001

Dream or Nightmare : Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

On my way to school I saw a group of guys hitting someone on the ground. Being a person who hates bullying I went over to them and tried to stop them. 

"What are you doing Jihoon?" He looked at me then he smirked. 

"What are you doing here ______? You don't even take this route to school." 

"None of your business. Answer my question. What are you doing?" He looked at me then at the boy on the ground. 

"I'm just having a little fun." He kicked the boy.

"Stop hurting him!" I pushed him away and helped the boy up.

"As you wish princess." He told his friends to go to school first. "I'll see you later babe." He winked at me then left. Once he was gone I looked at the boy next to me.

"Are you okay? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" He shook his head.

"Thank you for helping me." 

"No problem. I'm Kim _______. What's your name?" 

"Park Jimin."

"Nice to meet you Jimin." He smiled at me and that is when I noticed that he got a cut at the corner of his lips. "Stay right here. Don't move okay?" He nodded his head. I quickly ran to the convenience store to buy some bandages and a bottle of water. After paying for it I ran back to were Jimin is. Once I got there I pulled him to the closest bench. I opened the bottle of water and got out a tissue from my bag. I wet the tissue. "Stay still." I slowly wiped the blood off. After that I put the bandage on it. "There. Finished." 

"Thank you."  

He smiled. I nodded my head then looked at my phone.

"Oh. I'm going to be late to school." I got up and got my things. "I hope I'll see you again. Bye Jimin." 

"Bye." I started to run to school. Thankfully I made it to school on time. Once I got to my locker Jihoon showed up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter