Draft

Jaysica: What were the words you said to me, that still make me feel so special now?

" Pick one; Chocolate or Strawberry? " he asked. He had 2 places in mind but let's just let fate decide which would be better.

" We just had ice cream you know, " 

" yeah it has nothing to do with it.. just choose one " he encouraged.

" Strawberry? " she decided after a couple of seconds.

" Strawberry it is " he said in a dramatic voice, inviting a small laughter for Jessica. It felt good to hear her laugh, even if it was just for a short while.

The sky was getting darker now and they alighted from the bus. He hoped they weren't gonna be late. Just like how he remembered, he led Jessica to the bench where he knew the view was clear and beautiful. Shades of pink and red were painting the big sky now and they watched.

" Look, it's your favourite colour!  I painted that for you" he joked as her fingers traced along the pretty lines. But given his way, if he could he swore he would do it.

" It's beautiful.. " she smiled. The view was truly pretty, if only she could feel the same about herself. 

" You are too.. " he trailed off softly. It would have been impossible for him to sit beside her and not tell her that. Anyone would be crazy not to. 

The sun was slowly setting now as Jessica simply stared and enjoyed the view. Jaybum looked at the smile that came upon her face, as if a little girl that was amazed by something she had never seen before. He wanted her to see how beautiful the world is, even if Jonghyun didn't exist in hers anymore. It was still beautiful.

Her fingers found their ways between jaybum's as she slowly leaned her head on his shoulder. It felt distinctly different from Jonghyun's. It was soft and warm. Everything was quiet and they sat there to soak the moment in. Jaybum's heart pounded faster as a wide smile came upon his face.

Even though she had been the one to ask him to cheer her up today, it seemed pretty obvious that she was the one making him happier than ever.

He thought if it was appropriate to give her a hug. Not because he wanted to take advantage of her or feel her up. Just because he was grateful for what she's doing for him and to give her the comfort and strength she needed. But sensing her body resting peacefully against his from where they sat, he abandoned the thought and remained still.

" Shall we wait for the stars to come out too? I can show you alot of shapes they form.. " he knew it came out stupid, he just wanted to stay here with her longer. 

Then the sweetest laughter came. He felt her nodding in his arms. What a simple sweet gesture that was.