almost kisses

chanyelled's chanbaek drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

saturday 151205 

words: 1262

highschoolers!au

It was dark outside and the snow was pouring down. Although the gloomy weather, the city was brought to life by the hundreds of twinkling lights. Inside a warm apartment in one of Seoul's finer areas, two boys were huddled up against each other. Legs tangled up and fingers interlaced under the big warm cotton blanket. This is what heaven must feel like Baekhyun thought to himself. Right now, this is the only place in the entire universe that he wants to be in, in the arms of his giant. Of course his giant only was his inside the walls of Byun Baekhyun's mind. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had known each other for a couple of months now after their first encounter at a party of their dear friend Kim Junmyeon. They clicked and since then they started hanging out in the same group of friends which later on developed to only the two of them watching movies or grabbing something to eat. Every movie session wasn't the same if they weren't cuddling by the end of the movie. Their friendly demeanor turned in to flirty and adoring acts of affection. Although the romantic aura that always followed the both, they never acted on their feelings. Or Chanyeol didn't act even though he had had plenty of opportunities. Baekhyun had started paying more attention to how Chanyeol would only look at him with expecting eyes when they were so close they could feel the others warmth. Nothing else but hope which later on was washed away by disappointment. 

As the smaller boy looks up at the raven haired boy with elf ears they lock eyes immediately. With a soft smile playing on the taller’s lips he ruffles Baekhyun's mop of chocolate curls. They were both high on hope, praying that something would happen. Baekhyun patiently waits for the other to make a move but is met by a low sigh as the taller turns his eyes back at the TV.

 "God dammit Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun bursts out. It was ridiculous how fast the smaller shot up from the position they were splayed out in.

"What? Baek?! Sorry, what did I do?"

Baekhyun wanted to punch the giant and for many reasons. First of all for being so god damn alluring and not even knowing it himself. And second for not making a move when they both have clearly noticed the tension that has been building up. He also wanted to punch him for the fact that he is absolutely delusional. Yeah, he deserves a good punch in the gut.

 "Why are you so damn delusional? man, do you even know what you are doing?" Baekhyun is slightly embarrassed from his outburst and slightly pissed at Chanyeol for simply being dumb. 

"Baek?! What did I do? Can you tell me what I did? " Chanyeol looked at the older by a few months with eyes full of hurt and confusion. "Baekhyun please..." Baekhyun took a deep bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter