002

Dream or Nightmare : Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

I smiled at him when he looked at me. His eyes widened then he smiled back.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." Jimin bowed.

"Hello my name is Park Jimin. Please take care of me." He bowed again. The girls were the only ones clapping. 

"Please go seat next to Byun-"

"Can I please sit with ______?" The teacher looked at me.

"Is it okay if Jimin-ssi sits next to you?" I nodded my head. "Okay. Jimin-ssi please go sit with ______." Jimin's smile widened and walked over to me. I moved my stuff so he could sit there. 

"It's nice to see you again." I smiled and nodded my head. The class started so the teacher gave each one of us a sheet of paper. 

"For this assessment. you will do this with a partner. You are to solve all of the problems within 30 minutes. Then we'll go over it at the last 15 minutes of the class." All of the students nodded their heads. "Choose your partner wisely." I felt someone tapping on my shoulder so I turned around. Jimin smiled at me. 

"Can you please be my partner?" He looked at me with hope. "Please?" 

"No." He smile immediately disappeared. He was starting to pout which caused me to giggle. "I was just kidding. Of course I'll be your partner." 

"Really?" I nodded my head while smiling. "Great! Let's get started on this so when we're done we can get to know more about each other." I nodded my head again and got my pencil out. After we finished we had about 15 more minutes. I found out that he's an oppa, he likes Taeyang, and he thinks that he's fat. I tried telling him that he's not fat and that he's perfect but he won't listen to me. After that class ended a different teacher came in and started her lesson.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter