Christmas Day

Exo Christmas

 

Baekhyun woke up Christmas morning to find Chanyeol missing. He got out of bed and put his slippers on. He searched the apartment but he was no where to be seen. When he walked into the kitchen there was a hot chocolate with mini marsh mellows, waiting for him. Wrapped around the mug to keep it warm was a scarf and there was a note:

 

Come find me...

 

Baekhyun smiled as he wrapped the scarf around his neck. He gulped down the hot chocolate quickly before racing to the door which held another note with an address:

 

I hid some treasure here...

 

Still in his christmas pajamas and slippers he walked through the snow and followed the address which led him to pet store. A man walked out and gave her a brown toy poodle puppy.

“I don’t understand” Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrow.

“It’s the hidden treasure” the man said. Baekhyun knew what and meant. The man handed a note to Baekhyun.

 

Your nearly there, just follow the red rose road...

 

He looked up confused. Along the snow was a trail of red roses. He tied the scarf around the puppies neck to used as a lead. Baekhyun followed the roses, picking them up as he went. The roses led him to a gigantic, beautifully decorated christmas tree surrounded by pretty sparkling lights. Chanyeol was standing in front of the tree with his guitar.

 

“Just like the Christmas day that I’ve always waited for

Just like the Christmas day oh! When I think about you

I get excited like a kid just like those days, just like that time

You’re just like Christmas day” he sang.

 

He put his guitar down as Baekhyun walked over to him. He opened a tiffany box that held a stunning gold ring and bent down on one knee.

“Byun Baekhyun, i love you so much. Will you marry me?”

“Yes!” Baekhyun said excitedly through tears of joy. Chanyeol stood up and kissed him passionately. When they parted neither of them could stop smiling. Chanyeol placed the ring on Baekhyuns finger. 

“I can’t believe you did this. It’s so amazing. Your so amazing” Baekhyun smiled. He stood on his tiptoes and lightly kissed Chanyeols cheek. Chanyeol looked his boyfriend up and down before laughing.

“And i can’t believe you came still dressed in your pajamas. You couldn’t wait, could you.”

“So, do we get to keep the dog?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol chuckled before nodding.

“Yep, he’s all ours”

“Well then, what should i call you...hmmm...peanut!” Baekhyun cheered happily.

“Why peanut?” Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow.

“Because i’m craving peanut butter right now” Baekhyun spread a huge smiled across his face.

 

“Ok, lets go home, it’s freezing. Oh, and Baekhyun...Merry Christmas”

“Merry Christmas Chanyeol.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: YAY! Another baekyeol fic ^^ I hope you all enjoy the holidays. Merry christmas and happy new year~

chanbaek merry xmas chanbaek edit LOVE THIS EDIT!!!