What were the words you said to me, that still make me feel so special now? ( one-shot)

Jaysica: What were the words you said to me, that still make me feel so special now?

"I know you heard.. I really wanted to tell you myself.. " Jonghyun was trying to meet Jessica's eyes. But she wouldn't look up.

"It's okay.. I get it " she lied. She didn't. How could being away for a few weeks in a country only hours away take away everything they had? It was hard to believe, and she didn't want to.

"It's just.. you know with our schedule and you're always flying around we just didn't have time anymore.. I do miss you. But maybe we're not meant to work out " he explained, struggling with his emotions as he saw the pain Jessica was in. She was the one he wanted to protect. He wanted so much to hold her then, pull her into his arms and tell her that he was sorry. He wanted them back.

But it would just make things complicated. It's too far to return now. And it was painful. He couldn't turn around and walk back to the beginning. Neither did he have the courage to walk till the end. It was an indescribable feeling. It felt like only he could understand it. Her tears still made him weak. And he wanted to do everything to take anything that was hurting her away.

But there was Sekyung. She came shining through when there was no light. When Jessica was busy practicing and sleeping restlessly on her flights. She made him smile in a long while because he missed Jessica too much. She made him feel alive and see the sparks he haven't for too long.

His attention returned to Jessica. He was still confused. He wanted her back, but he wasn't sure if he could do without Sekyung.

But Jessica made that decision for him.

" You don't mean nothing at all to me, " she said softly to him.Her voice was nearly trembling because she was holding back her tears.She was weak and tired from the pain she couldn't bear anymore. She wanted to tell him that she had no feelings and no emotions. She had no heart and tears for anyone. She couldn't feel and she couldn't be hurt. She wanted so badly for him to just care and loved her with his whole heart again, but she knew it could never happen.


With that, she forcefully turned herself around and walked away. She dragged her feet and heart along. The pain inside gripped her heart and suffocate her more and more with each step she took. Finally when Sekyung's voice drifted into her hearing, she couldn't take it anymore.
These tears weren't made to be held back.

I used to smile and say you take my breath away and sweep me off my feet. And look at me now, I'm on my on this cold hard ground, I can barely breathe and I can't even get up on my own.

Jonghyun's laughter greeted Sekyung as he drew her close into his arms, that place that only Jessica used to fit perfectly. His voice trailed a little sign of concern,  for Jessica that used to be his only one. But she didn't want to be hurt anymore. It's just this much her heart can take. That sinking feeling is pushing her down to the bottom. Wasn't I the one who only looked at you?

Now if only anyone could save me..I swear my tears would stop pouring down like I had no pride.

And a warm hand reached out. Jessica looked up, eyes b with heart wrenching tears.Her eyes gleamed with gratefulness and a little joy, she was thankful. Jaybum returned her with a smile as his protective arms reached over and wrapped around her delicate and weak self. Carefully and gently, he was picking up her broken pieces. He was gonna piece all of them back together.

" You deserve so much more than this, " he whispered over her ears as her head rested on his strong arms because she was too weak to go on by herself. There was something about him that was so warm and comforting to her cold heart. Like she was drenched in a harsh rain and he took her into his strong and reliable care.

 And it finally felt like everything was going to be okay.

--
Note: i know this is really heartbreaking :(   and im sorry to all my fellow jongsica fans because i had to pair her up with jay ! just makes me feel a little better since jaysica is probably my second fav. Though i know despite them probably running into each other alot next month, it will never happen ( cos of sica's tight friendship with 2pm ) but oh wells. I was writing this while i was listening to G.na's " I'll back off so you can live" goshhhh the lyrics is justtt gahhh.. anyway

I believe at some point of time jongsica was real because it's just undeniable. and at some point of time it's gonna return! well they see each other almost everyday ( esp now that sm blocked all contact with shinee and snsd with outside world) yeahh when i feel better im gonna continue with my on-going jongsica fanfic till then! i love all of you and appreciate everything single comment and support :)

Sidenote, in snsd's new song hoot, Jessica's line is just arrowed straight to jong heheh :

"I heard you fell deeply into another girl’s trap?
End of excuses! You still can’t come to your sense, right?"