Let's start from here

Jaysica: What were the words you said to me, that still make me feel so special now?

They just walked. They didn't know where they were heading but Jaebum just led her by the hand and did so. 

And it felt like it didn't matter where they were going as long as he was there to protect her. There was peace and comfort in the quietness. Something that she never had ever since the news broke out. But she was ready to move on now. 

It broke his heart to see her this way. He knew he should never have given up on her when he had the chance. Truth was, she was the most beautiful thing he's seen. He remembered the days where he would watch her from the tv in his dorm. The nights he stayed up searching for her all over the internet and laughing silly at the cute video clips and pictures of her that her fans posted up. Although he never quite liked to call himself her fan, he honestly wanted to be more than just that. 

And when he had the chance to finally meet her, as of equal status of a singer, not just mere fan, it felt so surreal. Her smiles, although they were so hidden behind her cold icy stares and image that her company has crafted out for her,were even more pretty than in the screen. Her eyes, they were soft and gentle. He loved the way she blushed when he danced for her. Even though the scriptwriter were responsible for it, he was still happy that someone else actually felt that they were compatible,that they could be a couple.

Wow, could this really be happening? People love us together, like how i did.

And then he saw how Jonghyun had been by her side all the while. The phone call that made her smile silly like the way he did for her, except it was for Jonghyun. How at every broadcast, she couldn't stop feeding him with snacks and he would pinched her cute cheeks.He would die to be in that place.But he didn't want to cut in because it wasn't right and she looked so happy, just being with him.

But now that he's back and now that he's seen the wreck she's in, he wished he had never trusted himself to give up on her. If he knew Jonghyun could hurt her this bad, he would risked the chance of being an just to take Jessica away then, to prevent this from happening. 

Now was the chance. Yesterday she came to him, voice trembling over the phone. Even without seeing her face, he couldn't bear to let her feel that pain anymore. And she dared to even say " if you don't mind ", did she really not know what he would do for her? There was nothing he would mind doing for her, even if it was pretending to be her boyfriend and accompanying her to face Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun, he hated that name.

As they walked, he spotted an ice-cream shop. It was small and cozy. Just what they needed.

" Come on let's cheer you up " It was another bonus point of being with her. They could just converse in English and he didn't have to process everything through his head and think hard before talking. 

--

Hey guys so i've decided to do a short sequel to this cos i kinda wanted to revive my jaysica love :) but i might be a little slow on this and it might be real short like just a few chapters ( or depending) cos there's not really a story plot in this. heh plus im also on with my another jongsica fanfic so yeah.. just trying out different writing style. it's a little more wordy and emotion-focused for this one as compared to the other. Hope you guys like it ! Do comment and let me know how to improve or what you would like :) If you have a storyline or plot or just scenario you guys would like to see do let me know it would be great cos im short of ideas these days too :(

 

THANK YOUUU :) LOVE YOU GUYS!