead focuses on comforting his boyfriend. He rocks them back and fort leaving kisses on the crying boy’s forehead. 

 

”Shhh, it’s okay” he kisses the smaller again. ”You’re with me now my love. Everything will work out.” Even without knowing the specific reason as to why his boyfriend is crying his heart out he knows for certain that as long as the boy is with him, he will do everything and anything in his power to keep him safe and happy. 

 

”I-It…h-h-urts.” The words leaves Baekhyun’s mouth in broken sobs. He clutches his chest trying to numb the pain that lays in his heart. Chanyeol cradles the boy’s face bringing it up so he can get a clearer view of the smaller’s tears stricken appearance. At the sight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter