008

Dream or Nightmare : Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

Once I opened the door I saw Jimin oppa standing there in Black jeans and a White T-Shirt with a Flannel shirt on top.

"Are you ready?"

"Wait a second." I ran into the living room, turned the TV off, got my keys and phone, then went over to Jimin oppa. "Now, I'm ready." Jimin oppa smiled then held out his hand. I looked at him while smiling then held his hand. "Where are we going, oppa?"

"We're going to Lotte World!" My eyes widen.

"Are we really going to Lotte World?" Jimin oppa nodded his head. "Let's go!" I could hear Jimin oppa laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing." We walked over to his car. Jimin oppa opened the door for me.

"Tell me, why were you laughing?" 

"You just look so cute when you're happy." I looked down while blushing. I saw Jimin oppa smiling then he closed the door and went over to the driver's side. Once we got to Lotte World Jimin oppa paid for our tickets. We went on a bunch of rides and ate a lot of junk food. At the end of the day there was a firework show so both of us went to go see it. After watching the firework show Jimin oppa took me to a restaurant. We ordered 2 bibimbap and some other foods. While I was eating Jimin oppa stopped but his chopsticks was still on his lips. 

"What's wrong, oppa?" 

"I'm just wondering about something." I put my spoon down and looked at him in the eyes.

"What are you wondering about?" He put his chopsticks dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter