004

Dream or Nightmare : Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

Jimin oppa ordered both of us Cappuccinos. When the Cappuccinos came I saw that it has White Cream on top with 2 Black Hearts. 

"Enjoy." 

"Thank you." I looked up. Woah He's tall... and cute. I smiled then looked at Jimin oppa. But not as cute as Jimin oppa. Jimin oppa smiled and picked up his cup. He took a sip then looked up. Yup. Way cuter. I started to giggle because of the Cream mustache on him. He smiled.

"What are you giggling at?" I grabbed a napkin and wiped off the mustache. 

"Thank you." I looked at Jimin oppa again and he was blushing. 

"You're so cute."

"What?"

"Nothing." I started to drink my Cappuccino. Then Jimin oppa's phone started to ring. Jimin oppa picked up then hung up. 

"Come on, ______. They're here." I nodded my head. I got up and fixed my dress. Jimin oppa held out his hand. I held his hand then both of us walked out of the cafe. Once I got out I saw  a couple in front of the theater. 

"Come on." We walked closer.

"Hi Jimin oppa~" She let go of her boyfriend's arm to hug Jimin oppa. I looked at her boyfriend.

"Hi. I'm Kim Minjun." He held out his hand for me to shake. 

"I'm Kim _______. Nice to meet you, Minjun-ssi." I smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter