Every star that I see is brighter than the last

Jaysica: What were the words you said to me, that still make me feel so special now?

" Look at that one! It's like a bloated elephant " 

Jaybum had been tracing the shapes that the stars were making. Jessica simply laughed the whole time,enjoying what he was doing and ocasionally pointing out what she sees.

" oh how's that! it's totally a convertible ! " he said again. 

After what seemed like a couple of hours, Jaybum began to sense her peacefulness. She was in a good spirit. She was almost glowing beautifully. It was one of those picture perfect moment but because he didn't have a camera, it was a terrible waste that he had to keep it as a mere picture memory in his head.

Wasting no chance to brighten her up even more, Jaybum jumped up and pulled her by the hands. Within a short walking distance, they soon found themselves in a small playground. There were no children around since it was already late and that was what he had been hoping for.

Two old victorian style street lamps stood across the sand playground as the dim light it emitted framed the night perfectly. Just standing there looking at the place gave Jessica a warm feeling in her heart. All the happy memories when she was younger was coming back to her. She finally could convince herself that happy memories weren't only the ones with Jonghyun.

A wide grin spread across her face unknowingly as her eyes softly melted into a pretty line. Jaybum gazed at her and did the same. He was glad he could make her happy.

" You wanna get on the swing? I'll give you a push! " he offered. 

She brought her hands forwards and clasped them infront of her. An innocent and child-like sparkles filed her eyes as she turned to look at him, " really? " 

He nodded his head and pointed towards the swing. With no further instruction, Jessica quickly sat on the swing and held on tight. 

" Ready? " he asked playfully as she nodded. He began giving her a light push and she swung forward. Slowly he began pushing her harder as she went up higher, hair flying and laughing all the way. She wondered why she had tried so hard to find fun everywhere else when the simplest thing like the swing had used to make her so happy when she was young.

Jaybum also sat on another swing and began swinging himself, competing to go higher than her. She turned and laughed at him as they continued playing.

Then she finally began to slow down and he followed along. She turned to face him with a mischieveous smile. 

" Come catch me ! " she laughed and jumped out of her swing and began running.

" Seriously? Okay! You better run fast! " He chuckled and began chasing her. She began throwing sands at him while she ran and he pretended to be in pain. 

" My eyes! AH.. they're burning! " his palms covered his eyes as he jumped on the spot. Jessica rushed over to check on him before he bounced up from his hunch as she got nearer.

Jessica screamed and hit him before her legs began running away again. Jessica almost tripped on her feet but he had thankfully managed to inch forward just in time to grab her.

She turned around to thank him before flinging herself out of his hold and flee.It went on for a long while and they both had forgotten about the time. Finally they grew tired. Jessica began wiping the perspiration of her forehead. Jaybum offered her a piece of tissue and she took it. There was a red flush on her face after all the running and he thought it was so pretty. It was a side of her he had never seen before.

But he was already certain he loved it for sure.

As they walked up to her doorstep, Jessica turned around and looked at him. Her hands reached out to entwine her fingers around his once more. He was speechless.

He only knew that his heart was feeling a strange nervousness and some kind of bliss as her warm palms touched his.

" What's wrong? " he asked, and realised it came out so stupid and wrong.

" Nothing's wrong, I just wanna hold your hands for the last time before it's over. " She smiled again. A tint of pretty pink had returned to her cheeks now.

" It doesn't have to be over if you don't want it to, " he maintained his gentle gaze over her.

Her pink lips were hesistant to part. She wasn't sure whether she should say it. But something tells her that she must be brave enough to take a step forward in order to get over everything. Tonight he made her feel alive once again, he made her feel that everything was going to be alright. And even though it might not be the most certain feeling that he's the one yet, there was a strong feeling in her heart that said he could be more important than Jonghyun was ever to her. 

And she chose to trust that feeling.

" Don't go, stay here beside me from now on. " She smiled. Jaybum reached his arms out to wrap around her. 

He was happy. 

 

--

Note: hey guys ! So i just pretty much wrapped up the day/ story. Not sure if i should continue because I think everyone is slowly crawling back to Jongsica and well i'm not sure there are still jaysica fans out there readign this ! ( i think no one comes here anymore zz ) But nevertheless, thank you for all your comments and subscription so far, I'm very thankful for it ! <3  Every comment makes it rewarding for me to write for you all! So goodbye for nowww! 

P.s do support my jongsica and shinee generation fanfic too! It's called " Jongsica& SHINee generation: Best Place ", you could find the link under my profile--> stories. Thank youuu :D