Breaking the 4th wall interview #2.

Maknae on a date??

Me: (cough cough) So well, hi everyone. (Ducks away) Don’t kill me for not updating sooner. I had a lot of stuff I was busy with at the moment.

 

Krystal: (Snort) Like what eating?

 

Me: I will have you know that eating is an important part of my life. Food is life. I live to eat.

 

Jessica: (Mutters) Stupid…….lazy…… Shikshin.

 

Me: -__-lll

 

Jaehyun: Hey c’mon Sooyeon unnie, Soojung unnie we still need author-nim to answer some questions that the readers are curious about.

 

Me: (Glancing at the questions) (Pales)  I don’t wanna answer these anymore.

 

Naeun: (Tilts head right) Author-nim are you okay?

 

Me: (Gulps) I-I-I will be fine Naeun-ssi. S-shall we get this interview started?

 

Everybody nods in unison. The seating arrangement is Krystal, Jaehyun, Jessica, Me then Naeun in a circle.

 

Me: Ok so the first few questions’ we have is by DiabloXnitro. Just as a note some questions do intersect so I’ll give a shout out to those who have taken the time to send in questions. Without further ado, in no particular order –

 

Author, on a scale of 1-100 how scared are you of the jung sisters?

 

At this all three Jung’s look towards the author. Krystal and Jessica wearing matching smirks on their faces, eyes twinkling in mirth as I begin to feel nervous all of a sudden. Jaehyun looks on curious at the author’s answer.

 

Me: That’s a great question. Well, I’m not scared of Jaehyun per say; But when it comes to Jessica and Krystal then on a nice normal day when they are happy a good 60. And when they are together and angry at me then the answer is………. infinity ? 

 

Krystal and Jessica’s smirks evolve into grins. Jessica turns to face me and pats my head.

 

Jessica: (Diabolical smile) Good puppy.

 

Me: (Squeak)

 

Jaehyun: (Grabbing the paper from me swiftly Jaehyun turns scarlet when she see’s the question and stutters.) This question is directed to N-Naeun-unnie.

 

Hearing her name, Naeun turns to look at Jaehyun, her beaming smile leaving the youngest Jung a bit dazed. This makes Krystal quirk and eyebrow, frowning in displeasure. Jessica on the other hand who was patting my head grabbed my head in a vice grip.

 

Me: T-T (pleadingly whispers) Jessica-ssi please, it hurts.

 

My voice falls on death ears as my head feels like its gonna crack. Who knew such a sleepy girl had such a powerful grip.

 

Naeun: So what was the question Jaehyun?

 

Jaehyun: A-ah right, of course. Question question. (Looks through the paper, hands shaking profusely.) Mhmm (clear throat) It says:

 

Naeun, how do you feel about Jae?

 

Naeun: (Blushes red and covers her face with her hands.)

 

Krystal sends daggers with her eyes towards the author who is seemingly already dying by the oldest Jung’s hands……literally.

 

Naeun: Well, I like spending time with Jae, she makes me feel light and happy so I hope we can spend even more time with each other.

 

At this Jessica finally lets go off me and quickly pulls Jaehyun out of her seat towards Krystal and the both of them entrap the girl in a sandwich hug. Jaehyun being in the middle, her face as red as a tomato.

 

Krystal: Don’t come near our baby. (glares daggers at Naeun).

 

Jessica: How can we trust anyone with our baby Jae. (She tightens her hold on jaehyun as she says this.)

 

Determination sparks in Naeun’s eyes as she gets up and bows on her knees at girl’s feet.

 

Naeun: Miss Jessica, Miss Krystal I like Jaehyun very much. She is the light in my darkness. She makes me happier when I’m sad. She takes care of me unlike anybody else. I may not be worthy but I ask permission to court you baby sister.

 

Jessica and Krystal look uncomfortably at each other as Naeun makes no move to get up. Jaehyun seeing this wiggles out of the older Jung’s embrace and kneels down beside Naeun. Naeun’s head whips to look at Jaehyun who is in a seiza position staring at her sisters with puppy eyes on full throttle.

 

Jaehyun: Unnies, I know that you guys car for me and want to protect me. But please at least go along with Naeun’s plan. (Mouth putting adorably for emphasis.)

 

Jessica and Krystal look at each other, seeming to communicate with their eyes before they both heave a deep sigh and nod.

 

Jessica: Fine, you can court our baby sister…But if you think we’ll make it easy for you, think again.

 

Naeun bows several times before smiling widely at Jaehyun happily to which Jaehyun replies with an equally happy smile.

 

Krystal: Yah !! We’re not done yet.

 

At this both Jaehyun and Naeun sit back, straight-up and lays their gazes on Krystal.

 

Krystal: I don’t want any funny business got it. She is to be home by 11pm at night. She can’t stay over and you can’t stay overnight at Naeun’s dorm either. And when Naeun comes over there will be an open door policy. Capiche.

 

Both Jaehyun and Naeun smile in joy…….And where is the author at this point in time you may wonder. Well, I was eating popcorn in the dark corner over there (point to dark corner) watching everything unfold.

 

Jessica and Krystal turn to glare viciously at the author who cowers in fear, eyes tearing up in fear.

 

Me: (Crying out) Hyeeeeee

 

Krystal grabs me by my collar as I try to run. She growls out angrily whilst pointing at the lovey-dovey pair.

 

Krystal: Do something  

 

Me: (Turns left and right to try and look for an exit but there is no escape.)

 

Jessica then comes up to the author and grabs the back of my neck. The author gulps in fear, seeing their short life pass by them in a flash.

 

Jessica: Author-nim why don’t you ask the next question hmmm.

 

Nodding quickly, I rush towards the paper next to Jaehyun. The ‘maybe’ couple not noticing my presence as I search for a safe question to ask.

 

Me: Dulce_tslm and DiabloXnitro: Jae, who is your favorite unnie, Jessica or Krystal?

 

At this question Jaehyun breaks out of Naeun’s gaze and fidgets around. The Jungsis duo perk up both looking expectantly at the youngest Jung.

 

Jaehyun: W-well Jessica-unnie is really great. She takes good care of me and always makes me food when I get sick. She is very nice to cuddle with and she’s always doing little things to take care of me.

 

Hearing all the great things Jaehyun was saying about Jessica made the oldest Jung smiles brightly seemingly losing her ice princess persona. Krystal on the other hand was pouting and whines out.

 

Krystal: Hyun-ah, do you not like me? Does that mean you are choosing unnie over me?

 

Jaehyun: A-aniyo unnie, I just haven’t finished yet. I was going to say but Krystal unnie always bakes me delicious pastries and sweets. She also takes me on adventures like going rock-climbing and other sports. And not many people know this but unnie has a lot of aegyo and is very dorky, she makes me laugh all the time. There’s no way I can choose one of them cause I would be nothing without both of them.

 

At this both sisters squeal at their baby’s cuteness and rush over to engulf Jaehyun in a huge hug. The impact making the youngest fall backwards leaving a Jung heap in its wake. The author heaves a sigh of relief, feeling death leaving their presence.

 

Me: Well, since I’m not about to die now. I’ll just read one last question before we go back to more fun drabble shots. This one comes from royalie: Author-shi, do you like any of the jungsis?

 

At this question, all falls silent as the Jung sisters and Naeun curiously look at the author who is looking away nervously, not being able to look at the others in the eye.

 

Me: (Cough cough) W-w-well, I like all of them. How can I not right? (laughs nervously)

 

Jessica: Hoooooo, so you are our fan huh?

Jessica says whilst grinning amusedly at the author who is flushed red.

 

Krystal: Kekeke unnie, maybe we shouldn’t be too harsh on the author since she’s a fan of ours.

 

At this question both Jungsis look at each other and say “NAAAAH!!.”

 

Me: TAT This is my life guys.

 

The author cries dramatically as Naeun invites the Jung’s out to eat, which Jessica and Krystal hesistantly agrees to because they can’t resist Jaehyun’s kicked puppy look. They all walk out of the interview room. The author then immediately stops weeping and looks out the door. Looks Left. Looks Right. Then Left again.

 

Me: Ok the coast is clear. The real final question I will be answering is by royalie: Author-shi, will Jaehyun and Naeun be a couple on the next chapter?

 

Well to be honest, not in the next chapter as you can see the development that just occurred. Maybe later down the line but who knows. The characters come to life on their own. (Shrug) You’ll just have to stick around to see won’t you kekeke.

 

(Waves hands) It was nice answering your questions. Have a good day everyone. Later days.

 

 

 

 

And this concludes the interview.  Will I be doing more in the future? Maybe. Should I? At this point in time I can’t, I have commitments (sigh). Also sorry if this is short. I’ll try to make longer stories for the drabbles. Emphasis on try. Sorry for any confusions, grammatical error or spelling. I’m lazy…. 0_0 so yeah.

 

Give me some prompts you think would be interesting. I might write them when I have time. :D hehe. Bye bye.